Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sugarman
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 10, 2003, 17:00
Total Comments 197 (Novice)
User ID 17415

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 7, 2013, 05:27 Sugarman

What happened to this aforementioned person doing things that helped where we live be a better place? It's as if a sneakier, less moustached Hitler, were unfrozen, given an appearance that made him seem like the underdog so even those who were worst off in our culture would rally behind him, placed in office by the people who actually control us, "the banks and large corporations who basically give money to every legislator or anyone in a controlling position of government of whom answer to the ones lining their pockets with cash", then, made us one of the most policed/uberveillanced "yes, that's a slang term" countries in the world. How can those in control spend billions spying on their own and let education funding fall off the bottom of the chart? If it isn't already obvious, the majority of us are purposely being kept in the dark/uneducated so those who would wish to keep us as their pets, and to do so with as they please whenever they please with purposes hidden to us but to which us being controlled believe is a just and patriotic cause will throw ourselves in harms way for. How about we pledge allegiance to the entire world and it's well being, not just ourselves as we've been brainwashed to do since gradeschool. There will always be bad people, and I'd like to believe they are a minority, although it would seem that those bad people of whom are the minority are now in a position to control all of us at present. Why would we normal/happy people constantly be on the offensive, thinking of schemes to control others? Simple fact, we wouldn't, we are happy. Those who aren't happy until they can control every aspect of everything we do and can do so as they please and to anyone they see fit, be that through laws constructed by those in power "I've gone over this, refer to earlier in this subjective rant", be it moral or immoral. We became the nation we are today because we fought injustice at one time and tyranny. Now we've became those whom we so solemnly fought to free ourselves from,and they are remarkably similar to some of us. How about we devote more towards making us better as a people and less towards punishing everyone because they've had a negative impact on the bottom line of a corporation who should no longer be relevant, only bettering a few who may have to sacrifice buying a small island in a sunny yet comfortable spot on the globe we all share, and should share equally. Store this in your NSA archives, maybe 100 years from now someone will read it and wonder how we got ourselves into such a terrible predicament.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GRID 2 Drift Pack; iOS RaceNet App
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - GRID 2 Drift Pack; iOS RaceNet App Jul 10, 2013, 20:16 Sugarman

I have a lot of fun in multiplayer. Just make sure to "friend" the ones who aren't idiots and you'll have a blast when playing with a good group.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 28, 2013, 15:05 Sugarman

It says "home internet users", so maybe us businesses are safe for now, but how long until they decide to throttle us as well once everyone learns they just need to take their device to any business with free wifi and go crazy. The music mafia and the mpaa need to just go away, I'm sorry but they are trying like hell to keep an archaic business model running in a world that no longer supports it in the same fashion as it did 20 years ago.  

11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 28, 2013, 14:49 Sugarman

I have free internet at my business and I really don't want to block ports or certain traffic "of which there is always a way around", or password protect my open wifi hotspot for customers only, because lets face it, I'd be out helping half the customers enter a password every day or they just get mad and go somewhere else. So lets say a random customer brings in a laptop every day, not the same customer but lets say just one laptop or device is brought in per day and that person downloads a song or movie or whatever. I say one device to give an example, there are many more than that per day. Lets just say one person per day is caught by the internet police downloading something they shouldn't and I receive one warning per day. If they throttle my internet every six days I'm going to be one pissed off business customer.  

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 15, 2013, 12:12 Sugarman

Also signed petition. It's over 28k signatures now.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $3.5M
3. Re: Star Citizen Passes $3.5M Nov 14, 2012, 19:50 Sugarman

I contributed. What's 30-40 bucks, I can waste double that on a date or night out at the bar. If it sucks just think of it as the night you wasted $50 buying some girl drinks and you didn't get any.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2012, 19:20 Sugarman

It happens probably once every couple weeks or so.  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2012, 19:16 Sugarman

Anyone else getting a redirect when first visiting bluesnews.com? Just checking to narrow down if I have spyware or if it's the page.  

News Comments > Nexus 2 Kickstarter
33. Re: Nexus 2 Kickstarter Sep 29, 2012, 06:11 Sugarman

Nexus is simply an amazing game to those who can grasp what it's all about. Sure there is always room for improvement, but that applies to almost anything. Our overactive albeit attention degraded amphetamine loaded current generation will obviously point that out. Why do you think more people currently are overreactive, aggressive, couldn't give a shit what anyone else thinks, jersey-shore-ish retards? Grab a dose of any teenagers adderall or dexedrine and you'll find out very quickly why an over-abundance of certain brain chemicals turns you into a non-caring asshole.  

News Comments > Nexus 2 Kickstarter
32. Re: Nexus 2 Kickstarter Sep 29, 2012, 05:51 Sugarman

I barely browsed through the rants here, and anyone who regularly reads bluesnews already knows the responders to any post here on a normal basis are the pickiest, most critical, crying individuals the tubes can muster. Hands down, Nexus was one of the most memorable, fun, interesting to control "once you took the 5 minutes to learn", of any game of it's type. Yes, it will appeal more to anyone leaning more towards spaceship games with an interest in actual tactical battles and user control over raw pew-pew. The storyline was good, nothing phenomenal but still very good because it was unique, unlike every other game out there now that is basically a cookie-cutter clone of something else. If you're impatient and on adderall like most of the new gamers of the current era, you may not like it or have the patience to appreciate it since you're norepinepherine and dopamine levels are so high it would take a truckload of angry badgers chewing at what was left of the stalks of you legs to get you to react to any outside stimuli other than your grandma telling you to take out the trash while you remain in your basement dwelling, smug and slightly warm on the inside knowing that you, everlasting virgin pepperoni hot pocket eating bringer of shame, were victorious on one fine evening of troll posting, because you good sir, being the pinnacle of all we have come to achieve as a species, expressed your disdain towards something many others enjoy.  

33. Re:God Bless America Sep 27, 2012, 01:32 Sugarman

I'm right there with you Prez, after I seen it I couldn't tell enough people about it. There's plenty of us that feel the same way, it's just that we're a lot like the main character in the film, we just take it in stride most of the time until we snap. We allow these crap shows to ruin the world because we watch them and we click on the links when an article presents itself to us on yahoo, google, whatever. I refuse to watch this crap and I will no longer click on any entertainment link that further inflates the ego/wallet of those shoving this trash down our throats and trying to make us think this is acceptable. Did I mention the main character is Bill Murray's brother, where did this guy come from and why have they been hiding him, he's great!  

News Comments > Source 2 Engine Hint
19. Re: Source 2 Engine Hint Aug 6, 2012, 13:28 Sugarman

Anyone ever notice how Mr. White from Breaking Bad resembles Gordon Freeman while he's wearing his meth making gear? Wonder if the directors are HL fans.

[url=]www.kotaku.com.au/2011/06/does-breaking-bad-now-star-video-games-lost-hero/[/url]

Apparently my url linking prowess has failed me today.

This comment was edited on Aug 6, 2012, 13:40.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Death Rally
16. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Death Rally Aug 4, 2012, 03:33 Sugarman

I bought it, but only because of all of you whining about a game that's under $10 dollars. It's stupid old school fun, I like it. I remember playing something like this on a nintendo with my family during christmas at my grandparents house a very long time ago, we had a blast and it was a memorable time. I've had a blast with it, it's not supposed to be some modern graphically superior game, it's just supposed to be fun. If you're young, have ADD and want something new, look somewhere else, if you want something that's fun and appeals to games you used to play then you should definitely get this.  

News Comments > FTL Closed Beta This Month
11. Re: FTL Closed Beta This Month Jun 8, 2012, 02:56 Sugarman

I'm sorry, was it a bit hard at times and had one hard mission that everyone bitched about. I'm so fed up with everyone judging it from the stealth mission, the rest of the game was so groundbreaking and insanely fun that the one hard part of the game had a minimal impact on my experience with it.  

News Comments > FTL Closed Beta This Month
8. Re: FTL Closed Beta This Month Jun 7, 2012, 23:15 Sugarman

How does stuff that looks like this get almost instant funding, and really good titles like "Nexus 2" can't even get to 1/4 of it's goal.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2012, 16:09 Sugarman

It says the link is too long and wont post, but just google diablo 3 hacks and you'll find plenty of articles on it.

Not hard evidence but it makes sense because I was hacked while playing, and yes I do have an authenticator. Who is "theyarecomingforyou"?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2012, 14:32 Sugarman

I commented on here a week or so ago about my buddy's D3 account getting hacked and wanted to update some of you. While I was playing my lvl 58 character last night I got kicked out of game with a message saying "you have been disconnected, you're account has been logged onto from another computer". I tried to log back in and my password had already been changed and by the time I could report it and get my account reset all my stuff and gold had been taken, including what had been sold at the auction house. I had a fairly complex password.

After reading up a bit on it I found that it's possible for another person to hijack your session while you're playing, so no matter what your password is or if you use an authenticator, it's basically a moot point. Blizzard obviously has to know whats going on here.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Patch Today
12. Re: Mass Effect 3 Patch Today May 30, 2012, 00:07 Sugarman

Is this the patch that fixes the terrible ending  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: Turn off your PC May 30, 2012, 00:05 Sugarman

^^ what that guy said. I got a cheaper 600 watt for my home rig as I mainly play at my office and kept smelling that hot electronics smell "you know what that smells like", soon enough it just shut off, ends up it took out my hard drive with it so yea, never skimp on the power supply.  

News Comments > Memorial Day Consolidation
4. Re: Analyst predicts launch sales of 14m for GTA V. May 28, 2012, 20:33 Sugarman

I've already made a mental note to buy some of their stock before the hype gets too big and the game is released.  

197 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo