Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Satsu

Real Name Satsu   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Satsu
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 9, 2003, 19:30
Total Comments 80 (Suspect)
User ID 17409

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Announced
21. Re: Dead Island 2 Announced Jun 10, 2014, 14:57 Satsu

Really glad they're using Unreal engine this time. I had fun with the previous games but their engine was a bit clunky.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse May 9, 2014, 12:45 Satsu

Next time some idiots asks for the Wi-Fi password because they don't want to use up their phone's data, I'll refer them to the Time Warner article. Then I'll tell them to buy a 50GB data plan from AT&T, that $375 data plan on top of their bill is extremely consumer friendly.

Marcus is just gambling on the ignorance of lawmakers.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation (Shenmue) Mar 21, 2014, 10:27 Satsu

That's a Kickstarter I'd be willing to go in on.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 11, 2013, 15:44 Satsu

Cutter wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 12:54:
Well how fucking smart can these dumb-ass kids be if they're using social media with their real names and information to begin with?
Book smarts and street smarts ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT KINDS OF SMARTS.

14. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2013, 13:08 Satsu

The people that don't care apparently haven't experienced anything better. I used to enjoy my 360 but my PC evolved and the 360 stayed the same. Once you've become accustomed to smooth 60+ FPS framerates and higher resolutions, everything else feels laggy and looks jagged in comparison. Jaggies take away from the realism of the environments and low framerates hinder input responsiveness.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition Oct 8, 2013, 11:16 Satsu

ItBurn wrote on Oct 8, 2013, 11:01:
So it does NOT contain all the released DLC for the game. I mean by that the Vault hunter upgrade pack 2. I think it's a shit move on their part.
+1 to that.

I've already bought some of the DLC, I think the first Vault Hunter pack, and one of the players. I probably won't be buying much more until the rest is dirt cheap. It's a good game and has a lot of content but I don't like to be nickle and dimed so much. Borderlands 1's GOTY pack was good since it had everything, this one, not so much.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: WHOIS Privacy Sep 19, 2013, 12:22 Satsu

I run a small personal website that has no infringing content on it and I just don't want my info being available to just anyone. Someone told me in the past that they received physical junk mail as a result of not hiding their personal information from WHOIS. So apparently people collect the address information and use it to send you real junk mail.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Cord Cutting Aug 8, 2013, 10:05 Satsu

Dropping my TV subscription was one of the best things I've done. I was paying around $140/mo for basic HD and 15Mbps internet. I decided that I spend enough time on the computer and didn't watch any TV that I couldn't get without an antenna so I got my parents to give me a $50 antenna for Christmas and I bought a pole to mount it on and mounted it in the attic. Dropped TV then bumped my internet to 50Mbps so now my cable bill is simply $99.95/mo and that 50Mbps was recently bumped to 105Mbps for free.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 23, 2013, 14:19 Satsu

The new Kinect sensor will retain an activity light so you know when it's recording, the company added.

This will be enough to convince people that have no idea how electronic devices work except that the rest of us know that the light could likely easily be disabled via the firmware and could record without your knowledge.

News Comments > Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut Coming to PCs
6. Re: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut Coming to PCs Jun 12, 2013, 11:21 Satsu

Heh, I knew it was only a matter of time.  

News Comments > Castlevania Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition for PC
7. Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition for PC Jun 6, 2013, 11:59 Satsu

My guess for them releasing this game on PC is that they already knew they wanted to release LoS2 on PC so while LoS2 was in the early development stages they went ahead and ported LoS1 so that they had a working PC build of the game engine and could then just use that build for LoS2 when the time came.  

News Comments > Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Delayed
6. Re: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Delayed Jun 6, 2013, 10:08 Satsu

Heck, I didn't even know there was a date set for the game so end of the summer sounds good to me.  

News Comments > Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for PCs
14. Re: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for PCs May 17, 2013, 14:10 Satsu

Nice to see Konami bringing more to the PC. I'll definitely pick up Castlevania when it's available and I may have to check out MGS since I hear so much about it.  

2. Re: Xbox Fusion May 1, 2013, 10:21 Satsu

Fusion would make sense. They want it to be a cable box so they're fusing gaming and television into one device.  

34. Re: Report - Next Xbox priced at $500 Apr 8, 2013, 15:48 Satsu

...and look at that. The first picture I see on that website is the reason I no longer use my 360 and won't buy a next-gen Xbox: Lady Gaga; pop culture.

Microsoft wants the Xbox to be a MULTIMEDIA device and that's fine but they give you no way to choose what shows up on the dashboard. I don't watch MTV because I'm too old for their crap and I don't want to see it on my gaming device. I want a pure gaming experience. I don't want to know what new music video or TV show is downloadable; I want to see VIDEO GAMES.

Also, I keep thinking that Lady Gaga is Marilyn Manson. They should really get together and do something.

11. Re: Xbox Specs Apr 4, 2013, 12:55 Satsu

I'm dying for the next-gen Xbox specs to be given because I have a feeling that it's going to be VERY similar to the PS4 hardware. I have a feeling that cost is going to be a big factor in making the consoles affordable and profitable and that by using more common hardware (AMD) they're going to be able to cut costs.

Cross-platform games have varied quite a bit in the past generations but have been getting closer and closer and I think that with the PS4 and next Xbox [likely] being AMD x86-based system, cross-platform games will be 1:1 across those consoles. It'll come down to what software features and services Sony and Microsoft offer, the game controller, and exclusive titles.

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Teaser
7. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Teaser Mar 25, 2013, 11:54 Satsu

I remember when Unreal Engine 3 was supposed to be awesome (see the Samaritan demo) but I'm guessing that they only used it to make games that could run on consoles.  

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
16. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 09:57 Satsu

In the end, those that pirate the game will have the better experience.

(I haven't looked to see if the game has been pirated yet.)

30. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2013, 16:17 Satsu

I learned my lesson with Microsoft. While my 360 has been alive since 2007, I just don't use it to play online games so I don't have a Gold subscription and because I don't have Gold it does barely anything as far as playing media goes. It might as well RROD because it's a waste of space since it requires a fee to do anything other than power it on.

I'll buy a PS4, won't touch a next-gen Xbox. At least I'll be able to stream for free.

News Comments > Dead Space 4 Cancelled?
34. Re: Dead Space 4 Cancelled? Mar 5, 2013, 12:22 Satsu

In order for DS3 to be available on Steam its microtransaction crap needs to run through Steam; I guess Valve likes to take a cut of DLC and in-game items. Essentially, games on Steam can't have an embedded item store unless it uses Steamworks to sell those items.

I thought it was interesting that DS3 was already $41 on Origin yesterday; EA usually likes to stick to their guns on their $60 prices for extended periods of times so they must be really displeased with the sales. I'll pick it up when it's significantly cheaper.

80 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo