Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for G.G.

Real Name G.G.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Marvin T. Martian
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 8, 2000, 18:10
Total Comments 497 (Amateur)
User ID 1746

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Battlefield 2 Exploits
10. Re: Stats Aug 11, 2007, 22:36 Marvin T. Martian

Yep, Rosco, that what all the the ones with small ones say. LOL

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Beowulf Announced
11. Re: Uh, nice timing on the announcement Jul 26, 2007, 20:56 Marvin T. Martian

It's UBI! They suck at just about everything they do now-a-days!

News Comments > Lost Details Found
7. Great! Jul 26, 2007, 14:39 Marvin T. Martian

Another console port for the PC. Can't wait!%)

NOT!

News Comments > Heroes Game Revealed
11. Re: WARNING Jul 26, 2007, 14:37 Marvin T. Martian

"So. is it specifically console type games, or games that are made for multiple platforms that seem so terrible?"

Neither, that make a game for the console then directly port it over to the PC, without changing for the PC. Blazing Angels and Rainbow Las Vegas being prime example. They do not seem capable of making PC games anymore.

10. Re: No subject Jul 26, 2007, 14:32 Marvin T. Martian

Everytitle that UBI has put out for th PC lately have been nothing short of a console port (VEGAS, Blazing Angels), or destroyed the franchise because they have taken the game too far from it's roots (Ghost Recon-Graw 1&2, Raven Shield) or just completely buggy unfinished games (Silent Hunter IV, Graw, Blazing Angels, Lockdown, Vegas). Nope ,UBI is now the Crown Prince of crap releases.

4. WARNING Jul 26, 2007, 11:23 Marvin T. Martian

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ubisoft the rights to build a third-person superhero action game that brings the series characters, locations and story lines to next-generation game consoles and the PC."

'nuff said about this one.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: ?? Jul 26, 2007, 11:19 Marvin T. Martian

Yep another great series dumbed down for consoles, they be followinf the UBI corporate model for destroying the PC gaming market.

News Comments > Avatar Announced
4. Re: yay! Jul 24, 2007, 20:58 Marvin T. Martian

Just make sure you have whatever is the console of choice when it comes out in /09, because they (UBI) don't seem capable of making quality PC games anymore.

This comment was edited on Jul 25, 07:33.

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Announced
12. Another one Jul 19, 2007, 16:01 Marvin T. Martian

Another great game/franchise UBI will ruin. Go UBI Go!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Ship Simulator 2008
9. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Jul 13, 2007, 14:54 Marvin T. Martian

Have ye ever been to sea Billy??

I need a new cabin buoy (nudge nudge wink wink)

The cabin boy, the cabin boy,
The dirty little kipper!
He stuffed his butt with fibreglass
and circumcised the skipper!

News Comments > Section 8 Re-revealed
4. give me a break Jul 3, 2007, 13:52 Marvin T. Martian

2009!!!!??WTF???--who gives a crap, when a SP demo is ready let me know. If not, STFU until it's a month or two away from the stores.

Go Duke Nukem!

News Comments > GRAW2 Demo Plans
9. Re: No subject Jun 1, 2007, 18:00 Marvin T. Martian

After all the crap releases from UBI recently (VEGAS,SH4, Blazing Angels etc.)and poor/non existant support, I will wait until the SINGLE PLAYER DEMO. But then again since it UBI and I have been screwed over 2 times by their buggy console port releases-I won't be buying it.
Graw 2 has been described as Graw 1.5. Not much new, but what Graw should have been when it was first released.

News Comments > Halo 2 and LIVE Live
5. PC gamer review Halo 2 May 31, 2007, 17:51 Marvin T. Martian

PC gamer gave it an incredibly high score in their review this month. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! it got 67% which puts it in the POS range. They were not impressed. Outdated graphics, over priced, stiff mouse control, requires Vista " visually humdrum shooter" and "Halo 2 for PC is too little, too late"

Best just stay away from it altogether.

News Comments > DIRT: Colin McRae Off Road Demo
15. Starforce = no purchase May 24, 2007, 20:05 Marvin T. Martian

I can't believe there is someone out there that is still ignorant about Starforce. Oh well, must be european because they continue purchase games from Codemasters AND the Trackmania people regardless of how intrusive and destructive their copy protection is. They don't care. At least UBI understood about SF. North Americans just won't put up with that crap. Look at Stalker---Sercurom for the Euro version, SF for the Russian version and here in Canada--the disk is not required to play. Got to the luv the free market over here. Now if only the euro PC users would wake up and stop buying SF protected games.

News Comments > Ubi: Help us Fix Silent Hunter IV
9. UBI = BUGGY and May 21, 2007, 16:54 Marvin T. Martian

All of UBI's games, lately, have been buggy as hell with virtually no support. Now they are showing up in their forums trying to make nice. Blazing Angels, Rainbow Vegas, Graw, Silent Hunter IV. The games were released this way and then UBI deserts them in their forums and censored those that complain. Graw II--not a chance, I didn't buy SH IV after reading forums and purposely limiting options for video resolutions. Most of their games are just crappy console ports.
DON"T BUY THEIR GAMES!!!! To quote the Dixie Chicks "I'm not ready to make nice!!!"

This comment was edited on May 21, 16:56.

News Comments > More S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s Loom
22. Re: No subject May 16, 2007, 19:20 Marvin T. Martian

"'ve not bought it yet. But the official boards are littered with complaints of Vista specific issues and devs announced they're working on a fix. but it's not everyone. maybe i'll pick itup."

The common problem is Vista!!! VISTA IS THE PROBLEM not the games. Stop being M$ fanboys and jumping on M$ bandwagons.
If you stuck with XP you would be happy, not only with STALKER but just about every piece of hardware and software out there.

News Comments > TrackMania United NA Date
8. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2007, 16:20 Marvin T. Martian

Whatever they put on, it doesn't work. So why put on intrusive,damaging,blacklisting software??????
I tried it, evaluated it, played with others over hamachi, made and used custom tracks--then deleted it.
I would have purchased it, but I don't want anything to do with SF on my machine. I would like some TOCA games too, but I don't buy them for the same reason--SF.

News Comments > Race Driver One Announced
1. No subject Apr 19, 2007, 19:58 Marvin T. Martian

Codemaster=Starforce!! Forget it!!

News Comments > Ubisoft Acquires Sunflowers
4. Re: Great! Apr 12, 2007, 17:37 Marvin T. Martian

They are in the process of ruining Silent Hunter right now with the buggy SH IV, as for the Clancy Stuff--they have effectively derstroyed both Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six. They are in the business now of making games for consoles, they have done a pi$$ poor job on the PC versions, they are ports of their console games (like Blazing Angels) and should never have been released.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Staples CEO gets about $10M Apr 11, 2007, 20:06 Marvin T. Martian

Vista should have been called ME II---because it is just as good.

497 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo