Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Warrick T. Hambone

Real Name Warrick T. Hambone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WarPig
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1
Description Average American tighty-whitey wearin' carnivore. Go Seahawks and Mariners!
Amen
Homepage http://bluesnews.com
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:42
Total Comments 2670 (Senior)
User ID 1750

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2010, 19:16 WarPig

Man, those "retro" cereals sure make me feel old - mostly because I was in my 20's when most of them came out.  

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

34. Re: This is how the History Channel died Aug 9, 2010, 21:28 WarPig

AnarKane wrote on Aug 9, 2010, 18:27:
Rolaids is your friend, Blue.

I can't speak for Blue, but for me (who's never been diagnosed with acid reflux only because I haven't been to a doctor in a couple decades) Rolaids and Tums are about as effective as wishing the acid away. Alka-Seltzer and Pepcid AC Complete at least work for awhile. In fact I usually eat very little for lunch just so I'll be hungry enough to eat before 6:00 pm - and then I always take a couple Alka-Seltzer before going to bed.

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 8, 2010, 16:19 WarPig

Isiah Thomas Returns to Knicks as a Consultant. Sometimes I think this team is just trying to kill me.

It would have to be something like, "What do you think of Shaq, Isiah?". And he'd say something like, "I'd offer Shaq a max contract because I think he's got five great years left." Then Walsh would simply do the opposite.

I mean what else could it be? Thomas was a laughingstock. Plus, isn't he a college coach?

GO SEAHAWKS!

65. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2010, 22:59 WarPig

I'm so sorry to hear this Blue. Please take as much time as you need, your loyal readers will still be here.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2010, 11:49 WarPig

InBlack wrote on Jul 13, 2010, 10:55:
Why is the World Series called the World Series when only American teams take part??

Ive always wondered about that...

It's just tradition. It was called the World Series long before other countries even played baseball, so at the time whoever won was obviously the best team in the world.

As far as watching the MBL All-Star game goes; I'm never that excited about it either although I think it's head and shoulders above the other three all-star games - which isn't saying much. The NFL game is the worst since they're obviously just trying not to get hurt or hurt anyone else. The NBA game is fun to watch for the flash, but still, nobody is playing any defense whatsoever so it's not a real game. At least with baseball you still have pitchers trying their hardest to make outs, hitters trying for hits, and everyone plays defense as well as they can. Of course unless you're Pete Rose you're not going to run anyone over or purposely pitch one high and tight.

GO SEAHAWKS!

10. Re: first, you will blow me Jul 12, 2010, 20:46 WarPig

space captain wrote on Jul 12, 2010, 18:22:
mel gibson is batshit crazy

Holy crap. Yeah, he needs help. Wonder if he's bi-polar. Maybe he's just crazy drunk but he's either got mental problems or he's on something.

GO SEAHAWKS!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2010, 14:14 WarPig

I ended up enjoying the World Cup much more than I thought I would too... and in four years I'll probably watch again. Until then it's going to be exactly like the Olympics where most of us watch because the stakes of the games and the skill of the competitors are, for the most part, at the highest levels possible.

GO SEAHAWKS!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 8, 2010, 11:29 WarPig

I know the inside info is saying that LeBron is going to Miami but it doesn't really make sense to me. Even though it might be unfair and unrealistic, winning championships there would be expected and anything less would be a failure. Winning would be more of a relief than anything. It's like when the Yankees win, everybody says, "well sure, of course they're going to win - they bought all the best players". Winning in Cleveland would be legendary. Winning in New York is always huge and I believe Chicago would actually be the most unstoppable team with the addition of LeBron.

Plus there's LeBron's legacy; if he plays with Wade he'll always be one ring behind, not to mention that many people will say he couldn't win until he hooked up with Wade (and Bosh).

If it were me (and wouldn't that be nice) it would be between Cleveland and Chicago, with New York and New Jersey coming in next.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Portal 2 E3 Trailers, Parts 6 & 7
5. Re: Portal 2 E3 Trailers, Parts 6 & 7 Jul 1, 2010, 21:42 WarPig

I thought Portal 1 was fairly challenging - which is why it was so great. I hate to admit it but all these new "toys" we're going to get to play with makes Portal 2 look pretty f*cking hard.

Bring it on, bitch! Leer

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Portal 2 E3 Trailers, Parts 4 & 5
7. Re: Portal 2 E3 Trailers, Parts 4 & 5 Jun 30, 2010, 20:55 WarPig

PHJF wrote on Jun 30, 2010, 18:35:
I really hope they aren't setting up to jump the shark. Portal's beauty was in its simplicity. Speed goop and bounce goop?

While I understand your concern, the thing is, if they don't add anything it'll just be a map pack (which wouldn't be bad either).

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Driver: San Francisco Announced
13. Re: Driver: San Francisco Announced Jun 15, 2010, 19:23 WarPig

If done right this has so much potential. Please don't suck.

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Defense Grid: The Awakening Map Pack
6. Re: Defense Grid: The Awakening Map Pack Jun 2, 2010, 23:49 WarPig

One of the things I like about the game is if I don't play for a few months I can forget how I beat some of the harder levels which makes it very re-playable.

GO SEAHAWKS!

19. Re: YEAHHHHHHH May 18, 2010, 23:12 WarPig

I thought the "Work" short was awfully stellar also.

From -
"I'm ready to start the work!"
to -
"Lately when I go to sleep, I hope I never wake up."

A good little film to show the kiddies who want to grow up too fast.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2010, 16:23 WarPig

In my opinion, if Lebron really wants to win titles and win them soon he'll either stay in Cleveland where they are at least close to being a title contender or go to Chicago where I think he and Rose could be really great. Of course if he's more interested in being an "icon" he should go straight to the Knicks.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Codemasters Lawsuit
11. Re: Codemasters Lawsuit May 10, 2010, 22:52 WarPig

When it's all said and done I hope this doesn't hurt Codemasters too much as I've always enjoyed their games.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 25, 2010, 22:45 WarPig

Trololo - the next big internet thing! I hope so anyway. I can see getting sick of the song itself but I don't ever see a time when this video doesn't at least make me smile.

GO SEAHAWKS!

17. Re: Geezer alert Mar 18, 2010, 19:22 WarPig

Happy Birthday banddirector. 50 is just another number. Just think of it this way, in ten years you'll be saying, "oh man, I wish I were only 50", just like how right now you wish you were 40 again. Anyway that's the way I try to look at it (I'm only a couple years behind you).  

GO SEAHAWKS!

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2010, 23:38 WarPig

Ginger = Christina Hendricks, the red head from Mad Men
She would fit the roll to a T! (or to a DD)

Yes, yes, and even more yes! Oh god yes! And since Christina was also in a couple episodes of Firefly, I'd like to stay with that theme and cast Morena Baccarin (who always makes me tingle in my swimsuit area) as Mary Anne.

I had to look up Jessica Walter as I didn't know her by name. Am I the only one who didn't know that she was the psycho bitch in Play Misty for Me? Anyway, perfect as Mrs. Howell.

And Gary Cole would probably do a great Professor.

GO SEAHAWKS!

2. Re: Into the Black Feb 26, 2010, 23:22 WarPig

I wonder how many people will think that the "Simon" link involves a certain little British twerp.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2010, 20:11 WarPig

As I tell my users, "Most days I can't tell you what I had for lunch the day before, much less how I fixed your issue last week or last month."

My line is, "Sorry but my memory's only about as long as my dick... and there isn't anything more worthless than a nine inch memory!"

GO SEAHAWKS!

2670 Comments. 134 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo