Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2668 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2008, 09:42 WarPig

Yeah Blue, you may want to kill the UFO Hunters ad because it's killing not only your site but it's completely freezing up my browser (FF). The latest version of Flash 10 eventually pops up and gives the options of not running it, which is the only way get anything to respond.  

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > E3 2009 Goes Big Again
7. Re: E3 2009 Goes Big Again Oct 20, 2008, 23:27 WarPig

Booth babes? Gorgeous

GO SEAHAWKS!

24. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2008, 21:20 WarPig

I expect it to be everything and more than GTA4.

Cool. That's what I wanted to hear!

GO SEAHAWKS!

22. this and that Oct 13, 2008, 19:39 WarPig

It could be worse Blue, you could be a Seahawk fan and have the bye week be one of your season's high points. Wall

What else - let's see, the Mariners had their worst season ever (and that's saying A LOT), the Washington Huskies are 0-5, the Washington State Cougars may be the worst division A team in the nation, and to top it all off the Sonics were sold down the river by Clay Bennett and his good buddy David Stern. Wall2

Tear-jerkers - as far as Disney goes, nothing gets to me like the scene where Dumbo visits his chained up mom... I can't even bring myself to think about it.

This comment was edited on Oct 13, 2008, 19:52.

GO SEAHAWKS!

21. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2008, 19:22 WarPig

Woot - Saints Row 2 tomorrow

So, all I know about this one is what I saw on a recent TV commercial. It looks like a GTA clone, and I don't mean that in a bad way because I wouldn't mind a good GTA clone to tide me over until GTA4 comes out. What are you expecting?

GO SEAHAWKS!

19. Re: Smiley Powaah Oct 12, 2008, 02:03 WarPig

Given me the power to annoy you!

You were born with that power... leave poor Frans out of that one!

GO SEAHAWKS!

24. Re: What the crap ... Oct 11, 2008, 00:24 WarPig

What's with all the dissin' of Netgear routers? I've used a couple of them over the last couple of years, and the only problem I've ever had is that the first one inexplicably conked out. But it was several years old, and the new model replacement works flawlessly. And it was drop-dead easy to configure.

After reading all these other posts I wasn't going to get a Netgear, but now that I've heard your story about how only half of yours have "conked out" I think I'll run out and buy one! I guess I'd better buy two though.

GO SEAHAWKS!

16. Re:Router Oct 10, 2008, 19:00 WarPig

Thanks for the advise guys, I really appreciate it!

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. No subject Oct 10, 2008, 00:21 WarPig

OK you clever techie type nerd-geeks, my old router crapped the bed yesterday and I was thinking of entering the wonderful world of wireless. Anything clearly better than the rest? Or more importantly, is there anything that should be avoided?

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Gold - Fallout 3
51. Re: huh? Oct 9, 2008, 20:23 WarPig

You justify stealing them and then turn around and say the games suck?

I missed the the part where "most of you", or anyone for that matter, were justifying stealing games. Could you please quote some of the offenders?

GO SEAHAWKS!

45. Re: re: Happy 12th Birthday Oct 9, 2008, 19:28 WarPig

Ditto to all the well-wishes and well-wishers, this is still the best site on the web.

Even though I don't post very much any more I still come here every day. Keep up the great work guys!

Oh and Frans, the "Preview Message" feature is great. For some reason I don't see most of my posting mistakes until I see them in their final form.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Wrath of the Ban Hammer in Kane's Wrath
5. No subject Oct 6, 2008, 09:39 WarPig

Oh thank you stranger, you've cleaned up our community! What is your name?

The name's Ban................ Ban Hammer.

GO SEAHAWKS!

43. Re: Steam Oct 3, 2008, 20:46 WarPig

Dan, from Steam News...

Five Leading Modifications Mark Debut of Mods On Steam.

Valve today announced the availability of five leading Source MODs (game modifications built atop Valve's leading engine technology). The initial set of MODs offered via Steam are available free of charge for owners of any Source-based game.

To celebrate the launch of MODs on Steam and give gamers an easy entry into the world of Source MODs, Valve is offering Half-Life 2: Episode One for just $4.99. The original Steam MOD squad is comprised of: Age of Chivalry, D.I.P.R.I.P., Insurgency, Synergy, and Zombie Panic.

"Valve has been supporting the MOD community since the company's inception, offering updates to the SDK, holding MOD Expos and being the first to bring a MOD to retail with Counter-Strike in November 2000," said Doug Lombardi, vice president of marketing at Valve. "The debut of these MODs on Steam marks the beginning of a new level of support for the MOD community by putting the leading MODs at the finger tips of over 15 million targeted gamers."

The first MOD squad is available now. Once installed, these MODs will appear in the Steam "My Games" list and the MODs will receive automatic updates just like other games on Steam. Also, these MODs now take advantage of Steamworks, providing stat tracking and tighter integration with the Steam community.

For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com.

This comment was edited on Oct 3, 20:47.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: No subject Sep 29, 2008, 20:31 WarPig

Hell, I'll have a beer for any occasion, Jewish holidays, hitlers birthday, secretary's day.....

You sir have made me laugh out loud.

GO SEAHAWKS!

13. Re: RIP Sep 28, 2008, 01:31 WarPig

So WarPig, what are you going to do instead of football tomorrow - - golf?

Nah, I still love watching football. Plus I'm a big-time fantasy football geek (been running the same league since 1989). Also, just today I switched to my new computer and I've still got quite a bit of setup to finish up. That, and the house is "all tore up" with computer boxes and stuff.

GO SEAHAWKS!

11. Re: RIP Sep 27, 2008, 22:01 WarPig

Yeah, I don't know about you guys but I've never heard anyone say that they didn't like Paul Newman. He did make it to 83 and that's not too bad. I also think I'll whip myself up a salad with some Newman's Own Caesar Dressing and watch Cool Hand Look in his honor.

GO SEAHAWKS!

4. Re: End of an Era Sep 21, 2008, 16:22 WarPig

But at least they did not move the team out of the Bronx.

Exactly, and this is another point I forgot to bring up, it's not like you're losing your team. Try to think what that would feel like, and if you can't, you can always ask me.

Btw, I don't hate the Yankees or their fans... at least the ones who realize how good they have it. And if you think I'm just bitter and jealous you're probably right!

GO SEAHAWKS!

2. No subject Sep 21, 2008, 14:21 WarPig

Bah! Bah I say! While I realize the historic significance of Yankee Stadium, I don't even want to think about what would have to happen for me to feel sorry for Yankee fans. So now they're going to have to sit in their new 1.6 BILLION dollar stadium watching the best most expensive team money can buy? That's tough.

GO SEAHAWKS!

27. Re: post count Sep 18, 2008, 21:21 WarPig

But if you still have your mom, dad, or both, I'd like to ask you to give them a call or a hug today. It sounds corny, but it makes me feel good suggesting that; maybe because I know my mom would have liked the thought.

Thank you Blue. I'm one of the lucky ones who not only still has both parents but consider them two of my best friends... and still I should see them more than I do. I honestly don't know how I'll cope when they pass.

Without trying to be disrespectful to Blue or any others that have lost loved ones, I'd like to offer anyone who's lost a parent the option of adopting my mother, on the condition that she's then yours, and you can't give her back.

I hate hearing that nin, it honestly makes me sad. But even though I obviously don't really know you, I'm pretty sure you're a good guy who hasn't used the "bad parent card" to justify being an asshole like so many people do.

GO SEAHAWKS!

22. Re: No subject Sep 18, 2008, 13:01 WarPig

If you have not tried the relatively new cut of beef, Flat Iron, I recommend you try it. It is like a cross between filet mignon and strip steak.

Enahs isn't lying here (for once!), the Flat Iron steak is the best, dollar for dollar nothing comes close.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2668 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo