Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2668 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: IThink This Is Supposed to Be Over WASD Mar 31, 2011, 20:00 WarPig

Or should I just leave it at "April fools!" as it is indeed the 1st of April here, 8.30am to be exact.

I keep forgetting that you live in the future.

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

23. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2011, 20:19 WarPig

CC is nothing compared to another cereal called "OH's". It one of the best tasting cereals around, a bit hard to find but if you don't let it soak in the milk for at least 10-15 minutes you'll have flaps of skin hanging off the inside of your mouth after eating a bowl.

I like the Quaker Honey Graham Oh's myself. Around here they're kind of pricey but if I see them on sale I'll usually pick up a couple boxes. I think the reason they cost so much is they have these little flavor crystals (made from industrial diamonds, I believe) embedded in the "Oh's", and while they don't seem to bother the roof of my mouth, every delicious bite can strip your gums down to the roots of your teeth. Luckily their taste, which is similar to Cap'n Crunch, goes well with the taste of blood.

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 22, 2011, 23:30 WarPig

Good luck Hoop. Hopefully you and yours are alright.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2011, 15:36 WarPig

Even though I'm a Saints fan, I'm betting they will lose.

Well, as a Seahawks fan I'm betting you don't have much to worry about. And I know what I'm talking about - I half-jokingly predicted at the start of the year that the Seahawks would win the division with a 6-10 record and only missed by one game. ;p

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 4, 2011, 21:57 WarPig

I always loved Rafferty's song, "Baker Street".

R.I.P. Gerry.

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. oh well, could be worse Dec 20, 2010, 19:40 WarPig

I'm sitting here right now with a bag of frozen corn on the back of my neck because some little girl who doesn't realize that ice is slick rear ended me while driving to work today. She's crying and telling me that she'll pay for everything and I try to calm her down and get her insurance info. We get that straight and we're both able to drive off. I was driving my old reliable Jeep Cherokee which now has no back windshield, half a bumper, and the tailgait barely opens and closes.

So I call her insurance agent and am told that her insurance has lapsed. Great. So now I've had to sick my insurance on her. I hope she bought something nice with the money she save on insurance premiums.

Bah! Humbug!

GO SEAHAWKS!

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2010, 16:23 WarPig

Wow! One of the most amazing games I've ever seen.

(Sorry Blue)

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2010, 14:49 WarPig

It's a good thing we don't live closer to the BBQ place, or I'd be 600 pounds in no time.

From the few pictures I've seen of you I'd estimate that you'd have to gain about 475 pounds for that to happen.

GO SEAHAWKS!

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2010, 17:47 WarPig

Happy Birthday Blue!  

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Hawks vs. G-men Nov 7, 2010, 14:18 WarPig

Can't say I'm looking forward to today's Seahawk, Giants game. Just to let you know Blue, Seattle is down to its third string left tackle, second string left guard, and we also lost two starting defensive linemen last week. Not to mention we're starting Charlie Whitehurst at QB (although that might not be all bad - Hasselbeck has been spotty at best so far). Home field advantage will only take us so far and your G-men are playing as well as anyone in the league right now.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2010, 21:15 WarPig

So much attention for such a terrible game.

Really? I used to enjoy a good family game of Monopoly every now and then. Is there any particular reason you don't like it? I guess like anything else everybody's personal taste is different.

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 26, 2010, 18:17 WarPig

Better Zeppelin than the totally overrated Beatles. At least most of Zeppelin's is still worth listening to...

I'm not the biggest Beatles fan in the world and I wouldn't argue with your personal taste in music but at the same time it's hard to overstate how revolutionary the Beatles were for their time. Sure, now someone might say they sound like everyone else, but that's only because they influenced pop music so much. Think of it this way; when they started, rock & roll was less than 10 years old. Think about that in today's terms - we're talking about a form of music that wouldn't have really existed in the year 2000. And don't tell me that blues was already available before that because "negro music" wasn't accessible to the white public until Elvis showed that there was money in it. And it's the same thing, to a lesser degree, with Led Zeppelin.

GO SEAHAWKS!

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2010, 20:21 WarPig

Enahs wrote on Sep 22, 2010, 17:11:
You, sir, need to take it down about 1500000 notches. I am having fun promoting drinking beer for good reasons, can you not figure that out? Go hold up signs in front of your local state representatives....jeez.

I'm with you Enahs (aka Mr. Science). And in your honor I'm going to drink not one, but two (at least) Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ales (they're yummy, like candy). I only wish I had some Gulf shrimp to eat with them.

You go Mr. Science!

GO SEAHAWKS!

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 21, 2010, 00:49 WarPig

What is the best way to play?

Hello?!! You play! To win! The game!

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Gordon Freeman... Sep 16, 2010, 00:48 WarPig

Hey Blue, it's probably just me but didn't the Gordon Freeman song sound like Blue Oyster Cult?  

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 2, 2010, 21:27 WarPig

If Ochocinco and T.O. did this after a touchdown I think Roger Goodell would simply keel over and die.

GO SEAHAWKS!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2010, 19:11 WarPig

I haven't tried the Stubbs marinade but I'll definitely give it a try if I can find any. Another good store bought marinade are the ones made by KC Masterpiece. The lemon pepper is really good but my favorite one for chicken is called "Steakhouse". Even though it's supposed to be a 30 minute marinade I usually leave it in for a couple days before cooking.

GO SEAHAWKS!

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2010, 19:07 WarPig

Hoop wrote on Aug 21, 2010, 13:34:
I had to put my cat of 17yrs down on Friday.
Ugh..... feel as though I have been kicked in the stomach.
Bye bye Sparkles.

Sorry to hear about that Hoop. I know how much that sucks.

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2010, 19:16 WarPig

Man, those "retro" cereals sure make me feel old - mostly because I was in my 20's when most of them came out.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

34. Re: This is how the History Channel died Aug 9, 2010, 21:28 WarPig

AnarKane wrote on Aug 9, 2010, 18:27:
Rolaids is your friend, Blue.

I can't speak for Blue, but for me (who's never been diagnosed with acid reflux only because I haven't been to a doctor in a couple decades) Rolaids and Tums are about as effective as wishing the acid away. Alka-Seltzer and Pepcid AC Complete at least work for awhile. In fact I usually eat very little for lunch just so I'll be hungry enough to eat before 6:00 pm - and then I always take a couple Alka-Seltzer before going to bed.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2668 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo