Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for abelincon

Real Name abelincon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 25, 2003, 14:32
Total Comments 53 (Suspect)
User ID 17574

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > TRIBES Vengeance Approaches
65. asdf Sep 9, 2004, 17:56 abelincon

"This is where T1 is still better than T2. Renegades for T2 was inferior"

this is the problem with your thinking about tribes. tribes = tribes 1. t2 or tv have nothing to do with tribes they are just some pieces of software garbage trying to captalize on a good game. suppose you are a huge fan of jar jar from star wars. a real star wars fan is going to say you are gay because jar jar is a fucked up creation that has nothing to do with the real star wars as portrayed in a new hope or empire strikes back. practically, this makes no difference other than the fact you are silly to call this game tribes, but the underlying issue is that you are discussing an inferior product. its like when i went to borders and saw "The Message: the bible remixed". it was the usual modern "hip" translation of the bible designed for the young people. but when i turned to ezekiel, the entire chapter was the same as in the kjv, wheels within wheels and the whole deal. the point being that you cannot update what you can't understand. tribes was good now its dead lets all wait for halo 2 instead of wasting our collective time talking about this dumb game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 3!
44. No subject Jul 12, 2004, 19:43 abelincon

just let it die

News Comments > Kenn Hoekstra Departs Raven
15. No subject Jun 29, 2004, 15:09 abelincon

why do you people care? you need to gain some measure of perspective on your lives.

News Comments > On the TRIBES Vengeance Beta
34. Re: woohoo Jun 10, 2004, 16:24 abelincon

#27 - Almost out? We've got three months until we ship. Rest assured, beta tester feedback WILL be used and is essential to balance multiplayer. There are a lot of little variables (weapon balance, speed, power; gravity; vehicles) that need to be tweaked just right and can't without hundreds or thousands of people exploiting the system to get an edge.

you have an indefinite amount of time after the game is released to make gameplay tweaks. obviously you don't need to fix everything in beta.

oh wait you're going to have to use that time to deal with CTD bugs for months after the game is released. nm, perhaps you do know something about tribes after all.

News Comments > On the TRIBES Vengeance Beta
32. do i get in beta? Jun 10, 2004, 16:20 abelincon

i was in t2 beta, but oops i got kicked out with the other 90% of beta because i made gameplay suggestions omg and look how that shit game turned out

this is another shit game with the tribes name. unlike you, i'm not fooled.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
81. flash gam Jun 5, 2004, 10:04 abelincon

that flash game is the gayest thing ive ever seen.

News Comments > Temple of Elemental Evil Patch
5. Re: How is this game? May 28, 2004, 18:47 abelincon

this game sucked
bad

you aren't going to want to play this one for more than 15 minutes so dont even bother

News Comments > City of Heroes Live
39. No subject Apr 28, 2004, 17:10 abelincon

agreed

News Comments > On Half-Life 2 Delays
87. hey fanboys Apr 19, 2004, 13:44 abelincon

hey fanboy, how about instead of whinging about this you go out and buy an xbox. that way you will have enough real games to tide you over until well after DNF is released.

and correct me if im wrong here, but isn't hl2 just another generic fps? you can go to your local eb or supernova mirror and take your pick of 10 titles just like it that have been recently released. and if you take off your glasses and squint a little, it will look just like hl2 graphics running on your ati 10,000 ultra epenis-extender.

News Comments > GeForce 6 Announced
87. in all seriousness Apr 14, 2004, 19:51 abelincon

i can understand that you are all nerds and this is all very exciting.

but seriously

if you are really a gamer go buy an xbox (or two at this card's pricepoint)

computer games are dead, discuss.

News Comments > Colin McRae Rally 04 MP Demo
8. Re: Demo Format? Apr 2, 2004, 14:15 abelincon

its good to know you're so concerned about space on the page, blue...

considering 50% of this entire site is covered with gigantic ads

News Comments > Trucking Demo
4. ive got that white line fever Feb 28, 2004, 15:18 abelincon

this game seems to accurately simulate today's economy in the fact that i can't seem to find a fucking job. does anyone know how you actually get a trailer to haul somewhere?

News Comments > UT2004 Demo Today
41. No subject Feb 11, 2004, 16:14 abelincon

lolol u guys are playing t2 and UT to "get ready" for T:V. surely that's not to build up any kind of skill? because as we all know, silly team games like that don't require skill.

there has been and always will be only one tribes

41. 20/20 Feb 8, 2004, 19:24 abelincon

perfect of course, i would have been shocked if i would have done anything less. the tips these posters have been giving are extremely silly. experience and intuition are the only acceptable guides. either you can tell or you can't--there is nothing random or complex about it.

News Comments > etc.
36. No subject Feb 2, 2004, 18:21 abelincon

ALTHOGUH THIS BITCH IS NO KILLCREEK....

I'D HIT IT

27. No subject Jan 12, 2004, 12:02 abelincon

IM GONNA HOLLA AT THAT BITCH BELOW THIS STORY

SHES MINE GOT IT, NOBODY FUCK AROUND

34. wow Jan 9, 2004, 18:31 abelincon

W@W DOES ANYONE SEE THAT HOT BITCH BELOW THIS STORY.. SHES LIKE 5'10" 100 LBS IM ABOUT TO HIT THAT BITCH UP

THX BLUE, IF I CAN GET A DATE FROM YOUR SITE (PRAYING THAT I GET LAID) I WILL SURELY DONATE VIA PAYPAL!!!!!!11

35. hey blue Jan 1, 2004, 10:48 abelincon

how bout giving us some NEWS with our ADS.

News Comments > Sin II Screenshots
24. No subject Dec 22, 2003, 18:25 abelincon

i beat off to the shots... i dont know what you guys are whining about

News Comments > Turbine Buys Asheron's Call
22. No subject Dec 17, 2003, 22:29 abelincon

AC1 DT was quite fun. I ganked many a newb, made quite a name for myself, met friends blah blah. A fun game that allowed you legitimate pk options. Of course I didn't play UO, which I heard was far superior.

Nevertheless, it would take a fucking amazing game for me to ever play a mmorpg again. What a horribly boring waste of time those games are. They are Gay with a capital G type gay.

ps: why would turbine buy something that isn't going to make them any money. ac is a steaming pile and nobody subscribes to it.

53 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo