Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jer

Real Name Jer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JoeCool
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Hi,
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2003, 21:06
Total Comments 460 (Amateur)
User ID 17677

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
85. No subject Sep 1, 2005, 17:58 JoeCool

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 17:41.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

82. No subject Sep 1, 2005, 17:45 JoeCool

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 17:41.

79. No subject Sep 1, 2005, 17:34 JoeCool

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 17:42.

16. Re: Katrina Aug 28, 2005, 18:28 JoeCool

I don't know how you get to name hurricanes Gen... but I did find a great site called myspace. Damn! I wish someone would have showed this site to me years ago, its like a well of hot easy chicks. I found 3 that I like in Atlanta alone.

11. Re: Katrina Aug 28, 2005, 17:03 JoeCool

BTW its strange that my ex was named Katrina, fitting name for a hurricane about to ruin many peoples lives is named after a cunt that ruined mine for a short time.

9. Re: Katrina Aug 28, 2005, 16:21 JoeCool

The cold hard fact is that Katrina will make Andrew look like a spring shower. I really hope People don't take the warning in jest because I don't even want to think about how the big easy is going to look in a week.

Btw Hump, the oil thing you speak of was in an FX movie that came out about 3 weeks ago and in the movie a hurricane hit that facility in LA and oil shot to like 90$.

22. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2005, 20:12 JoeCool

I own GW and played it for a bit but I really didn't get into it very much. I kinda liked WoW and EQ2 more.

13. 2005 the year of crappy games Aug 27, 2005, 16:35 JoeCool

Anyone else agree with me and think that 2005 so far at least has been the worst year for gaming in a while? The only thing that people really wanted was BF2. It reminds me of hollywoods' stinker summer this year.

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 16:36.

News Comments > Asheron's Call 2 Closing
39. Re: Turbine... Aug 25, 2005, 21:20 JoeCool

And as for Matrix, it may survive, but it's support will be very small now that it is part of SOE's collective. Once the live events go and the flow of new mission content see a demise, I don't see much of a future in it.

I think the only way SOE will get people to play it is if they add it to their "ULTIMATE MEGA SUPER ALL ACCESS BACKSTAGE PASS" that they have. Might get a few people to buy a copy and squeeze out a few extra bucks.

News Comments > Battleground Europe Stress Test
22. Re: trial Aug 25, 2005, 20:57 JoeCool

I still have this game collecting dust somewhere, I'd almost forgotten about it. I think if this game had been more like planetside it would have gotten more press and players. It jsut seems a shame because the concept of a WW2 mmo is really good.

50. Re: Doom Trailer... Aug 25, 2005, 20:33 JoeCool

This question is complete idiocy, but its fine because it has nothing to do with muslims.

Did I offend you? Sorry, let me get some ointment for your vagina.

I think they just did not do the battling demons from hell things because not too long ago there was a movie about that…and it did really bad. It was called Gigili. In it our lone hero played by Ben Affleck battles a evil child of satan that come straight out of hell, Jennifer Lopez.

Yeah, I remember that one. I still have to sleep with the light on bcause of it.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 20:36.

32. Re: Turbine... Aug 25, 2005, 20:25 JoeCool

The Matrix Online is next.

I tend to disagree, Its part of the SOE collective now, they don't kill, they adapt.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 20:26.

47. Re: Doom Trailer... Aug 25, 2005, 20:20 JoeCool

I'll say no more, seeing as how this was most likely a grenade.

Nope, not this time. Only grenade here is in my pants.

Maybe I stated it wrong. I meant that they tried to "Christian" it up to try and get the more religous people to see it. I don't think you can attract them if you have a hell and demon fest.

setting personal feeling about doom aside the whole concept of demons from hell is very played out and kind of juvenile

I don't know I tend to think the whole Genetic mutation zombie thing is overplayed. Every zombie flick that has come out in the past 4 years has to do with some Virus or genetic mutation or something like that. Dawn of the Dead, those Resident Evil, House of Gore and ect. Whatever happened to some good ol' zombies sent from Satan?

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 20:25.

28. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2005, 20:06 JoeCool

One thing that has really distinguished AC2 lately has been how great the community of players has been. The people I've been playing with have been and are fiercely loyal to Turbine and the game.

Hehe thats something that WoW is missing. Is it me or is every 13 yearold in the world with ADD playing WoW. Maybe its just too easy for them. Thats what I liked about everquest it was so freaking hard that all 5 yearolds couldn't leave the newbie areas.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 20:09.

42. Re: Doom Trailer... Aug 25, 2005, 20:03 JoeCool

Can someone clear something up for me? Is there a Hell in this game or did they try and "Christian" it up and take that out for something less anti-christan?

25. Re: ... Aug 25, 2005, 19:47 JoeCool

Didn't see this coming especially since AC1 is doing good. How does that crappy AC1 with its 6 yearold graphics survive and this game doesn't?

BTW is eve online worth getting? Is it like a star trek mmo? Could someone explain how it works, do you got around blasting kligons?

86. Re: In Explaining Life's Complexity... Aug 23, 2005, 05:16 JoeCool

Evolution is a fairy-tale for adults.

8. Re: No subject Aug 21, 2005, 16:21 JoeCool

Shame the loser didn't die. Let's hope cancer gets him.

16. Re: Computer Advice Aug 20, 2005, 18:05 JoeCool

Thanks Tango, I've already calculated that i'm gonna need 2500 bucks to have the best pc in the world.

11. Computer Advice Aug 20, 2005, 17:42 JoeCool

Ok, I'm going to build a new power gaming machine and I need some advice on what the BEST parts are. I want to get a new Motherboard with Dual PCI express so I can get an SLI 7800 and i'd like to have a CPU that can handle it as well as 2 gigs of good ram. So i'd like some advice of what the best MB for that would be as well as CPU and RAM.

460 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo