Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2694 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
16. Re: No subject Nov 19, 2005, 11:39 WarPig

We saw 55 F on the thermostat... it may have gotten colder at points.

Man, that is chilly. There's no way I could keep my hands and feet warm enough to function at that temp unless I was constantly working or under a blanket.

-------------------------------------------------------
I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Caveman the best. We called him Uncle Caveman because he lived in a cave, and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on, we found out he was a bear.

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Nov 19, 2005, 00:44 WarPig

Oh yeah, I won the cold war of the thermostat with MrsBlue... and she's from Minnesota... hah!

So how cold did it get in the Blue Mansion?

I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Caveman the best. We called him Uncle Caveman because he lived in a cave, and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on, we found out he was a bear.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: BLUE!!@!@# Nov 18, 2005, 15:45 WarPig

Hey Warpig - I have tickets to the December 5th Monday night game!

Cool! A Monday night game in Philly has got to be a complete madhouse.

I saw a Monday night game in the Kindome back in the Largent/Krieg/Warner days and we beat the Raiders 37-0. It was a chartered bus thing so we got to sleep some on the 3 1/2 hour ride back which made it worth doing since it would have been a tough ride home over a snowy mountain pass.

That's why I'm with Blue on preferring to see most games on TV. No drive, no traffic, your own chair, bathroom, food and drink, better sightlines and replays... etc. A friend of mine goes the the Hawks / Rams game every year (he's a lifetime Rams fan) and I've turned him down for tickets the last two years and haven't regretted it. He gets tickets in the Rams section and I spend most of the game trying not to get into something with the a-holes in the crowd.

GO SEAHAWKS!

62. Re: DVD Nov 16, 2005, 20:37 WarPig

they were having lunch one day he gave birth to a bunch of Bot flies, which just started flying out of his neck.

Well I hope he didn't make the mistake of naming them, 'cause you know that just makes it all the more emotional when it's finally time for them to 'fly away and be free'.

GO SEAHAWKS!

37. Ants eat eyes Nov 16, 2005, 17:23 WarPig

Normally these types of stories don't get to me that much... but GAAAHHHHHHHH!

It's not uncommon for ants to attack diabetic patients.

Then why did this happen?

The patient recovering from a post-surgery infection shrieked for help as the ants attacked her on Sunday night, but nurses told her it was normal to feel pain from the infection.

GO SEAHAWKS!

35. Re: There is snow on the ground... Nov 16, 2005, 17:06 WarPig

Shrug... we were in New Orleans a year ago (just short of a year before Katrina hit) and we certainly didn't see any of that.

I should have noted that this was in a small town. I would think that it might make a big difference. Plus, I'm not saying that everyone in the south is a redneck racist, just like everyone in the NW isn't a member of the arian nation (except maybe in Idaho ;)), I'm just relaying a story that shocked me when I heard it.

GO SEAHAWKS!

27. Re: There is snow on the ground... Nov 16, 2005, 15:41 WarPig

My mom told me a story about a co-worker who went to Louisiana to visit a female friend, who is black. One day they're walking down the street and the black lady moves to the gutter and drops her gaze because some white men were coming the other way. My mom's friend was outraged but was told by her friend that it was simply the way it was and she didn't even seem all that bothered by it. The same type of thing happened with where she could eat, sit, etc.

A few years later the lady comes here (Washington State) to visit and was pretty much shocked from being treated like a normal human being. Mom said it took a few days before she would say much or even look you in the eye. By the time she got used to it she had really opened up but when it was time to go home she happily went, saying it "was home" and was what she was used to and all she'd ever known.

This all happened in the 1990's.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Quake 4 Patches, SDK
6. Re: Yeah, I want a demo too. Nov 16, 2005, 15:11 WarPig

I don't know if I would like Q4. I didn't care about Q1-Q3. I did love its engine and mod support.

Then no, you probably wouldn't like... wait a minute, you didn't like Quake 1 or 2? What the hell are you doing here anyway!!!

<jk>

GO SEAHAWKS!

58. Re: Nuclear Power Plant Nov 15, 2005, 21:09 WarPig

How about Warhawk's News, which would consist of a direct link to Foxnews.com.

This comment was edited on Nov 15, 21:09.

GO SEAHAWKS!

53. Re: Chili Beer Nov 15, 2005, 20:15 WarPig

I tried one several years ago when they first came out with it and it was noxious.

Years ago I used to drink a brand of chili beer now and again that wasn't too bad. I really couldn't get into it though because it was actually pretty hot so what was I supposed to do to quench the fire, drink another kind of beer?

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > TrackMania Sunrise Free Upgrade
6. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2005, 22:17 WarPig

I finally started playing this again. So much fun. I don't even know what's in the upgrade and I don't care, I'm downloading it now!

GO SEAHAWKS!

34. No subject Nov 14, 2005, 14:17 WarPig

OK here's another commercial that bothers the hell out of me (I'm very bored).

There's an ADT (the security firm) commercial where the guy is sleeping on the couch and his cooking catches the kitchen on fire. He credits ADT's system, which includes the smoke detector, for saving his life since he was overcome by smoke. Now here's what bothers me... what kind of shitty smoke detector doesn't go off until there is enough smoke in the room to cause someone to become incapacitated?

GO SEAHAWKS!

33. Re: Eddie Guerrero Nov 14, 2005, 14:10 WarPig

OK, let's not go there again. In my present state, no telling WHAT I'd accuse Z of.

That was classic!

For those of you who weren't there, Warhawk referred to Z's narcolepsy as necrophilia.

GO SEAHAWKS!

24. Re: Eddie Guerrero Nov 14, 2005, 13:45 WarPig

Do not operate a motor vehicle while taking this medication.

That reminds me... has anybody else seen the commercial for the new prescription sleep aid drug (can't remember the name) where in the fast talking side effect warning section they state that one of the side effects could be "drowsiness"? Really? I hope so.

Edit (for Warhawk): I found it ironic that a sleep aid drug would warn against drowsiness.

This comment was edited on Nov 14, 13:48.

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. Re: Eddie Guerrero Nov 14, 2005, 13:29 WarPig

I still don't get the quote though.

Ok Niquil head, let me try... Zathurus was talking about a support group for someone who likes legos, and by saying that some support groups might fit better than others but were still interchangable he was making the support group itself seem like legos themselves.

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Eddie Guerrero Nov 14, 2005, 13:19 WarPig

Poor Warhawk... he apparantly never knew the joys of legos as a youth!

And he's an engineer! How could that happen?

GO SEAHAWKS!

19. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2005, 09:40 WarPig

You know, everyone says it is going to take a good 15-20 games for the Kings to get things sorted out, and I agree.

Well, at least they're not giving up over 111 points a game like the Sonics. 111!!! That's just a lack of effort. If Weiss (their new coach) wants to stick around for more than a couple months he'd better find a way to motivate those guys.

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: Yo 'Pig Nov 13, 2005, 23:01 WarPig

Are you excited NOW?

Are you kidding? You should see me watching a game - I'm jumping all over the place and I'm usually hoarse by the end. I'm just enjoying the fact the Seattle has been flying under the radar, although that's pretty much ending now. Throughout their history it just seems like every time the press 'experts' start picking them as one of the elite teams they start to stink it up.

I have to admit, I was a little worried about today's game. The Rams were playing pretty good ball, were coming in healthy and we were down two starting linebackers. The Hawks took care of business though. They still have to play the Giants, Eagles, and Colts and I'm excited to see how they'll stack up against those teams.

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. The Chronicles of George Nov 11, 2005, 09:42 WarPig

I'd forgotten all about ol' George. An old (in internet years) classic.

i am havening grate time reading once more again.

GO SEAHAWKS!

7. Re: Wow Nov 10, 2005, 08:57 WarPig

Stopping in heavy fog can sometimes be the worse thing you can do unless you can get way off the road. As long as you're sure the person didn't hit anything you should probably keep things moving.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2694 Comments. 135 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo