Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lonegun

Real Name Lonegun   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Got game, will play.
Homepage http://www.lonegun.net
Signed On Jun 19, 2003, 20:12
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 17528

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > The Phantom Menace?
54. Hmm... interesting. Jul 11, 2003, 16:24 Lonegun

Is it me or does the Infinium website look like those sites that sell "software" that allows you to make illegal copies of DVDs.

I just wonder if anyone has signed up to be a beta tester for the Phantom.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
11. Re: G4 TV Jun 23, 2003, 16:00 Lonegun

Here in California Cox cable service has G4 included with it's basic digital cable plan. I only get to see it because my parents have it. Why they can't include channels like G4 with basic cable is beyond my comprehension, but I digress.

The shows they have, contain the production value of programs on your local cable access channel. It was cool to watch their E3 coverage. But considering their shows are bankrolled through the advertising dollars of multimillion dollar companies like Sony I would think they could have better shows.

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Announced
52. Re: All guts and no glory... Jun 20, 2003, 13:35 Lonegun

I'm not saying we shouldn't glorify the Vietnam war, but from a gaming viewpoint I don't see how this game is going to be fun. With Bf:1942 it dealt with a world war that involved many countries and locations for the fighting. In this game there are only the VC and the Americans so it doesn't have the diversity it's predecessor has.

Plus your argument for the fact that the Vietnam war was a pivotal period so there should be a game, isn't a good one. What about making a game about the Korean War first?

News Comments > Terminator 3: War of the Machines Announced
27. Bad vs. Worse Jun 19, 2003, 16:49 Lonegun

The graphics look descent except for the lack of color contrasts. And did anyone else notice the bad distance fogging for the flying machines? Anyway Atari has time to work on that I guess. The multiplayer combat sounds interesting, but how effective are the human weapons going to be against the machines?

News Comments > Battlefield Vietnam Announced
48. Gooood Morrrrrning, Vietnam! Jun 19, 2003, 16:30 Lonegun

Maybe I'm being to sensitive but I don't think that the Vietnam war needs the glorification that this game may give it. Besides Bf:1942 has enough smacktards to make the game not fun that I can't see how updating the game with a new war is going to help.

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Date & Subscriptions
154. Nothing good can come of this... Jun 19, 2003, 16:18 Lonegun

Can anyone tell me if there are any good attributes to this game? Is it fun to play at any level?

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo