Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for G.G.

Real Name G.G.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Marvin T. Martian
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:10
Total Comments 499 (Amateur)
User ID 1746

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Update
1. Please Mar 21, 2006, 21:36 Marvin T. Martian

NO JUMPING WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patches
32. Re: Ya himmy Mar 9, 2006, 22:05 Marvin T. Martian

"Picked up GRAW tonight, and really liking it. Selling for 47.99 at fry's and the big guys, target, Circuit city, best buy, etc will price match"

Not a chance after they screwed us over with Letdown (lockdown). I will be waiting for the full reviews to see iff UBI did the same to the once fabulous Ghost Recon. All they have put out is console ports and cancelled GR 2 for the PC. Besides you are likely talking about the Console version anyway since the PC version isn't out yet. Ghost on a console-YECH.

This comment was edited on Mar 9, 22:09.

News Comments > BF2: Euro Force Next Week
16. Re: No subject Mar 8, 2006, 19:15 Marvin T. Martian

Where's a link to this news??? Why no info on the EA BF2 Site??? Or even on the BF2 Euro Force Site??????

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/

Patch was supposed to released just before or at the same time??? So why no new news about the patch that is in testing??

Me thinks this news is total BS 2!!!

This comment was edited on Mar 8, 19:18.

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Date Narrowed
14. Re: This could be good. Mar 6, 2006, 17:54 Marvin T. Martian

This as funny as Letdown having great AI and being a true tactical shooter. They got to get what's left of these franchises out of UBI's hands.

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Vegas
27. Re: No subject Mar 6, 2006, 17:51 Marvin T. Martian

After that POS called Lockdown they expect me to believe that they are going to make a good RB6 game again. I think not. Add that Starforce crap and you have a recipe for disaster before it even out of the starting gate. Ubi has destroyed this franchise and are in the process of destroying another--Ghost Recon!

News Comments > Air Conflicts Demo
4. Re: No subject Mar 1, 2006, 19:45 Marvin T. Martian

It doesn't seem to recognise my joystick. The left/right and climb/dive on the stick are fine, but no buttons work. I can't seem to find a throttle or rudder control either.
Logitech Extreme 3d Pro USB

Anyone else having the a prob?

This comment was edited on Mar 1, 19:45.

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter PC Delayed Again
12. Re: No subject Feb 28, 2006, 16:25 Marvin T. Martian

I have to agree with a previous post regarding Lockdown.
They promised alot to the PC community regarding Lockdown, but it came out and it's just another POS game. They have succesfully destroyed Ravenshield franchise with it's release for the PC.
They had to delay Warfighter--why, because it will be another great series/game ruined and I really doubt that they have made a game that does the Ghost Recon name proud. They are just waiting for the overwhelming negative reviews and comments about Lockdown to die so they won't have back to back BAD pc games released. They will be able to say that they have a succesful game because the consolers have bought the dumbed down versions of games that were once classic tatical shooters. That is the group of players that these games are aimed at.(short attention span, no patience, run and gun young males)

This comment was edited on Feb 28, 16:28.

News Comments > More BF2 1.2 Details
4. Re: No subject Jan 18, 2006, 17:23 Marvin T. Martian

Yes you can shoot the UAV down now.

Ranks progress to "OFFICER" now --up to a General- they WERE NOT available before--NCOs only before this new patch.

News Comments > On Counter Strike Ads
19. Re: Nothing new... Jan 14, 2006, 11:13 Marvin T. Martian

Yep that's the way we did it in Swat 4. Never ever did see an ad after messing with the host files.

This comment was edited on Jan 14, 11:14.

News Comments > BF2 Booster Pack & Patch Details
14. Re: Bleh Jan 11, 2006, 18:14 Marvin T. Martian

They missed one major improvement!!! Stopping the TK punish from the idiots that run over their own mines!!!!!(unless I missed it) They needed to stop that.Damn! Maybe next patch! However I can forgive them if I can actually stop the jet hoes now and knock them down! As well no more hopping, slowing the noob toobing with the gernade launcher and eliminating the dolphin. I can actually use the engineer without the fear of stupid team members running over my clearly labelled mines!!

News Comments > Civilization IV Demo
26. Re: No subject Nov 23, 2005, 18:25 Marvin T. Martian

It's too bad they couldn't have gotten a patch out for the game before they got a demo out. Just a heads up-the full game has MAJOR MAJOR problems. Just check out any CIV IV site. If you got ATI--get ready to jump through a few hoops to get it to run, memory leaks, lock ups requiring hard reboots, CTD (lots of crashes to desk tops). They briefly releases a patch then pulled it because of a bug. My game is just taking up H/D space until a patch comes out. The game plays fine, but when you get a crash every few turns in the later stages of the game, it's just not worth the effort.

News Comments > Red Shark 2 Demo
4. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2005, 15:31 Marvin T. Martian

As well , it looks awful, wouldn't recognise my joystick for progamming the buttons, flew like ka-ka (even for an 'arcade' game). Gone from my HD!!!!

News Comments > Heroes of the Pacific Demo
22. Idiots and no joystick. Aug 15, 2005, 17:08 Marvin T. Martian

WHY DON'T YOU KIDDIES ACTUALLY TRY THE DEMO BEFORE SAYING NO JOYSTICK SUPPORT!!!!!
Damn all you noobs for starting the no stick LIES!!. I hate jerks that start rumours and spread false hoods because they are TOO STUPID to figure out the options menu. Yes it does support joysticks as well as FORCE FEEDBACK sticks.
Can't any of you little console noobs manipulate a menu and find the joystick options? IT PLAYS FINE WITH A STICK. Just finished an online match and the single player Pearl Harbour Mission WITH MY LOGITECH JOYSTICK!!! YES IT HAS SP TOO. ALL I say is "IDIOTS!"

This is a keeper!

This comment was edited on Aug 15, 17:11.

News Comments > Into the Black
21. Blue get a Wrist support Aug 11, 2005, 09:04 Marvin T. Martian

I have to agree with Bucky!! I went and got my self a gel cushion wrist cushion. It was combined with a mouse mat designed to fit with it and a surface designed for optical mice. Pain gone.

Check it out
http://www.handstands.com/retail/computer/mousemat/optical.shtml

News Comments > Game Guidance
1. Tweak Aug 6, 2005, 15:39 Marvin T. Martian

Any mention about how to get the game to last longer than the intro? Oh wait a minute--that was the devs fault-they could have dropped the DX9 in the d/l and gave us more that a few minutes of play! LOL

News Comments > F.E.A.R. SP Demo
142. Re: Mmmmm... Aug 5, 2005, 21:16 Marvin T. Martian

Hope the demo's length doesn't reflect the length of the full game. Take DX9 out of the d/l and it would have been may 10 kb. Man, it was short.

18. Re: As Usual Aug 5, 2005, 13:55 Marvin T. Martian

Glad you have bottomless pockets!!!!(or your mommy and daddy do! LOL)

This comment was edited on Aug 5, 13:56.

12. As Usual Aug 5, 2005, 13:48 Marvin T. Martian

Same old/same old--not enough servers,bandwidth,mirrors sites you have to register for or pay for--Cabbage Patch Doll mentalilty. (i.e. create a desire for something then make darn sure that people can't get it). Anyway, thank goodness for bit torrent!!!!

http://torrents.vugames.com/fear_spdemo_en.exe.torrent

This comment was edited on Aug 5, 13:49.

News Comments > Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Announced
3. Not the 1st Aug 4, 2005, 14:35 Marvin T. Martian

Sorry, they are not the first. This one was announced quite a while before
http://www.projectoffset.com/game.html

Hopefully it gets out well before the UBI (also known as sell out RVS, GR franchises to the dumbed down console games). I really doubt UBI's version will be anything more than a console port regardless of what they say about using the valve engine. I really don't believe a 1/4 of any of UBI's annoucments. This one is already lying about being the first 1st person fantasy action game being annouced.

This comment was edited on Aug 4, 14:36.

499 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo