Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2668 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Gotta love this... Feb 20, 2007, 20:00 WarPig

And if you want to go down that path, then consider that humans are one of the few (only?) species in which the female of the species primps far more than the male. In most species the females are relatively colorless; they're the ones that pick the mates

The female may primp more (on average) but for the most part they still pick their mates. Of course guys "primp" in other ways, mostly to show that they're good providers.

www.hammiestudios.com is nothing but motherfucking spam. Try www.stileproject.com instead.

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

22. Re: question Feb 19, 2007, 14:46 WarPig

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info.

Right now I need a decent monitor for my new job - they gave me a laptop to do AutoCad on, which doesn't really work. So I've already bought a mouse and keyboard. I don't even know if they'll pay for them or not (I suspect they will) but I'll be damned if I'm going to spend the next years of my life working with that little keyboard and screen.

I may just buy one for myself and sell my CRT screen to the company if they won't budget a decent monitor for me.

www.hammiestudios.com is nothing but motherfucking spam. Try www.stileproject.com instead.

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. question Feb 19, 2007, 14:01 WarPig

Hey guys, I'm on the lookout for a new LCD monitor and need some tips on what specs are most important and what numbers to look for.

I'm guessing the important factors are:

Resolution
Refresh rate
Contrast ratio
Brightness

Is there anything else I should look at and what are the benchmark numbers that shouldn't be crossed?

Thanks.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 14:01.

GO SEAHAWKS!

5. No subject Feb 18, 2007, 14:08 WarPig

BOOGITY! BOOGITY! BOOGITY!

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
14. Re: No subject Feb 14, 2007, 01:09 WarPig

So 'Pig, who ya workin' for now?

A place called Hussey Engineering (http://www.husseyengineering.com/). Although as far as I know I may be working for Emerald Automation (http://www.emeraldautomation.com/index.htm), which is just a different division. It's a small company with less than 20 employees but they've got so much going on right now I've been told that I'm already a month behind!

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2007, 22:27 WarPig

You'll have fun, I promise.

Thanks nin, I'm sure you're right. Now to actually find one...

edit: I remember someone talking about playing MoH (I think) and ducking behind the couch while playing. I can't remember who though.

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 22:33.

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2007, 22:25 WarPig

Don't be such a bagina WarPig. Change is good you tard!

My Grandma used to call me a bagina. It hurt then and it hurts now.

Wiitard.

GO SEAHAWKS!

6. No subject Feb 13, 2007, 22:10 WarPig

Well, I cleaned out my desk at work today, the same desk I've used since 1993. I'm starting a new job tomorrow... it's more money and I'm working with friends that I know I'll enjoy working with, but still, change is scary.

Anyway, I was thinking of rewarding myself by getting a Wii and my question to you guys is how well the controllers work for FPS type games. There are FPS games aren't there?

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 Patch
5. No subject Feb 12, 2007, 15:28 WarPig

I hope it fixes the way the game doesn't seem to like my ATI card.

GO SEAHAWKS!

27. Re: Snickers Superbowl Ad Pulled Feb 6, 2007, 19:50 WarPig

To make matters more interesting, it was actually a Gay and Lesbian group that was one of the loudest opponents to the ad.

Well yeah, because everybody knows that any straight man who doesn't like the idea of kissing another man must be a gay bashing homophobe prone to anti-gay violence. Seriously though, if these Gay and Lesbian groups think that completely losing their sense of humor and overreacting to every imagined slight is going to help their cause, they are in for a surprise because all they'll accomplish is pissing a lot of people off who might have been sympathetic to some of the real issues that they should be acting on.

(Wow, that was one long-ass sentence!)

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. No subject Feb 5, 2007, 11:04 WarPig

Thanks for everything Frans and don't be a stranger. Drop in from time to time and let us know how things are going for you.

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Chili Feb 4, 2007, 20:32 WarPig

From now on, whenever you post the word "chili" in reference to your famous recipe, it needs to be highlighted as a link to your recipe, for geezers like me who keep losing where you have it posted ...

So you're saying it needs it own page here?

If so, we need a brownie page, also.

How about a Blue's Recipe Page? I'd be interested in his Chex Mix recipe also.

Very entertaining first half of football. Who'd of thunk that the Colts would be the most physical team? I thought Prince was pretty good at halftime also.

GO SEAHAWKS!

58. Re: No subject Feb 1, 2007, 20:38 WarPig

Wow, freddy's dead, once again, and it turns out his neighbor is a semi-literate troll also. What are the odds?

GO SEAHAWKS!

20. Re: boston.com front page Jan 31, 2007, 20:20 WarPig

I love aqua teen hunger force!

Me too, although the newer episodes have gone downhill in my opinion.

Btw, have you seen the trailer for the ATHF movie yet.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=671&item=1

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: No subject Jan 31, 2007, 15:30 WarPig

EDIT: Oh yeah -- Happy Birthday to: ME!!

Happy Birthday MeatForce! Just think, just a few years ago you were just a young Fart, now you're a Force.

GO SEAHAWKS!

4. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2007, 08:58 WarPig

Was he the oldest living astronomist? :]

Good question. At the current rate that the world's oldest people are passing away (may they all RIP), by the end of the year the worlds oldest person is going to be around 87.

GO SEAHAWKS!

6. No subject Jan 27, 2007, 16:28 WarPig

Has anyone done a Google search of hammiestudios.com lately?

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > The Ro(c)k Con Artists Announced
4. No subject Jan 26, 2007, 09:36 WarPig

Tractors that go high? Finally! I was starting to think it would never happen.

GO SEAHAWKS!

13. Re: No subject Jan 24, 2007, 00:29 WarPig

I would say our (as in our little community here) relationship with Blue is like a marriage.
He is the man, and we are the wives.

Oh come on now, that's just wrong. No! No! Bad Enahs!

I hope that I'm speaking for just about every one else here when I say please leave me out of this particular disturbing little whatever-you-want-to-call-it... parable... metaphor... or most likely, fantasy... of yours.

GO SEAHAWKS!

9. Re: Grindhouse Jan 23, 2007, 00:24 WarPig

Looked dumb as hell to me...sorry!

It looks dumb to me too, but in a good, over the top, purposeful way. I'm betting that it's either wildly entertaining or totally unwatchable.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2668 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo