Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2665 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2013, 21:31 WarPig

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 20:28:
You're Taking a Crap Wrong! This Is How You Poop Properly.

I call bullshit. How come when I stand up, I have to sit back down and continue?!

I think the perfect position to crap is to be in a recliner type position, opening everything up instead of cranking everything closed. In my very humble and non doctor thinking, I would imagine squatting is creating INCREASED pressure on the rectum area and causing hemorrhoids. It should be a relaxing experience, not a stressful one.

Top Tip: Don't be so relaxed that it happens while sleeping.

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

24. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2013, 20:06 WarPig

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 5, 2013, 20:01:
WOW! We have 29 people in the football picks, and the % of Ravens vs Broncos is 4% vs 96%!!!!!

Ok, where do you see that?

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2013, 15:55 WarPig

mag wrote on Sep 5, 2013, 15:40:
Is anyone having any trouble getting Beat The Insiders to work? I created an account, but clicking anywhere does absolutely nothing. I can't pick teams.

You've probably already done all this but this is what I had to do - register at the site and then re-click the link Blue provided in today's OOTB. Once in there the Bluesnews group will be in the middle of the screen and the area to the left is where you click to start making picks.

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Football!! Sep 5, 2013, 15:47 WarPig

Creston wrote on Sep 5, 2013, 15:19:
nin wrote on Sep 5, 2013, 15:18:
Pig, where you been? Someone was just asking about you the other day...

Whoa... a WarPig sighting! 'Sup, Pig?!

Well, the truth is I just don't game much anymore. I do need to buy Grid2 and am really looking forward to GTA5 but other than that I've just kind of stopped gaming and I'm not even sure why. Now that I think about it, it might be the invention of the DVR - only so many hours in the day. Hell, I still need to finish the Half Life episodes and I freakin' love Half Life!

That said, I do miss the great people here and still occasionally lurk about.

GO SEAHAWKS!

8. Football!! Sep 5, 2013, 15:15 WarPig

I'm so happy that football is back but so bummed that summer is almost over. Oh well.

Just signed up for the picks competition. For the first week of the season most of the picks SEEM pretty straightforward. There are a couple coin flip games but also a lot of good team vs. bad team stinkers. My Seahawks traveling to Carolina has me very nervous.

And Blue, you might be hard pressed to find any Raider or Jets fans who have any contender illusions.

GO SEAHAWKS!

54. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2013, 23:06 WarPig

regardless of what it is the bomber was mad about or was attempting to accomplish, it is undeniable fact that those who were killed and injured today had NOTHING to do with it.

Well said Prez.

I learned about all of this when my mom called me at work in tears because my sister, who was there supporting a friend running the marathon (who crossed the finish line 5 minutes before the blasts), wasn't answering messages on her cell phone. My sister finally was able to email Mom that she was alright but believe me, I was worthless at work today after all this. I can't imagine what the families of victims are going through right now.

Fuck politics, this is bullshit.

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. Re: Bolognese Jan 14, 2013, 19:41 WarPig

Anyone care to try it?

Sure, I'll try it.

So who's going to make it?

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2013, 20:47 WarPig

Well, we know who the NFL has told the referees should win the game...

While I haven't kept track of who's gotten screwed the most, I would agree that the reffing has been poor.

GO SEAHAWKS!

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2013, 20:10 WarPig

As someone who lives and dies with the Seahawks I have to say that I don't have a great feeling about this week's game. I guess I'm just not used to watching them win on the east coast, especially when the game starts at 10:00am PST. As a matter of fact, the only west coast team in history who won two straight games on the east coast in the playoff were the '89 LA Rams. What I'm hoping for is that the Falcons put way too much pressure on themselves, which could happen. However it turns out I have to admit that watching Russel Wilson this year has been the best. Not that I think he's the best QB in the league but I wouldn't trade him for anybody.

Also, I see that most everyone is picking the Broncos - and for good reason. But let me throw this out there; Peyton Manning is 0-3 in cold weather playoff games (which, of course were on the road) but the startling part is this... 1 TD vs. 7 INT's... that's pretty bad! If I were forced to put money on the game I'd pick the Bronco's too, but I won't be as shocked by a Ravens win as a lot of people will be.

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 15, 2012, 14:09 WarPig

The Onion gets right to the point.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/fuck-everything-nation-reports,30743/?ref=auto

GO SEAHAWKS!

19. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2012, 23:13 WarPig

Great now I'm going to have to send my letters to Mexican Santa (and he makes shitty toys Blue!)

How can you say that??!!!

Of course I'm really into Ball-In-a-Cup.

GO SEAHAWKS!

26. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2012, 02:12 WarPig

The Seahawks really aren't that great. They've won a few good games, but it takes a lot more than that before I pick someone to win on the road.

Yeah, as a die-hard, but realistic, Seahawks fan I see the Hawks as two different teams; a very good team at home who can beat anyone, and a very mediocre team on the road who can lose to anyone. Historically they've been really bad at 1:00 East Coast games although they're starting to turn that around (last year beating the Giant and Bears). A good defense and running game travel well though so I'm more optimistic than I used to be in games like this.

GO SEAHAWKS!

26. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2012, 20:43 WarPig

Hey yo everyone out there in the N.E. USA. Stay safe.

Monday Night Football on and I'm switching back and forth to the Weather Channel. Doesn't look good.

So anyone out there, including Blue, who still has power and has the time - drop us a line here on the old OOTB message board and let us know how it's going.

GO SEAHAWKS!

21. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2012, 23:52 WarPig

Not sure why they reviewed it, can't review a "who has it" call anyway when the call was made on the field.....they went over that last night in great detail.

Remember, they automatically review all scoring plays. They at least had to see if the ball hit the ground. Although in this case they may have been reviewing a movie or something.

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. Re: The Refs Sep 25, 2012, 20:44 WarPig

Check this out.

Some of the current NFL Refs were not good enough for the Lingerie League and were fired!

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2012, 00:39 WarPig

The game was much more than just that one call though. There were bad calls on both sides. Just a pretty glaring one at the end.....

Oh yeah, exactly. There were terrible calls going both ways throughout the game. It almost makes each play have a randomness to it that has nothing to do with the players anymore. You just wait for that flag that should or shouldn't be thrown and are happy for any stretch of the game that isn't screwed up.

Of course the normal refs screw up all the time too, after all it's an almost impossible job, but their level of competence is so, so much better than these guys.

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 25, 2012, 00:15 WarPig

Wow! As a die hard Seahawk fan... if I were to say I felt good about this win it'd be a lie. Not that I won't take it but holy shit that was a bad call.

And no this doesn't make up for or have anything to do with how the Seahawks got jobbed in the Superbowl a few years back, it just shows how far these replacement refs are in over their heads. C'mon NFL, get the real refs back on the field, this is ridiculous.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 17, 2012, 23:26 WarPig

Tomorrow I'm sending that to everyone I know who has a dog.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

23. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2012, 08:52 WarPig

Yeah, very surprised with the game last night. The Cowboys defense looked very good and my prediction of the Giants eating up the Cowboys o-line was way off.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2012, 19:35 WarPig

Yeah I'll take the G-Men and their healthy d-line. Although isn't their defensive backfield a little banged up? Oh well who cares, it's not that hard to cover people when the QB is running for his life all night.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

2665 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo