Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Devo_N

Real Name Devo_N   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Devo_N
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~belcher
Signed On Jun 17, 2003, 18:37
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 17475

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo PC & Patch Released
141. Re: No subject Oct 6, 2003, 14:41 Devo_N

"Where the SP shines is in the excellent AI and the great humour that has been injected into it by the sound designers (all the comments by the grunts and marines). Some excellent writing too, and a strong story - something very rare in a FPS. "

So I've heard. A sound bug cut out about 75% of the dialogue - I could see that dialogue was supposed to be happening in cutscenes, but only a few words came through. The patch fixed that, so I heard everything that happened in the control room, and after, but....no way am I going to play through what I missed all over again, to hear the dialogue

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

132. No subject Oct 6, 2003, 01:40 Devo_N

marathon....mmmmm yeah...some of the best level design ever.

I just started the part where you blow the generators...I'm thinking, "fuck, if they can't even put in the effort to make new levels for this instead of having me trace my way back through the same levels I just did...why the hell should I put in the effort to play them?"

total waste.

125. absolute garbage Oct 5, 2003, 15:43 Devo_N

this game is inexcusable.
The level design is completely amateurish. The weapon variety is terrible. the gameplay is simply boring and stale. And the whole thing feels like it would have been dated even if it had been released 2 years ago for the PC.

And the crowning insult is the graphics. my god for so few polys onscreen why cant it run at a decent framerate? this is just pathetic. What a colossal waste. I seriously doubt I'd buy another bungie product after two strikes in a row like that. And gearbox. Well they brought us the totally derivative 'opposing force', then that garbage Bond game, now this. How do they get work?

News Comments > TRIBES Vengeance Screenshots
46. Re: Tribes! Jun 22, 2003, 05:09 Devo_N

Just fire the game up and run the autopatcher....

News Comments > TRIBES Vengeance Screenshots
39. Re: T2 Jun 17, 2003, 14:41 Devo_N

If Tribes:Vengeance was nothing more than Tribes2 with a higher polycount and better graphics, I'd still play it 6 hours a day.
IMO T2 was and is the apex of online gaming.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo