Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jer

Real Name Jer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JoeCool
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Hi,
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2003, 21:06
Total Comments 460 (Amateur)
User ID 17677

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Expands
9. Re: Plea Aug 19, 2005, 23:47 JoeCool

Is this the expansion that makes this game fun?

Seriously tho, I started playing this game from day 1 and about 3 months inot I almost had to force myself to like it. Sure the space sim expansion made it more fun, but the reality is this game is only working because it has STAR WARS slapped on it. MAtrix online is more fun

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rag Doll Kung Fu Goes Steam
80. Re: Religion - Pascal's Wager Aug 13, 2005, 17:51 JoeCool

The world would be a better place (America at least) if we would just round up all the christians and kill them.

Yeah I said it, why don't you Go call someone!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Doom Trailer Aug 13, 2005, 17:41 JoeCool

NO kidding, Doom without hell and satan makes this not doom, just another Dawn of the dead clone.
This comment was edited on Aug 13, 17:55.

18. Re: Fountain of Age7 Aug 10, 2005, 14:17 JoeCool

Dr. Michael Bolton's Hairdreser PhD, MD, LLP, DDS

Congrats!

12. Hollywood = Games Jul 30, 2005, 23:12 JoeCool

You know how everyone is saying that the movies this summer have sucked. The same can be said for Games, there wasn't 1 good game that came out this summer other than BF2 that everyone was looking for and there isn't one comnig out for a long time.

Oh btw I'm gonna send back that ram I got from new egg. Can anyone recommend any options for gettin 2 gigs of ram that doesn't suck at a good price? I went the bargin brand i'm not happy with it.

34. Re: Need computer Help Jul 29, 2005, 20:08 JoeCool

I got the same brand and type of ram I got from newegg last year this year, so its all the same brand, it is kinda generic and cheap. I've been playing bf2 all week and no problems with it other than the usual bf2 crap that everyone else gets. Its just HL2 that screws up.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 20:11.

32. Need computer Help Jul 29, 2005, 19:52 JoeCool

I need some computer help, I just got 2 more things of 512mb of ram for my computer and now whenever I play HL2 every once in a while my compter just freezez up and my sound screeches before it freezez. This hasn't happened in any other game that I can remember or at least as frequent as it does in hl2. Is it my power supply? What could it be?

thanks

News Comments > The Matrix Online Server Merge
36. Re: No subject Jul 29, 2005, 19:40 JoeCool

Ehh... this game is going to fail. Every Mmorpg that I don't like is never worth playing and usually fails.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: Wow Jul 28, 2005, 17:15 JoeCool

yeah those games have always been about mashing buttons over anything else. Probably the reason they are not so popular anymore. You can make nice graphics with them but not much else.

News Comments > Morning Q&A - USAF Air Dominance
18. Re: An American Tradition Jul 28, 2005, 17:11 JoeCool

What a shitty looking game, if its gonna be free good but I wouldn't pay $1 for it. If you want a real flighsim get LOMAC.

Oh btw since when does the Chair force need to recruit people? Arn't they haveing to downsize because they have to many people. Seems to me the airforce doesn't even need to spend a dime since eveyone always wants to be a fighter pilot over some marine grunt who lives in a tent.

News Comments > Federal Rockstar Probe
154. Re: Jul 27, 2005, 19:27 JoeCool

People who beat their children out of anger and bad parenting also tend to beat their spouses. Most enlightened people don't have to discipline their children that way anymore, they can actually parent and instill values that prevent abnormal behavior. My parents didn't need to beat me and I turned out better than anyone I know. A friend of mines redneck step-dad (yeah I know itís pretty stereotypical) hit him when we were in elementary school and now he's still living with mom and working at Best buy at age 23. That may or may not be the result of his beatings but Iím 100% sure it is the product of the primitive parenting he received as a child. I was never hit as a child and Iím making more money than I know what do with flying 40,000 pound jets also at age 23. So you be the judge...

150. Re: Jul 27, 2005, 15:03 JoeCool

When you abuse your kids by beating them like slaves, you are teaching them not to do something out of fear and not teaching them why its wrong to do what they did. Its just lazy, instead of teaching the child the reason for nothing doing what they did you are just making them not do it out of fear. I don't know about you but I don't want my kids to fear my like they would a criminal. We don't hit animals but hitting out kids is somehow alright?

54. Re: Game Designers Jul 26, 2005, 21:19 JoeCool

Always kinda partial to "Conjunction Junction" myself.

I prefer consumption junction myself.

135. Re: No subject Jul 26, 2005, 21:17 JoeCool

People who use their hands/Objects to discipline their children are failures as parents. Its like telling your kids, "I don't know what to tell you to change your ways, so i'll just beat you to make you cry"

45. Re: Said it once... say it again... Jul 25, 2005, 20:30 JoeCool

Yeah, back in '98 it seems was when the TNT/Riva series was 'en vogue,' yes?

I had one of those. I started off with a 'Diamond Monster 3d' (Voodoo 1) then went to a 'Riva TNT' made by Creative labs I think, then I did something stupid and got a 'voodoo 5' aborted that like a crackhead baby and went to a geforce 3 then 4 and now 6

News Comments > Battle for Middle-earth 2 Announced
23. Re: No subject Jul 25, 2005, 20:27 JoeCool

TA owns all those games and yes TA2 is coming.

Yeah its being made by the guys who made Dungeon Sige. Its called like supreme commder I think.

News Comments > Battle for Middle-earth 2 Announced
22. Re: Bait and Switch Jul 25, 2005, 20:26 JoeCool

When will people realize that EA is like the Hollywood of videogames. They don't give 2 rats asses about making something they can be proud of, just something that can make lots of cash.

88. Re: No subject Jul 16, 2005, 15:35 JoeCool

The only people who use the term Homicide bombers are righties and their biased media. Homicide bomber is like a PC term that the right uses to make a political point and shows ignorance and Bias. Especially when fox uses it. It's like when Al Jizzera calls them freedom fighters. No thanks I'll call them what they are, suicide bombers. Thats what they have been called for years and i'm not gonna start calling them homicide bombers because the Whitehouse and Foxnews uses it.

This comment was edited on Jul 16, 15:37.

News Comments > BF2 Patch Plans
38. Re: Mr. Gar WINS!!! Jul 15, 2005, 19:34 JoeCool

Is this the comment that makes you original?

No but Its always said in a BF2 Patch thread so it needed to be said heh. It just wouldn't be a bf2 patch thread without it.

News Comments > BF2 Patch Plans
36. Re: Mr. Gar WINS!!! Jul 15, 2005, 19:25 JoeCool

Is this the patch that makes the game fun?

460 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo