Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2668 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. No subject Apr 29, 2007, 16:14 WarPig

So Blue, what were you hoping the Giants would go after, an offensive lineman?

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
1. No subject Apr 23, 2007, 23:48 WarPig

I see Meatforce is back. How was the trip Meat? I can't remember exactly where you went but I do remember it was a better place than where I've been.

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. Re: Video posting question Apr 23, 2007, 09:13 WarPig

Very cool Warhawk, although I still think you should have sprung for an indoor bathroom.

GO SEAHAWKS!

6. Re: Hmmmmmm... Apr 22, 2007, 15:47 WarPig

Nuke your cookies...

edit: Not just uncheck, but delete them...

Thanks nin, it worked. I just went into my Blue's News cookies and was able to guess which ones to delete without nuking all of them.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2. Hmmmmmm... Apr 22, 2007, 15:13 WarPig

I've got a strange little problem going on with the message boards right now. In Firefox (2.0.0.3) when I try to change the display order of the messages (from "oldest first" to "newest first"), it will change at the time that I do it but always reverts back to "oldest first" as soon as I get out and come back into the boards. In IE 7 it works fine. And yes, I did check whether or not the save cookies box is still checked. All other settings are being remembered, including "launch links".

Any ideas?

GO SEAHAWKS!

12. Re: Killer and the press Apr 20, 2007, 09:12 WarPig

He did it because he was batshit insane... and we don't need to glorify that.

I agree that they shouldn't have shown it, but at the same time - and I hate to admit this - last night was the first time I've watched NBC Nightly News in a long, long time.

I think it's only human to want to: (1) see the freakshow, and (2) to try to understand what can't be understood.

One thing that always gets me in these situations is when people say, "I just don't understand how someone could do something like that". To that I always respond with, "Well, I hope you don't, if you did understand you would probably be out there doing the same thing".

GO SEAHAWKS!

6. Re: No subject Mar 30, 2007, 08:09 WarPig

nin, if you don't have one I'm sure you know someone who has a multimeter you can borrow to see if the PS is putting out any power. Is there a maintenance dept. where you work? If so, take the PS to work and have it checked. Hell, take the thing in to Radio Shack under the guise of, "do you sell these", and then ask nicely if you can check it out with one of the multimeters in the store.

And then hope to hell it is fried, because the alternative will probably cost you more than $20 (unless there's an internal fuse blown inside there somewhere).

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: Poor Blue... Mar 28, 2007, 22:59 WarPig

If Jack helped you off a horse...

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 18:14 WarPig

For us it was Everquest. The game killed our loosely based "clan" which stopped our lan parties. Haven't been to once since.

GO SEAHAWKS!

15. Re: Titanic 2 Mar 23, 2007, 18:43 WarPig

Now take someone like Ben Affleck... How does HE keep getting roles?

Not as bad as Owen Wilson or Ben Stiller - now those 2. UGH!

I don't really mind Owen Wilson. Yes, he's always the same, but at least he's somewhat likable. Now Keanu Reaves? Whoa... he sucks.

GO SEAHAWKS!

7. Re: Repost from last night Mar 22, 2007, 18:41 WarPig

I bought a Yamaha receiver last year and have been very happy with it.

Six posts today, wtf?

GO SEAHAWKS!

6. Re: Heh Mar 18, 2007, 14:55 WarPig

BTW - can anyone here recommend a decent racing wheel for the PC? I don't want to spend silly money.

I like my Logitech Formula Force GP.

GO SEAHAWKS!

17. I'm Gumby dammit! Mar 16, 2007, 20:29 WarPig

I used to love Gumby. Here's a snippet from my favorite Gumby special...

Merry Christmas, Dammit! I am Gumby, and I want to say before I get started - it's about time the swines at the network gave me my own special. I've been sitting in my living room watching specials by nobodies like Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for years. Hey, Rudy: Drop dead, baby! This is my special! We know why the nose is red, Rudy! [ mimes drinking ]

GO SEAHAWKS!

23. Re: 6 TiVo refurbs here - in 4 months Mar 15, 2007, 19:37 WarPig

Another scenario Blue... I used to go through monitors like crazy. I finally checked the polarity of the outlet and found out that it was not only backwards, it also wasn't connected to ground. This outlet was added to run an air conditioner, which worked fine before I got my heat pump, plus the rest of my computer was plugged into it and it never had any problems. I rewired the outlet and my monitor has been great ever since. Floating or missing grounds do flaky things.

Many good surge suppressors have a built in tester (green light good, red light bad) so you may have the means to test your outlet right now. And yes, the monitors that went TU were connected through a decent surge suppressor.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 19:38.

GO SEAHAWKS!

19. Re: Eddie Van Halen Mar 11, 2007, 00:02 WarPig

Sammie and David actually toured together.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. And if I remember right they didn't get along that well - having a common enemy only goes so far I guess.

Re Brad Delp:

They got criticised for being so corporate and mainstream but no one I know who grew up during the height of their popularity didn't have their (first) album.

Exactly. Smokin' is still one of my all time favorites.

GO SEAHAWKS!

4. Eddie Van Halen Mar 10, 2007, 16:14 WarPig

I'm still hoping against hope that Eddie, Sammie, AND David Lee Roth show up and have to awkwardly accept the award on the same stage. That would be fun.

Eddie probably doesn't want Sammie and David to ever meet so they don't realize that they actually like each other and start exchanging "Eddie is a drunken asshole" stories in front of the press.

GO SEAHAWKS!

14. Re: Being March and All... Mar 4, 2007, 23:56 WarPig

I'm sure banddirector wishes he were turning 32.

www.hammiestudios.com is nothing but motherfucking spam. Try www.stileproject.com instead.

GO SEAHAWKS!

20. Re: No subject Mar 2, 2007, 08:56 WarPig

This sounds goofy but I've learned how to isolate my diaphragm muscle and relax it (a spastic diaphragm being the culprit). If I concentrate for several seconds I can get them to stop.

I've always been able to do that too. I think it's just one of those uncommon muscle control things that some people can do, like how some people can wiggle their ears or make their eyes move independently of each other.

www.hammiestudios.com is nothing but motherfucking spam. Try www.stileproject.com instead.

GO SEAHAWKS!

7. Re: Whoa - I got lucky Feb 24, 2007, 19:50 WarPig

Banddirector, what are your thoughts on Vista so far?

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. Re: Anybody? Feb 23, 2007, 09:30 WarPig

Your all tards!

My what?

GO SEAHAWKS!

2668 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo