Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jer

Real Name Jer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JoeCool
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Hi,
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2003, 21:06
Total Comments 460 (Amateur)
User ID 17677

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Guildwars Jun 2, 2005, 14:33 JoeCool

Anyone out there?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Guildwars Jun 2, 2005, 14:30 JoeCool

Is guildwars worth getting? I'm not sure if I want to get it.

87. Re: Global warming... Jan 25, 2005, 21:08 JoeCool

People shouldn't be allowed to express their views anymore.

130. Re: No WMDs? Who knew! Jan 25, 2005, 14:46 JoeCool

The French were right.

115. Re: Debate Oct 4, 2004, 15:57 JoeCool

Good Post Jedi, I just wish that people would hold our current administration accountable for our failures in Iraq, it seems they get a free pass for everyone.

108. Re: Debate Oct 4, 2004, 01:50 JoeCool

1. Tries to avoid Vietnam by applying to study in France and get a deferral.

He wrote to his local recruitment board seeking permission to spend a further 12 months studying in Paris, after completing his degree course at Yale University in the mid-1960s.

The revelation appears to undercut Sen. Kerry's carefully-cultivated image as a man who willingly served his country in a dangerous war - in supposed contrast to President Bush, who served in the Texas National Guard and thus avoided being sent to Vietnam.

He tried to continue his studies but wasn't able to. He then volunteered to go to Vietnam. I still see nothing wrong with that, it's much more than anyone else did in the current admin. Still shows he did more than he had to, he could have joined the National Guard.

2. He served in Vietnam only 4 months (I honor this service and praise him for doing his duty), getting an honorable discharge after questionable injuries (probable self-inflicted wounds in at least one instance - his own biography stated that they hadn't come under enemy fire until days later).
His injuries were well documented and have been found to be earned honorably from a recent Navy investigation as well as eyewitness accounts (Not The swift boat vet who never actually saw anything). Also don't forget the Bronze and Silver stars. I wouldn't try to downplay what he did, he saw more action in 4 months that most saw in a year.

3. Returns to the US, says he (and EVERYONE else there) committed atrocities (and never reported any of these "atrocities" during the war, which, as a commander, was his responsibility), appears to throw away his medals (actually keeps them and throws away someone elses', now has his mounted on his office wall - WHY?).

This was more b.s. that came from the swift-boat liars. He never said he committed atrocities, he said other veterans had told him what they had seen, which was the case in the winter soldier investigation. He said there were violations in the Geneva conventions with the "Free-fire zones"

4. Went to Paris to meet with representatives of the enemy (N. Vietnam) and continued to espouse their propaganda upon his return, effectively prolonging the war.

You call it propaganda but it’s been well documented that atrocities occurred. In fact I think Kerry’s comments and the winter solider investigation put pressure to end the war.

5. Now says he is proud of his service (committing atrocities and protesting be damned).

Why wouldn't he? He did his part, he didn't agree with war but he's still proud of his service.

Also, get this quote:

Saying there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq doesn't make it so.
Kinda conflict with his other statements I referenced, doesn't it?

The guy just keeps changing his tune to fit the political times, truth be damned.

Since we have invaded Iraq the truth has come out about the war. That the evidance was exaturated and minpulated and in most cases just made up or wrong about WMD and the truth is they didn't exist. Anyone who still thinks that the reasons for going to war with iraq are the same now as they were in 2002 and 2003 are just plan stubborn.

This comment was edited on Oct 4, 01:55.

36. Re: Tango's movie news Oct 3, 2004, 22:25 JoeCool

Additionally, the South Park creators have already said that TA:WP will be an equal-oppertunity parody of both America and the "Axis of Evil." I can't wait for Kim Jung's ballad "It's so ronry at the wop"...

A whitehouse staffer already complaied about TA:WP as "Making fun of the T.W.A.T." lol

81. Re: Debate Oct 2, 2004, 13:13 JoeCool

With bush I know I get someone who's to stubborn to admit his mistakes. Just look at Iraq even after the fact that all the reasons for the war have been proven to be false, he still would do it the same way again. Thats what scares me about him.

35. Re: Debate Oct 1, 2004, 13:27 JoeCool

I thought we agreed no more of these politcal posts?

Didn't we?

Anyway since we have already polluted todays ottb i'll but my 2 cents in.

Kerry won it hands down in every way.

in substance, kerry pretty much set the records striaght about is stance or Iraq, the flip-flop talking point has been pretty much killed. Kerry also let everyone know he had a different plan than bush, most people up until this point thought they were pretty much the same. When in came to substance Kerry said new things and elaborated on his old things while bush said nothing new and proceded to try and get kerry on the defensive.

When it came to presentation kerry REALLY won. I don't know about the rest of you but I felt bad for bush, I was expecting more from his presentation.

That's extremely hard to imagine.
What? Being undecided?

I would have to agree that I thinks its hard to imaging how anyone is an undecided, The canditates are very different and if you look into what their stances on issues are and their planes for the next 4 years it becomes even clearer. Are you even leaning toward anyone at all even in the slightest?

Speaking of the VEep debates am I the only one who pictures the lightsaber battle in bespin?

This comment was edited on Oct 1, 13:32.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Using DOOM 3 Engine?!
18. Re: Not likely Sep 9, 2004, 23:12 JoeCool

Hehe This is funny. No really what is this like the 4th engine? Lol

48. Re: Doohan Sep 1, 2004, 18:14 JoeCool

and in 3 months it will be all over, whoever wins.

46. Re: Doohan Sep 1, 2004, 18:10 JoeCool

JoeCool, what do you want to discuss? Lay it all out, man, we'll talk about it.

Games, specifically Everqeust 2 and Star Wars Galaxies.

44. Re: Doohan Sep 1, 2004, 17:59 JoeCool

How about we try to keep today a "politics-free" OOTB

How about the mods start to be mods.

134. Re: No subject Sep 1, 2004, 17:58 JoeCool

Yeah, as if the DNC wasn't a "Hate Bush" campaign.

Only person to even mention Bush was Kennedy.

And there actually hasn't been much Kerry bashing at all besides Gulliani's (sp?) speech. At least out of the 4 major speeches so far.

You must be watching a different convention.
Nothing has been said for their plans of the future. Only 9/11, 9/11 9/11. Mainstream America cares about other issues too. But hey, maybe bringing up the deadliest attack on U.S. soil every 5min. and saying that it was the highpoint in a his presidency while holding it in the same city, where amputees outnumber their supporters

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 18:09.

131. Re: No subject Sep 1, 2004, 15:22 JoeCool

So anyone wanna tell me why I should vote fro Bush?

Its been 4 years and he hasn't won my vote over yet.

128. Re: Bush Sep 1, 2004, 14:41 JoeCool

Oh and from the past 2 days the entire rnc has been nothing but "Terror" "Terror" "9/11". They need to start talking about what they plan on doing and not just have a "Kerry-Bash"

and anyone who thinks he speaks to god, shouldn't be in the whitehouse. America deserves better and it will get it in 2 months.

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 14:43.

127. Re: Bush Sep 1, 2004, 14:39 JoeCool

/Yawn let me know when the RNC gets a plan and changes their campaign from a "Hate Kerry" to a "Good for the Country" stance.

Anyway, I'm voting kerry because the past 4 years have probably been the worst since the 70's. Bad econommy, lower wages, net jobs-loss and that Iraq mistake.

52. Re: blah blah blah Aug 27, 2004, 09:24 JoeCool

Enough out of you people.

Bush won the recounts.

But…

Gore would have won if thousands of Black voters hadn't appeared on a felon list and not been allowed to vote even thought they were not felons. That’s called being disenfranchised.

BTW Josh stop constantly trolling. Why not talk about you games and stop being so hateful all the time. You've quickly become the biggest troll on this board.

And if you jerkoffs would stop responding to Josh maybe he would lose intrest and stop coming here. Ever think of that?

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 09:28.

7. Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Aug 27, 2004, 08:54 JoeCool

http://www.fileplanet.com/betacenter/wow/stress_test/

6. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Aug 27, 2004, 08:53 JoeCool

Just an Fyi Fileplanet has the World of Warcraft Beta up on their site for people who subscribe to fileplanet. Get em while they're hot.

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 08:54.

460 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo