Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Noctis

Real Name Noctis   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 10, 2003, 06:20
Total Comments 27 (Suspect)
User ID 17411

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > LSL: Magna Cum Laude - Uncut & Uncensored Ships
17. Damn Oct 27, 2004, 11:34 Noctis

I bought the regular version. Let's see if I can concoct a story to take it back.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Loose Cannon Lives?
9. Waiting May 31, 2004, 18:50 Noctis

I have been waiting for this game for a long time. It's cool that it may still be made. I thought it died.

News Comments > The Sims 2 Delayed
21. Sim Earth Jan 28, 2004, 15:09 Noctis

I have been trying to get sim earth. Haha. That was a great game. I didn't really like The Sims, because after the custom skins and nude skins there was really no point. I am looking forward to The Sims 2. I love when games get delayed. Unfortunately it didn't help MOO3.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 15:10.

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
100. Yeah I know Dec 10, 2003, 10:38 Noctis

AgentZero,

I know how you feel. Thief I/II were some of the best games ever created and Looking Glass was awesome. I don't know what will happen. I hope they don't mess it up. Should I say MOO3? (no offense to anyone that liked it, but you would have to agree it was a drastic change over previous MOO titles) It does seem too easy to kill people. I remember playing it and shooting an arrow at a guard in the head and he died *if* he wasn't aware of you. Which is how it should be(if he doesn't have a helmet or you shoot him in the face), because a guard should be able to either dodge, deflect, or jump out of the way if he as aware. He is trained for that right? I haven't had much faith in ION after the attitude of Deus Ex, after it came out. We will release the SDK... oh wait we only have 2 people working on it so it will take a few months. I mean I loved the game. I haven't played DX2, so I don't know. I would have to say a flamethrower should not use the same ammo as a handgun! The unified ammo system turned me off right away. I downloaded the demo but I haven't got there yet. I will definately keep my eye on Thief 3, and if they mess it up... Anyway, I hope the MOO3 tradition doesn't continue... Fallout 3, Thief 3... its all about the 3 baby, when the peril comes into play lately.

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 10:41.

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
78. This blows Dec 9, 2003, 12:14 Noctis

I doubt interplay will recover. I thought it was dead too. Interplay is like the Beetle. They try to survive by nesting in your eye socket(which can be very irritating, you would ask why the hell it would choose to nest there), but just end up on the bottom of your boot. Sell Fallout 3! Woop woop. I perfer Trokia or Bioware. I didn't like Trokia with Arcanum though. It was ok, but I have played better.

News Comments > Gold - Deus Ex: Invisible War
82. I trust them Nov 26, 2003, 10:12 Noctis

I will buy the game. The first one had me deeply into it. Other than the crashes, load times, and the damned light swoard or whatever... taking up 4 spaces instead of one. Where it should have because when it gets pulled out its only the handle of it then you turn it on. I think 2 will be interesting but we will see. I will probably wait until its on sale as I always do. I much rather have Thief 3, though. I hope they don't mess that one up.

I guess I should try the demo first though. As people are talking about it's suck-a-tude.
This comment was edited on Nov 26, 10:14.

News Comments > No Baldur's Gate 3 for Now
11. Baldurs Gate 2 Best Game Ever Jun 10, 2003, 02:33 Noctis

Bladurs Gate 2 is my favorite game. It all started with Fallout and Fallout 2. I bought Baldurs Gate and was thrilled. I bought the expansion and BG2 and the BG2 expansion. I heard that another BG title would not happen. But they would be fools for not making a third. It saddened me when I heard BG3 would not be developed. I did not play NWN or IWD, my loyalitites to the BG series are that strong. No, I will not play a BG game on a console either. I love BG/BG2, I can only hope beyond hope a BG3 will come. Even if I have to take it to the grave.

27 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo