Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2670 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2012, 00:39 WarPig

The game was much more than just that one call though. There were bad calls on both sides. Just a pretty glaring one at the end.....

Oh yeah, exactly. There were terrible calls going both ways throughout the game. It almost makes each play have a randomness to it that has nothing to do with the players anymore. You just wait for that flag that should or shouldn't be thrown and are happy for any stretch of the game that isn't screwed up.

Of course the normal refs screw up all the time too, after all it's an almost impossible job, but their level of competence is so, so much better than these guys.

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2012, 00:15 WarPig

Wow! As a die hard Seahawk fan... if I were to say I felt good about this win it'd be a lie. Not that I won't take it but holy shit that was a bad call.

And no this doesn't make up for or have anything to do with how the Seahawks got jobbed in the Superbowl a few years back, it just shows how far these replacement refs are in over their heads. C'mon NFL, get the real refs back on the field, this is ridiculous.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 17, 2012, 23:26 WarPig

Tomorrow I'm sending that to everyone I know who has a dog.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

23. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2012, 08:52 WarPig

Yeah, very surprised with the game last night. The Cowboys defense looked very good and my prediction of the Giants eating up the Cowboys o-line was way off.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2012, 19:35 WarPig

Yeah I'll take the G-Men and their healthy d-line. Although isn't their defensive backfield a little banged up? Oh well who cares, it's not that hard to cover people when the QB is running for his life all night.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 19:08 WarPig

It's tough, my 72 year old mom is still one of the best drivers I know. She still drives how I think of as "aggressively well" (for example she aggressively accelerates into traffic when needed and is always aware of what's going on well in front and behind her). My grandma, on the other hand, was scary as hell. Turns out she was slipping into dementia well before it was obvious to anyone around her. She's in a home now but at the time they would have had to take her car to keep her from driving.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. RIP Neil Armstrong Aug 25, 2012, 18:33 WarPig

Just saw that Neil Armstrong died... damn. A true, true hero. Probably THE ultimate hero of my lifetime. I know he was one of many (astronauts that is, and they were all unbelievable) but damn, he was the man.

The BALLS of those men. My god.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 18:48.

GO SEAHAWKS!

36. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2012, 00:38 WarPig

Personally I would never do chem/rad. EVER. Fuck cancer, when I get diagnosed it's party time till death. At least then I had a better life than whatever would come with and after chem/rad. Live just ain't worth living when it's filled with suffering and illness. Because that's what chem/rad "therapy" gets you unless you are very lucky.

I understand your point but at the same time I guess my uncle was just lucky when the chem/rad therapy he went through killed the liver AND colon cancer that he had. Other than making him weak it didn't even make him all that sick. So I guess I'm just sayin'... maybe it could be worth it. Who knows.

I also just had a dear friend of mine diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. Last Monday he found out that it was "much worse than they thought" and the next day he had a massive heart attack and that was that. Beats the fuck out of being slowly eaten up with cancer, so in a way, good for him, saved he and his poor wife a whole lot of misery and money.

So I guess what I'm saying is... hell, I don't know.

GO SEAHAWKS!

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2012, 21:14 WarPig

Blue, the only thing that I'm pretty sure you, a sports fan, would have loved about living on the West Coast would be, for instance, Monday Night Football and World Series Games start around 6:00 instead of 9:00. I don't know how you guys do it, especially if you have to be at work by 7:00 the next morning like me.

The only semi-bad thing about it is on Sundays during football season I get absolutely nothing done since NFL pre-game shows start at 7:00am with the Sunday Night game finishing up around 8:30pm. Not to mention how badly it taxes the Depends undergarment that I'm usually wearing to avoid moving from the couch.

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: Husband Leaves Wife Because Her 550 Cats Kept Stealing His Food. May 25, 2012, 19:08 WarPig

Fantaz wrote on May 25, 2012, 14:18:
Crazy cat lady...

He's got issues too if it took 550 cats to make him finally leave.

"Honey, 300 cats are great, I mean I like cat urine and feces as much as the next guy, but a couple hundred more and we may have a problem."

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. This is rich... Mar 8, 2012, 19:56 WarPig

I just read on CNN about a girl who won just over $500,000 after taxes in the Michigan lottery and continued to receive public assistance money. Like many of us would she bought a house and car.

When asked if she thought it was appropriate to receive the money she said, "I kind of do. I have no income, and I have bills to pay. I have two houses."

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2012, 15:32 WarPig

I have to admit, I was hoping for a Ravens / 49ers Superbowl but that being said - Go Giants!  

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Jerome Simpson - flip for a touchdown Dec 26, 2011, 01:47 WarPig

God himself must have wanted them to win.

Yeah, Tebow must have slipped up during the week and had a lustful thought or something 'cause God forsake the f*ck out of him!

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2011, 20:18 WarPig

Blue, I kind of thought you'd be happy to get rid of Reyes and his contract. Of course you know that now he'll finally start being healthy and live up to his potential. I don't know how you felt when the Mets signed Bay, but at the time I remember wishing my Mariner's would get him. What's happened to him is what's happened to pretty much every high priced free agent that the Mariners have signed over the last decade or so - they get the big money and think they have to play at 150% to earn it and end up playing like crap.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

29. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2011, 20:39 WarPig

Happy Birthday Blue. I happen to know how old you are but I'll shut up about it (especially since you're only seven months older than me).

Condolences Vomulus, sad to hear.

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 3, 2011, 00:41 WarPig

Blue, to reassure your wife (as well as yourself) you could simply place a thermometer or two around your grill while in use.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

34. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2011, 19:39 WarPig

My microwave oven is over 25 years old. Good luck finding something that lasts that long nowdays.

That's my problem right now, my 15 year old microwave oven is slowly dieing and I can't find a new one that doesn't have tons of crappy reviews due to breaking down.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: vening Tech Bits Aug 8, 2011, 23:39 WarPig

akes sense to me.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

23. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2011, 23:00 WarPig

Man, at least get a little window unit for the bedroom so you can sleep easier. I would think that would be a decent compromise.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2011, 16:23 WarPig

There will always be a player who during his time will be considered the best, and unless he's a center, will be compared to Jordan. It just got passed from Kobe to Lebron and after Lebron is done it'll be someone else.

Physically, Lebron is better than Jordan. He's simply bigger and stronger. Again, physically, Lebron probably is the best ever. But no one has ever had the combination of talent and cold-blooded competitiveness that Jordan had (Jerry Rice in football also comes to mind). It recently came up again in Jordan's bitter Hall of Fame acceptance speech. You could almost make an argument that the man has a problem (that happened to make him millions). And everybody knows that Lebron's recent decision to play in Miami as a part of a "big three" wouldn't have even been considered by Jordan.

Don't get me wrong, I think Lebron is great and love watching him play, but I'll be really surprised if when he's done that he'll be considered the best ever.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2670 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo