Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sugarman
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 10, 2003, 17:00
Total Comments 196 (Novice)
User ID 17415

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 21, 2012, 20:59 Sugarman

At first I was thinking, how does a chef at apple make so much, and why is he considered a CEO.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Hacking?
73. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 15:40 Sugarman

In response to Flatline, try using HitmanPro, it's a cloud based antispyware and one of the best at finding malware, rootkits, spyware.  

70. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 15:32 Sugarman

I agree Flatline, I was a systems admin for over 10 years and I still fix pc's and do onsite calls. Almost everything I find is exactly what you described.  

67. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 15:23 Sugarman

He showed me the other character when we all played at my office "yes, I have 4 gaming pc's in my office at my Sports Bar". His original character was pretty new so the reason nothing was taken was probably because he didn't have anything worth taking. I told him to make sure to get the most updated antivirus and scan his main pc for adware/spyware/virii, ect... Also made sure he changed his account password and his email account password, just in case it was hacked as well.  

64. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 15:14 Sugarman

My buddy's account got hacked, he can still log on but noticed he had another character that was at lvl 9 already, then the next day this other character had leveled up a few more levels, nothing was stolen from his original character, the hacker was just getting on and playing his account.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2012, 12:36 Sugarman

Agreed, awesome write up on Tesla, he is probably the most underrated inventor of all time.

Edit: I seem to remember Edison publicly frying an elephant to scare the crap outta people using alternating current, I believe there's actually video of it somewhere. I know it was a different time then but damn.

This comment was edited on May 17, 2012, 12:49.

Edit: It seems he just got video of the elephant being electrocuted, it was put down for killing 3 people, damn you internets and your cruel rumor starting tendencies.

News Comments > Star Trek Footage
3. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 14:14 Sugarman

How are we supposed to enjoy these games after the apocalypse, who's to say we'll have electricity? Damn you Mayans.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
16. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 26, 2012, 19:10 Sugarman

What if you're blind in one eye and are incapable of watching 3d movies.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2011, 22:38 Sugarman

I'd never heard of Guy Fawkes day till one of my customers brought it up today, pretty cool, and today is my bday!  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 2, 2011, 22:36 Sugarman

Didn't watch Archer until about 2 months ago, soaked up all the episodes up until the latest, I'm hooked, it has to be one of my favorite shows now.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
42. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Nov 2, 2011, 22:33 Sugarman

I don't see why everyone is bitching, I bought every single one that came out on pc and they were all a blast, and I'm sure this one will be as well.  

News Comments > CCP Layoffs
5. Re: CCP Layoffs Oct 19, 2011, 22:29 Sugarman

As they should, Eve makes them plenty of money and they need to cater to where the money is. And I agree, they should make Dust for the pc, for the life of me I cannot use a controller to play FPS games, believe me, I've tried, it just doesn't feel right.  

News Comments > EVE Online Defectors Get Apology Discount
14. Re: EVE Online Defectors Get Apology Discount Oct 14, 2011, 20:30 Sugarman

I play it and enjoy it. Join a good corp, get to know the people in the corp and have fun doing whatever it is that you'd like to do, we're primarily pvp and we have a blast doing it. And we're recruiting as of now, so look for "Sedition" alliance and apply! http://www.sedition-alliance.com

I've been playing for almost 5 years and it's kinda like hanging out with your buddies drinking when we play, "yes, alcohol and eve mix well", we go on pvp ops, get drunk, talk smack, and have lots of fun. I call most of my corpmates friends irl and they are all really normal people with lives/jobs/families, "we won't recruit players under 18". You'd be surprised at the social interaction between us, everything from tips to help each other run our business/jobs in the real world to relationship advice. I'm taking some of them on a trip to Hawaii when I get time to visit one of our other corpmates who lives there. I'll be playing it as long as CCP stays in business and keeps pushing out the updates.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2011, 20:33 Sugarman

I've been coming here for 14 years, this is still one of the few sites I check every single day. Happy 15!!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Driver: San Francisco
14. Re: Ships Ahoy - Driver: San Francisco Sep 28, 2011, 03:06 Sugarman

Wow, Insane 2, I always hoped they would make it! As for Driver San Fransico, so far meh, I want to like it, but the car physics feel a little off, steering sensitivity is either too sensitive or too sluggish depending on if you're sliding or plain driving, it only has one camera view of the car. Why can't they just make it drive like the original "Driver", it had to be one of the most fun driving games when it came out. I haven't tried it with anything but the keyboard yet, so maybe a controller will remedy my earlier complaints. Here's hoping for a patch that makes it fun!  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
16. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2011, 02:24 Sugarman

We really shouldn't be arguing though, as everyone knows Mac's can't get viruses. Apparently this article is a troll.  

15. Re: No subject Sep 25, 2011, 02:16 Sugarman

^^ this  

6. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 24, 2011, 21:15 Sugarman

It's all a matter of perspective I suppose. Brought down by the all knowing internet tyrants again. I do agree with some of what you guys have said as in the advancements they've brought to the market, but I was simply stating that Mac's are overpriced/overhyped, how is that wrong? I'm sure you'll tell me as I've somehow hurt you deeply by either talking about your boyfriend Steve or talking trash on your large white toasters.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 24, 2011, 20:42 Sugarman

I'd call them and see if it has been rolled out. I just read through all the comments on newegg and some of the users there reported they were on Cox, that was good enough for me. The sb6121 wasn't available when I ordered mine so I have no idea on it, check some reviews on the tubes and see what they say. If they are Docsis 3.0 then then yes, it will make quite a difference in speed. Ripped from Wiki
DOCSIS 3.0 features channel bonding, which enables multiple downstream and upstream channels to be used together at the same time by a single subscriber

4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Sep 24, 2011, 20:29 Sugarman

I knew this would bring out the trolls, and indeed it did!  

196 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo