Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for G.G.

Real Name G.G.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Marvin T. Martian
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:10
Total Comments 497 (Amateur)
User ID 1746

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft Acquires Sunflowers
1. Great! Apr 11, 2007, 20:01 Marvin T. Martian

Ubi aquires something else they can ruin. After all, they are good at it!!!

UBI's goal--to ruin every thing that they can and still continue to alienate their customers. They are very successful at it.

This comment was edited on Apr 11, 20:03.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TrackMania United U.S. Plans
8. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2007, 09:20 Marvin T. Martian

All I know is that I do not need the DVD in the drive to play and Aray scanner detected nothing.

News Comments > TrackMania United U.S. Plans
3. Re: No subject Apr 5, 2007, 21:26 Marvin T. Martian

Ditto, I loved the games, but if that SF stuff is included over here--they can shove it up their collective european union holes. Never again will that stuff touch my H/D!!! Too bad the Euro wimps don't have enough bollocks to STOP BUYING SF infected software!!!!!!
Look at Stalker, Euro get securom, russia gets SF and North Americans--nothing!!!! Why??? Because we don't open our wallets to this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too Bad FILE FRONT doesn't have the guts to say DON"T BUY!!!!! because of SF!!! I wonder how much $$$$ they get for promoting SF infected games!

This comment was edited on Apr 5, 21:30.

News Comments > G.O.L.D. - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
53. Read this Mar 2, 2007, 17:59 Marvin T. Martian

For all that wonder about the game--just read about the SP play--you will want it! Who cares about MP Run,Gun and Bunny Hopping MP games.
http://www.shacknews.com/extras/2007/030207_stalkersp_preview_1.x

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 22:44.

News Comments > Blazing Angels: Secret Missions Announced
6. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2007, 17:16 Marvin T. Martian

I can't believe I am reading this. UBI really screwed over the PC community with the 1st Blazing Angels game, abandoned support because they couldn't fix it (as in unable to recognise joysticks)no rudder control--the list is endless on this POS! The 1st game in this series was dropped by 99.9999% of the PC community as soon as they realised how bad they had been f'd over by UBI!!!!-Is it April the 1st already?

News Comments > Rainbow Six Vegas Patch
10. Re: No subject Jan 16, 2007, 16:58 Marvin T. Martian

They really didn't make any attempt to modify the port for the PC. They even removed options (like adding your own face) that were available on the consoles. And the last few levels become more like Serious Sam than a "tactical shooter".

News Comments > Friday Game Reviews
2. Re: Rainbox Six: Vegas for PC? Dec 15, 2006, 17:22 Marvin T. Martian

Just got the PC version. There are some differences (slight) between the platforms--but this review needs to be moved to the console review area.

One thing that pees me off--you can't configure all your mouse buttons with in game options--so go third party to bind them to keyboard (e.g. logigamer). Any more than 3 buttons and the game just doesn't recognise them--heck even Letdown let you.
I am trying to get used to the interface, but it was designed for a console controller so it isn't a true PC FPS (unless you thing PC stands for Ported Console--LOL). It is more an updated GRAW with some neat options. Try hanging upside down on a rope and pistol shooting a tango through a window--how cool is that? There are more tactical elements,if you rush in to clear a room without planning, you are fubar'd. You can look under the door, TAG a tango (i.e. assign a tango to a team member for instant death when you breach the door) then go for it. Anyway, I was kind of disappointed initially, but I am also getting more excited about it the more I play it and get accustomed to the interface. Nice weapon loadouts and options, however you have to come across supply crates (SP PLAY) to change. You can also pick up the enemies weapons. You can even 'heal' your team members. Haven't had a chnce to play MP yet. It only came out yesterday and is in the stores today--the 360 version has been out for a while--more PC reviews will come as the game gets out there.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Rainbow Six: Vegas
9. Re: Is this a port? Dec 14, 2006, 17:07 Marvin T. Martian

It is 100% port. Infact the PC version has less options than the console. The patch even added 360 gamepad contoller functionality.

This comment was edited on Dec 14, 17:08.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
1. Trackmania Nov 17, 2006, 16:54 Marvin T. Martian

Too bad about Starforce being used. A game(s) I luv, but have deleted them, cleaned my system and won't touch one of their products again.

News Comments > Bus Driver Announced
37. Re: Could be semi-interesting Nov 13, 2006, 17:32 Marvin T. Martian

Catholic High School girls in their hiked up short skirts and licking a lollipop as they board, as well as dropping their books , then bending over and picking them up as they disembark---heck who needs to be paid!!!

News Comments > BF2142 Update
38. Re: ... Oct 30, 2006, 19:44 Marvin T. Martian

Re: ... Oct 30, 18:04 nin

" Honestly alot of you are jaded and pissed off and I completly understand, but I honestly think 2142 is a better (and much more bug free game).

Who ARE you?!?!?

Give us back the real Half Elf!"

Half Elf is translated from a most ancient language--it means FANBOY!

News Comments > TrackMania: United Release Plans
4. Re: No subject Oct 28, 2006, 10:21 Marvin T. Martian

Yep, I enjoyed these games too. But I have kept my new system STARFORCE clean and will continue to do so.

No sale here!!!

This comment was edited on Oct 28, 10:21.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
16. Re: Hope this does well Oct 24, 2006, 18:22 Marvin T. Martian

Rainbows start in Mexico to go to Las Vegas???

Geez, I thought only illegals being hired for dish washing and room cleaning did that!!! LOL
(and the hey,Meester, wanna try my seester!!--on second thought--this wouldn't happen in Vegas!!)

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
12. Re: Hope this does well Oct 24, 2006, 17:55 Marvin T. Martian

Hmmm, I wonder how billboards with ads for Toyota will look in an RPG game????

BTW, Graw and RS Vegas have nothing in common. Two completely differnt game settings. There is a big difference between Rainbows and Ghosts. The two things they do have in common was they both destroyed their respective franchaise. And both were from UBI. Lockdown is more commonly know as LETDOWN and Ghost Recon is 'That POS, that used to once be a good game before UBI ruined it'.

News Comments > BF 2142 Demo Next Week
30. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2006, 13:31 Marvin T. Martian

All this money just for a mod. Until they fix BF2, I am not giving any more money to Dice/EA. Since E.A will most likely be abandoning support for BF2 soon after 2142 is released, I guess they will never get any more money from me.
Heck there are even MSX cheats for 2142 already and there seems to be nothing that E.A./Dice or Punkbuster can do or are willing to do about it.(ditto for BF2).

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 13:31.

News Comments > Gold (Candidate) - Battlefield 2142
7. Re: Haha Sep 22, 2006, 16:31 Marvin T. Martian

skipping it, too expensive for a mod of BF2. Staying away from their products until they have fixed BF2

This comment was edited on Sep 22, 16:31.

News Comments > More In-Game Ads
36. Re: Funny.... Aug 31, 2006, 13:16 Marvin T. Martian

Alright!!!--now their games will be half the price, since they are going to make more money. And my ISP costs just were cut since they said they would pay a percentage of montly bill depending on how many ads I watch when they asked for my permission to use my bandwidth. (not!!)

Seriously, though,if it is as easy to stop as it was in SWAT etc. It's not big a problem. Just edit the hosts file. But the games should be cheaper because of it--but most likely the games will be even more expensive as well as shorter SP games (complete the the game in less than 2 hours).

This comment was edited on Aug 31, 15:35.

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Demo Plans
1. How about 1.4? Aug 30, 2006, 21:55 Marvin T. Martian

How about giving us the BF2 patch first.

News Comments > BF2 Patch Update
24. Re: Hump Aug 28, 2006, 17:10 Marvin T. Martian

"He was talking about Point of Existence 2, a Battlefield mod, you retarded n00b. Now go download some more games. As someone who downloads all his games, you have exactly zero rights to complain about patching policies even if it's EA. Just STFU, you nub cake. kthxbye."

Blue!!! People like this need to get banned from posting here.Your site doesn't need this kind of person here.

News Comments > Colin McRae: DIRT Announced
2. Re: No subject Jul 20, 2006, 11:52 Marvin T. Martian

Yep , a curse. Just like Starforce, which will be included with it.

497 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo