Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sugarman
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 10, 2003, 17:00
Total Comments 184 (Novice)
User ID 17415

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > NFS: Underground Patch
8. Re: Page lockups? Jan 8, 2004, 12:05 Sugarman

I hope you're joking about the camaro and trans am thing, the LS1 equipped cars run the 1/4 mile in the mid to low 13 second range "doesn't sound too slow to me". As for the V6 equipped ones, yes they have ugly wheels and they are pretty slow. I'm not down with the rice but I would imagine a civic would be lucky to finish a 1/4 mile in under 16 seconds, most higher end family cars will do that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NFS: Underground Patch
4. Re: No subject Jan 8, 2004, 11:22 Sugarman

Or maybe it removes the shiny wet looking roads as a default setting. I always drive 150mph on wet pavement and I never have traction problems.:) The game is kinda fun if you turn off the music and the shiny road surfaces, I thought asphault only looked shiny in the rain or when its hot and causes the road to look reflective far in front of you. This must be that new kind called glassphault, hmmm, I kinda like that name.

When is the patch coming out that adds the Corvette, Trans Am, Camaro, Mustang, GTO"Monaro", oh yea, those cars aren't nearly fast enough to hang with those Civic's and such.

News Comments > IG3 Resurrected
9. Re: Nexus Nov 19, 2003, 14:37 Sugarman

Damn good news, I loved the demo once I learned how to play it. The graphics "bump mapping and shield effects" are truly awesome. Don't botch this up HD, stick to the original gameplan and it will rock, hopefully they only change the name and nothing else.

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 14:37.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - NFS: Underground
33. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2003, 17:41 Sugarman

Reply to #18

You hit the nail on the head Cpt. Piloter. I was actually looking forward to this game until I played the demo, ricers or not, if its fun its fun "this one just happens to suck". As for the body kits and fart pipes I have to agree with Cpt. Piloter on this one, give us a damn game to tune the engine and suspension with a mix of both ricers and muscle cars to appease both audiences.

8. Re: No subject Nov 17, 2003, 11:57 Sugarman

I have fun playing Midnight Club II and its a ricer game and extremely "arcadish". I just found this one to be no fun at all. Didn't mean to give the wrong impression in my first post.

This comment was edited on Nov 17, 11:58.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: BF 1942 Camping Nov 17, 2003, 11:30 Sugarman

I prefer the rule of only being able to assault ones non-capturable spawn after holding all the capturable points on the map, otherwise you'll find yourself sitting there waiting for the other team to capture a base so you can start having fun again.

Sure, sometimes it sucks to get raped 0.001 seconds after you spawn, but I find it enjoyable to fight off the attackers of your uncapturable spawn, or they are so focused on you spawn you can sneak out and capture another base. I like it when the game gets challenging, if it wasn't I probably would lose interest in it.

1. No subject Nov 17, 2003, 11:12 Sugarman

Flame me if you want, but I found the demo to be totally asstastic. I've had more fun waiting in line to check out at the grocery store. Another pathetic attempt to wrangle in the ricer crowd or those who know absolutely nothing about real muscle cars.

9. Matrix Nov 5, 2003, 10:41 Sugarman

Today is a great day, its my birthday and Revolutions comes out. I will be treating myself and my woman to the balcony seats tonight "you can drink and no one under 21 is allowed".

News Comments > Ford Racing 2 Demo
4. Re: Hmm Oct 21, 2003, 15:15 Sugarman

Yea, I remember playing Viper Racing and pimping out the cars suspension to make it ride really high and it would bounce all over the place. It was pretty cool for its time.

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: WHY!?!? Oct 16, 2003, 10:29 Sugarman

I'll second that, this one looks extremely fun. Too bad they don't make more games like this one, i'm still pissed they killed off Galaxy Andromeda "IG3".

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo
5. The force Aug 29, 2003, 20:36 Sugarman

"Obi-wan's hand moves past activisions face"
You will release the demo to everyone at the same time.

Activision: We will release the demo to everyone at the same time.

News Comments > I82 Mod for BF1942
30. i82 Aug 23, 2003, 12:44 Sugarman

Played it this morning and its pretty fun. The map highway is definitely the best because of its size and you get to do some actual driving around.

News Comments > Battle Engine Aquila for the PC
7. Re: WOW!! Aug 21, 2003, 08:46 Sugarman

I was quite suprised to hear of this game's holiday release date, seeing as how I have already played through the game, finished the game, and laughed at the sorry excuse "split screen" multiplayer mode. Too much of a console/dumbed down feel to this one.

News Comments > Galaxy Andromeda Cancelled
21. Re: WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Aug 8, 2003, 23:14 Sugarman

#20 I totally agree.

13. Re: Well fuck... Aug 8, 2003, 18:28 Sugarman

HW2 looks just like the first one "just watched the trailer again". Why is it these lame ass games can squeak out the door and the good ones get cancelled. Kinda like diarrhea, the shitty ones come out easy and unexpected, the good solid ones require a little effort but you're damn proud afterwards.

11. Re: Damn Aug 8, 2003, 17:39 Sugarman

Crap, this really sucks. I have the demo from last year and it's still fun to play.

How could this be canned when they said last year it was pretty much done except that they decided to add multiplayer. You should really try out the demo, for only being a small part of the game this one looked like it had some potential. Maybe they will just realease what they have finished to the public "yea right".

News Comments > GTA Vice City Modern Mod
12. Re: No subject Aug 5, 2003, 10:42 Sugarman

I tried out the multiplayer patch for Vice City yesterday and its quite fun, aside from the random crashes since its an early version. I had a good time just crashing into people "running them over" and mowing them down with various weapons. When they add objective type missions for the multiplayer its gonna be hella fun. I was playing online with 12-16 other people and the lag wasn't that bad. Have yet to try this modern mod since I don't want to screw up the multiplayer but others in the game yesterday said it was working fine for them.

News Comments > New gtaTournament
2. Re: download Aug 4, 2003, 14:26 Sugarman

Ok, I found this link and I'll give this a try tomorrow night at my lan party. http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/dl.asp?id=5947

News Comments > New gtaTournament
1. download Aug 4, 2003, 14:09 Sugarman

Anyone try this yet, or have a working link??

40. Re: Staplerfahrer Klaus Jul 21, 2003, 09:38 Sugarman

That video was absolutely hilarious, the part where the guy looks down at his shirt and there's that little bit of food and all of a sudden the fork comes through his chest reminds me of the first alien movie when the alien bursts out of the guys chest when he's eating. Anyone else get that?

184 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo