Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy

Real Name Jeremy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 18, 2003, 21:27
Total Comments 450 (Amateur)
User ID 17498

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Ultima X Odyssey Website
5. just a reminder Sep 18, 2003, 18:22 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

gameplay over graphics.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Worms 3D English Demo
6. No subject Sep 17, 2003, 20:04 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Pretty fun little demo, and I never really got into the Worms games before. Very nice that they didn't lose deformable terrain when switching to 3D. One minor complaint though...horrible control scheme (which I'm sure is customizable in the full version).

News Comments > Freedom Fighters Demo
21. out of nowhere Aug 21, 2003, 22:33 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Awesome demo. I've never even heard of this game until today. I'll definitely check out the full game now. Ahh the power of a demo.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Movie
8. Re: Worried... Aug 21, 2003, 20:15 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Same here. I hope they take their time and really polish every aspect of the game. I'm a patient man.

News Comments > BF1942 HydroRacers
9. Re: hmmmm Aug 17, 2003, 20:24 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

You know, you can make your own filters. That's the great thing about All-Seeing Eye.

News Comments > PlanetSide Expansion
16. Re: You know what's frustrating? Aug 16, 2003, 10:03 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

I agree. Well, I'm not saying PS will fail, but I do think it might make other companies shy away from the MMO-Shooter genre. Hopefully not.

News Comments > New BF1942 Desert Combat
5. Re: DC sucks once you get down to it. Aug 16, 2003, 01:23 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

What about the fact that the EoD 12% demo is more balanced than DC? And no, I didn't bother to read these release notes because I honestly don't give a damn about DC's weak ass gameplay (or lack thereof).

News Comments > PlanetSide Expansion
2. what about free aditions? Aug 16, 2003, 00:40 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

So did they ever add anything else to the game after release? The last time I asked my friend, who's still playing or was, all they had implemented was the Anti-Air buggy (Skyguard or something). Nothing else vehicle-wise? Or even some new weapons? I guess they figured they could charge for all that stuff, huh?

News Comments > New BF1942 Desert Combat
1. DC sucks once you get down to it. Aug 16, 2003, 00:36 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

First off, let me say that what the DC team has done sans-SDK is impressive. A good variety of vehicles & weapons with well done models. However, once you get to the actual gameplay I think it's absolute crap. It's a novelty mod. Everything is so uber-powerful it's ridiculous. And those new radio commands, UUUGGGHHH!...so annoying. I really don't see how people prefer it to regular BF1942 or EoD.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Movie
14. leave the music on for once? Aug 12, 2003, 21:46 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

What stood out the most in this clip was the music. It's very ambient & low-key, but ominous at the same time. I almost always turn the music off in an FPS, but I may actually leave it on if the rest of the tracks fit well.

Also just want to say how great BitTorrent is...for me anyway. Big thanks to FileRush & I'm glad to see 3DGamers adopting its use, too.

News Comments > Game Movies
12. Re: Bummer Aug 5, 2003, 19:46 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Plus the fact that IGN wants me to upgrade to Windows Media Player 9 just to watch the movie. *SIGH*, I guess I will simply for my love of Tribes. I'm not too keen on signing up with Gamespot either. Just like you I'm tired of signing up at every site I visit nowadays.

News Comments > WWII Online Update
3. Re: No subject Aug 5, 2003, 19:37 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

hahahah, you've got a great nick.

News Comments > Secret Weapons of WW2 Demo Friday
12. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2003, 19:43 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Well the thing is, the rocketpack isn't made up. They were actually developing one during WW2...hence the title Secret Weapons. They were kept secret because they didn't work.
This comment was edited on Aug 4, 19:45.

News Comments > Saturday Screenshots
2. Re: givin the nod Aug 2, 2003, 21:19 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

I hope not. It looks great right now and I want it to stay that way. (might even get a bit better) I love the first shot.

Of course there's the whole 'gameplay before graphics' thing...but I have faith. Eagerly anticipating this game.

News Comments > TRIBES Vengeance Q&A, Video
34. Tribes 3 > HL2 Aug 2, 2003, 00:51 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Well it already looks better than I thought it would. When I first heard they were using the Unreal engine I immediately thought "oh no". It seems like they've adjusted the physics nicely and skiing seems to be really smooth...even in such an early phase of the game. Call me crazy, but I think this game will be a lot more fun than Half-Life 2 & Doom 3. I can't wait.

[VGA] Awesome!

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Delayed
3. Re: Shock! Jul 29, 2003, 20:05 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

While I had hoped it would come out on September 30th, this isn't surprising. However, it does piss me off because there is almost NOTHING to play until much later in the year. *SIGH* I'm bored out of my mind.

News Comments > Game Movies - More Half-Life 2
34. Re: Avoid Steam thingy... Jul 28, 2003, 20:20 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

Yep, I found bit torrent to be very quick & easy.

The only criticism I have of the video is the NPC soldiers' movement. They seemed a little stiff to me while walking around. Other than that, I hate having to wait until the end of September to play.

News Comments > Dear Diary
8. Re: No subject Jul 26, 2003, 23:28 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

with standard run and gun gameplay

Actually, Stalker is supposed to have very open-ended gameplay similar to Morrowind. Very free-form rather than 'follow this hallway to advance to the next level'. I will play and enjoy each game instead of limiting myself to one specific game.

News Comments > Mac NWN Gold
2. another game for the Mac Jul 25, 2003, 23:52 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

bringing the grand total to...3 games!

News Comments > More on Half-Life 2 Graphics
66. Re: No subject Jul 24, 2003, 17:29 Mega Fantasy Sci-Fi PostApocalyptic MMORTRPFPS 9000

The WWW is a wonderful place...

Indeed it is.

450 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo