Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2671 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Let's go Big Blue! Sep 10, 2006, 17:10 WarPig

/edit: Forgot to mention - beer stores aren't open in MN on Sunday.

Ouch, didn't realize MN was like that. Hell, I had a buzz on by 10:30 this morning on overpriced golf course beer (golf tourney, golfing like a chump, drinking like a champion).

-------------------------------------------------------
GO SEAHAWKS

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

18. Re: karaoke last night Sep 10, 2006, 15:49 WarPig

Votes for who would like to see?

Post it. I want to see it and dance if I want to. Plus, dignity is overrated.

GO SEAHAWKS

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Damage control Sep 8, 2006, 09:34 WarPig

To be fair, the dude probably couldn't fit into a Porsche. And with three kids it would've been pretty damn useless.

Of course selling it and getting whatever he wants plus cash would have been a nice option. But if he did want to keep the Porsche he'd have to be in a position to pony up the outrageous tax, licence, and insurance fees.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: No subject Sep 7, 2006, 23:36 WarPig

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah! James Bond as a bad-ass, who would've thunk it?

Catman will get truck.

It's nice to see that someone at Fox Sports is decent enough, or more likely - savvy enough, to do the right thing. Strange though to see one of their highest profile broadcasting teams pulling something this low.

Group says giant worm must be protected.

Damn! To think these things are but an hour or so away from where I live... and I hope they stay there. A three foot spitting worm would scare the hell out of me. And you can all shut up right now with your dirty minded replies to that last sentence! Seriously though, I hope no farmers lose any income over protecting some freakin' worms.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

26. Re: Is this the… Sep 6, 2006, 15:11 WarPig

Now *that* should be the most disgusting OotB thread posting, albeit it wasn't posted by Blue ...

... and since nobody can remember who it was who posted it, it is now banddirector who holds the title of most disgusting post ever. Congrats!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

27. Re: Crikey! Sep 4, 2006, 02:13 WarPig

I just saw that... Crikey, indeed...

Never saw the guy's show but it was pretty hard not to know who he was. Sadder still knowing that he had small children.

Does anyone else remember the commercial (for a cruise line maybe?) where this family is swimming in the ocean with stingrays and saying shit like, "Stingrays! They're like big portabello mushrooms!" Talk about irresponsible. Every time I saw that I always said that they call those things STINGrays for a reason. A friend of mine stepped on one while on vacation and ended up in the hospital. If I remember right he may have passed out from the pain.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

29. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2006, 15:19 WarPig

Even the stereotypical flamboyant gay men think golf is for wussies.

Unlike you, I'm not a man's man. Just wondering, who's man are you anyway? I hope he treats you well. And while I wouldn't call you stereotypical, I'd still say you're entitled to your opinion even though I could hit a 9 iron farther than you could hit a driver.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

28. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2006, 15:09 WarPig

WarPig, you posted at 6 AM on a Sunday morning. What in the world are you doing up so early?

Like I said, golfing. We usually get a tee time somewhere around 6:30 am and are done around 10:00. It's a good way to get around the course fast and beat the heat. It also lets the married guys stay married and I take a nice nap after lunch.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

23. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2006, 08:54 WarPig

feel free to chime in on some football chat.

Oh hell, I'd talk NFL every day if someone would indulge me, but on a Saturday when it's a perfect 85 degrees out I'm not always sitting behind my computer. There's a reason why threads rarely even get into the 30's on the weekends. As a matter of fact I'm about to leave to play some golf which will be followed by a drunken BBQ.

Start up another thread sometime this week and I'll rightly make fun of you picking the Raiders to win more than five games this year.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: No subject Aug 26, 2006, 22:33 WarPig

According to the All-Knowing Google Images, http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news42/6big08.l.jpg

Yep, that's the one.

And nin, I agree that the mullet is a no-brainer but I always assumed that Enahs already sported one - along with the obligatory wife-beater and wispy mustache.

Oh and hope ya feel better soon Enahs!

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: No subject Aug 26, 2006, 21:59 WarPig

I was thinking about getting my hair cut, what style should I go with?

From what I've been able to gather about your personality and intellect, I think the "Lloyd Christmas" cut would suit you perfectly.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

76. No subject Aug 24, 2006, 21:28 WarPig

One other thing, the Dallas Cowboys just signed a wide receiver who may have the best name of all time. I give you...

Damarius Bilbo

I didn't think the brothers Crumpler, Alge & Carlester, could be topped... but Damarius Bilbo?!! That's just epic.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

75. Re: COFFEE Aug 24, 2006, 21:26 WarPig

I was in the in-house MTV video for Billy's "Christmas is the time to say I love you."

Holy shit, look what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EixTYzkwj8c

So where were you standing Blue?

Another great thing about Billy Squier is that as long as this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xelh0sFo3VY - survives, no one else can ever be accused of being the worst dancer ever.

(actually, I liked Billy's album "Don't Say No" - that's the one that "The Stroke" was on)

Bleh
This comment was edited on Aug 24, 21:29.

GO SEAHAWKS!

53. Re: Interesting morning Aug 23, 2006, 16:37 WarPig

I woulda just pee'd out the window.

My neighbors would have loved that. "Hey, put that thing away! And quit pissing in my yard"! Me: "Don't tell me what to do in my own house - or from my own house! And the pointing and laughing is just mean."

And I'm just going to leave the whole "chin height" thing alone.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

46. Interesting morning Aug 23, 2006, 16:12 WarPig

Woke up this morning and couldn't get out of my bedroom. The doorknob would turn but the bolt wouldn't budge. It was 5:30 am, I had no tools, and I had to piss like a racehorse (whatever the hell that means). So I knock the screen out of my window, which is chin high and not very big, and basically fall to the ground. Now I have to remember where I hid that extra key ten years ago... finally I find it... and it won't work. I try both doors and eventually get the back door to open. So now I'm able to take the doorknob apart - still nothing - so I take another doorknob apart on another door to compare the two and still see no differences. I finally end up putting my shoulder to the f*cker and busting out the jam. Turns out the bolt part of the assembly simply broke from the latching mechanism.

So after works it's off to the hardware store for a doorknob and some good wood glue.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: An open letter to Mr. Blues News Aug 21, 2006, 23:32 WarPig

Personally, I do not want to stare at pictures of Kevin Bacon in his underwear. I can not speak for the rest of your audience.

As a long-time member of said audience, I have absolutely no problem with fredrickson staring at pictures like these. More staring, less posting... it's all good.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

2. Dr. Toothy Aug 21, 2006, 23:25 WarPig

Okay, so I was completely kidding myself about today being the last visit to Dr. Toothy over my current malady, as well as how minor and painless it was all supposed to be.

Sorry to hear that Blue. One of these days I'll share my root canal story - I've been holding off as I wasn't sure if you would take comfort in someone else's harrowing root canal story or just get more anxious than you already are. Probably the latter. One thing I will say is that the tooth in question hasn't given me any troubles since.

Bleh
This comment was edited on Aug 21, 23:25.

GO SEAHAWKS!

33. Re: Snap, Crackle & Pop Aug 19, 2006, 15:01 WarPig

There is, it is called a CD player.

I always had trouble getting the album into the little slot. Even though I do live by the motto - "get a bigger hammer".

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

31. Re: Snap, Crackle & Pop Aug 19, 2006, 14:35 WarPig

As someone who is roughly banddirector's age and who also has a large record collection I have to agree with him. Every vinyl album that I love I now also own on CD.

While I do understand that analog sound will have a truer frequency response than digital, there are other factors that offset this fact. First off, if this "better" sound is masked by the pops and hiss that will eventually be ground into the grooves as the diamond stylus rides over the vinyl, what good is it? Second is the improved dynamic range (the difference between quiet and loud passages) of Cd's. With vinyl, there is no such thing as a true silent passage.

I would have thought that by now there would be a record player that uses a "laser" to read the grooves.

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

25. Re: Aguilera Pics Aug 15, 2006, 17:05 WarPig

Wait - WarPig, didn't the NEWER players have rewind?

Hmmmm, I don't know. I just assumed that there was a mechanical reason that they couldn't rewind. By the time I was old enough to drive, cassettes had already taken over as the way to listen to music in the car.

I remember listening to ABBA in my dad's El Camino on an 8-track as a kid. And I still like them, dammit.

Beach Boys and Alabama here...oh, and the Statler Bros...

For us it was Neil Diamond - and yeah, I still know all the words (and secretly like some of the songs).

Bleh

GO SEAHAWKS!

2671 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo