Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2665 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Launch - Jul 4, 2006, 20:40 WarPig

The only beer appropriate for cooking chicken is Corona.

So is it that Corona's skunky taste doesn't make it to the chicken or is that what you're after?

If you collect 15 of them, I think you can trade them in for magic staff at the merchant.

It's funny someone brought up the idea of a "squirrel bounty". It used to be (probably not anymore, but who knows) that you could get money for squirrel tails if you sent them to Mepps - the fishing lure company. I've caught a hell of a lot of smallmouth bass on Mepps Squirrel Tail Spinners.

-------------------------------------------------------
Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: No subject Jul 4, 2006, 14:11 WarPig

The argument FOR the program was "You know, only 7/10ths of 1% is spent on NASA". That is an intersting argument, it makes you think, "oh that isn't much".

Well, do that calculation. That is a lot of money.

I know what you're saying but at least the money isn't being absolutely wasted. I'm fairly confident that somewhere in that remaining 99.3% we could all find just as much or more money that IS a complete waste that could be used for those more important things you mentioned.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. No subject Jul 4, 2006, 13:20 WarPig

FYI, the Space Shuttle is going up in under 60 minutes...

Bleh
This comment was edited on Jul 4, 13:21.

GO SEAHAWKS!

13. Re: Super quick hardware upgrade question Jul 3, 2006, 08:48 WarPig

yes

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: Bird Jul 3, 2006, 00:33 WarPig

For something good and easy, throw some chicken thighs and breasts in a ziplock bag for a couple days with some of this - http://www.kcmasterpiece.com/mar_lemon.html -, sprinkle liberally with some of this - http://www.kcmasterpiece.com/season_bbq.html -, bbq 'till the e coli and salmonella dies, and then pour all the beer down your own neck.

Mmmmmm... now that's good eatin'!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > TrackMania United Unveiled
19. Re: MP? Jul 1, 2006, 22:08 WarPig

this game looks freaking cool...

TrackMania is a blast. If you don't have any issues with Starforce the game itself is pure fun. Luckily for me SF doesn't seem to have any adverse affects on my computer, although I'm not sure if I would have gotten it if I had known about the problems some people have had with SF before buying the game.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

24. Smart pills Jun 27, 2006, 15:20 WarPig

... hey, these look like rabbit turds!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. Re: 10 year erection lawsuit - bullshit Jun 25, 2006, 00:50 WarPig

Very lol, very lol indeed nin!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Prey Demo
16. Re: w00t Jun 22, 2006, 00:45 WarPig

Prey for this demo

I'm downloading but won't have time to play for awhile... so I'll just Prey for a Ray Marden demo review and hope it's good.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

17. Re: ugh Jun 19, 2006, 08:35 WarPig

One neighbor wanted to uproot one of their own bushes because it was pretty-much dead and looked ugly. A married couple nearby wanted to (get this) chain themselves to said bush to save it because it was so old.

Sounds like an opportunity for some free work to me. I would have told them unless you transplant the thing into your yard within the next week, it's going to the dump. And if they refused that, I'd tell them come on over and that I'd supply the chain.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. Re: Deadwood Jun 12, 2006, 00:53 WarPig

Never watched Deadwood, but after reading the article linked above, I may check it out tonight...

While I realize that my reply is too late, I would instead recommend renting the first season's DVDs. You'll probably still enjoy tonight's episode, but like any good character based drama, the characters and what they're talking about will be much richer if you experience what got them to where they're at from the beginning. You could easily watch the first two seasons on DVD before they start rerunning this season.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

39. Re: Hope you feel better.... Jun 8, 2006, 00:50 WarPig

You sure are insecure with your sexuality to be so fearful of homosexuals that you take the opportunity to call anything you can gay, even when it is clearly not.

I don't know, it was a little... flamboyant in spots. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. 666 Jun 6, 2006, 09:36 WarPig

I just heard that you can go to Vegas right now and get 10,000:1 odds on the world ending today. Sure, it might be tough to collect your money, but in your last moments you'd know that you're going out a winner!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

43. Re: good TV is a travesty Jun 6, 2006, 09:06 WarPig

Uh, Warpig, does any of this have to do with playing a swinette when you were younger?

What do you mean, "when you were younger"? I happen to have a recital tonight (you've never heard ABBA tunes until you've heard them on the swinette).

X|X|X|Hey it's 6/6/6!!!X|X|X|

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

37. Re: good TV is a travesty Jun 5, 2006, 23:35 WarPig

"I'm oooooold! And I'm not happy! And I don't like things now compared to the way they used to be. All this progress -- phooey!"

"Life was a carnival! We entertained ourselves! We didn't need moooovin' pitchurrrres. In my day, there was only one show in town -- it was called "Stare at the sun!" ... That's right! You'd sit in the middle of an open field and stare up at the sun till your eyeballs burst into flames! And you thought, "Oh, no! Maybe I shouldn't've stared directly into the burning sun with my eyes wide open." But it was too late! Your head was on fire and people were roastin' chickens over it. ... And that's the way it was and we liked it!"

Dana Carvey's "Grumpy Old Man" right? Never failed to absolutely kill me.

I'm old and I'm not happy. Everything today is improved and I don't like it. I hate it! In my day we didn't have hair dryers. If you wanted to blow dry your hair you stood outside during a hurricane. Your hair was dry but you had a sharp piece of wood driven clear through your skull and that's the way it was and you liked it! You loved it. Whoopee, I'm a human head-kabob. We didn't have Manoxidol and Hair Wings, in my day if your hair started falling out when you were 16 by 19 you were a bald freak. There was nothing you could do about it. Children would spit at you and nobody would mate with you so you couldn't pass on your disgusting baldness genes. You were a public menace, a crome dome by age 20 and that's the way it was and we liked it! We loved it. Hallelujiah look at me, I'm a bald freak oh happy day! Not like today, everybody feeling good about themselves. I hate it! In my day we didn't have these thin laytex condoms. So you could enjoy sexual pleasure. In my day there was only one kind of condom. You took a rabbit skin and wrapped around your privates and tied it off with a bungee cord and you couldn't feel nothing! And half the time you didn't even know your partner was there. And we used the same one over and over again! 'Cause we were ignorant morons! Just a bunch of hairless, head-kabobs standing around with rabbit skins on our dinks and that's the way we liked it!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

17. Re: Ummm Jun 4, 2006, 13:39 WarPig

And I'll just switch to another credit card co. Or to debit cards.

Me too, in a heartbeat. I think that might be why they haven't done it, people who pay off their cards every month have other options that are pretty much just as convenient.

The only reason I put almost everything on my cards is for the bonuses you get with them. It's not all that much but right now I have $150 waiting on my Discover card that I wouldn't have had if I used cash or debit. Hell, I'm still kicking myself for not thinking about paying for my car with the Discover card a couple years ago.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. Re: Ummm Jun 4, 2006, 13:18 WarPig

does anyone know of a free remote access program

Just have your friend turn his firewall off for about three minutes and he'll have five or six of them just like that. Oh wait, you said that you want control of the computer... never-mind.

Interest rate? Heck, I have no clue what the interest rates are on any of our cards. Pay in full every month. Always have -- even in college. I just don't buy stuff unless I know I can pay for it when the bill comes.

Credit card companies hate that! A couple years ago I saw or read something about credit card companies thinking of adding some kind of surcharge for people who pay every month since they make no money off us. I haven't heard a peep about it since though.

But yeah, I've always been the same way. In fact, the only interest payments I've ever made in my whole life, other than a couple accidental late payments, were for my house (which I paid off in January). If I want something but can't afford it, I go without until I can. To me it's very simple but there are so many people who can't see the difference between want and need.

I can see, when a person is in real financial trouble, having to use a credit card to pay for the essentials - food, shelter, medical, etc. - but the people who use them to pay for electronics or other luxuries and expect sympathy or help from me are wasting their time.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Wonky video drivers? May 25, 2006, 23:47 WarPig

Otherwise, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or...hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Yanks are done anyways May 20, 2006, 10:44 WarPig

Which leads me to wonder, has there every been a bigger fucking wanker than Gary Sheffield? He gets paid THIRTEEN MILLION DOLLARS to play this year, but is shutting it down because he's angry that he doesn't have a deal next year. What ever happened to being professional and fucking EARNING YOUR MONEY THIS YEAR?

Sheffield did the exact same thing to the Brewers, and he openly admitted it! So as far as I'm concerned, right now the Yankees are getting exactly what they paid for - and deserve.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Mother's Day May 15, 2006, 07:58 WarPig

weather was in the 80's, took a long motorcycle ride to a Bavarian village-themed town (Leavenworth

Yeah, that's a cool place. A friend and I used to camp just above the town on the Icicle River every 4th of July. The women folk would go into Leavenworth and shop while we fly fished all day.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

2665 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo