Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 1216 (Pro)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Extended
10. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta Extended Oct 1, 2015, 01:05 1badmf

>SandmaN< wrote on Sep 30, 2015, 23:14:
Sad... I still haven't even received my beta download instructions to see how incredibly bad this game is, even though I've been confirmed since July.
Really makes me sad if R6 siege really is that bad, as I used to love the Rainbow Six series.... countless hours of great memories...

Ubi, what have you done??

i don't get the hate myself, i quite enjoy it. doesn't feel floaty to me at all, and the gunplay is precise and satisfying. LOVE the destructible walls/floors and rappelling - really adds a new dimension to fps's.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 27, 2015, 17:24 1badmf

Creston wrote on Sep 27, 2015, 14:25:
Grats on the Mets, Blue. Looks like you'll probably play the Cards in the NLDS.

please please beat the cards. for whatever reason the dodgers can't get a hold of those guys. i think they can handle the mets a little easier though XD

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
6. Re: Saturday Metaverse Sep 26, 2015, 18:19 1badmf

honestly unless he's downloading large files all the time, 50Mbs is plenty fast enough for a household. support the small guy and eff the man!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 25, 2015, 01:05 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 19:32:
Something sounds off tho. Pandora claims $500M paid out in royalties, but one of the top songs only makes $5K? If royalties are shared with Ms. Trainor, perhaps she's getting the lion's share?

i'm betting that's the case. her or the studio. i know back when cds cost $16, $15 of it would go to the studio. the recording industry really is a circlejerk of greed and cronyism that needs to be blown up.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Sep 23, 2015, 00:46 1badmf

SlimRam wrote on Sep 22, 2015, 21:42:
"Mister O'Brien, beam me directly to Deanna Troi's cabin...naked"

"counsellor... the nakedness was a transporter malfunction. i swear. so are the crabs."

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
17. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 23, 2015, 00:32 1badmf

Cutter wrote on Sep 22, 2015, 21:02:
You're nuts to buy VW stock right now. The shakeout isn't over by a damn sight and there's going to be consumer backlash too. And even if the manage to recover from this it's going to be at least a decade in coming. So you better prepared to sit on it for at least that long or take a bath on it.

yeah cutter's right for once. stock is gonna tank even further once the penalties are actually levied. THAT's when you should buy.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 22, 2015, 16:24 1badmf

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 22, 2015, 15:50:
This news is even more hilarious (re: VW) when you are German, and thus were able to read these insider rumors that the reason they had to cheat was that the part that reduced emissions overall was like 10ct (no joke!) more expensive than the device to defeat JUST the emission test.

Or basically, neocon capitalism at its finest!

(And the German gov knew of this, for many many years.. the ADAC here in Germany is saying this for 10+ YEARS) And it doesn't just involve VW

i'm thinking they also used to to achieve satisfactory performance numbers since emissions controls do lower power output.

PC Gaming > Favorite Local Coop and MP Games
2. Re: Favorite Local Coop and MP Games Sep 22, 2015, 16:08 1badmf

you mean over lan? splitscreen? turn based?  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 20, 2015, 18:29 1badmf

DangerDog wrote on Sep 20, 2015, 17:28:
http://www.blastr.com/2011/03/3_ways_george_lucas_wife.php

I'm still convinced that to a greater extent it was Marcia Lucas that was the true hero behind the success of Star Wars and many other movies. I can imagine her being the only one to tell Lucas a bad idea from a good one.

The version I saw in the theater included an extremely short scene of Luke looking up into the sky with his binoculars and seeing an outline of the star destroyer, sort of hazy. It also included the full version of Leia kissing Luke "for luck" before swinging across the trench in the death star. I've never seen the full version of that scene ever again. Lucas tampered with the movies from the very start, he just went full retard on the special editions.

wow. was that in the orig theatrical? i think i remember the full-on kiss for luck, but the rest would be news to me. and i've gone around and seen deleted scenes of biggs on tatooine.

edit: wow, just read that article. sounds like the way the films were originally shot, they would've been the same unfinished mess that the prequels turned out to be. george was a visionary, but clearly he needed a lot of help to streamline his work and give it some soul.

This comment was edited on Sep 20, 2015, 18:37.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 20, 2015, 04:41 1badmf

surprising so many of us dropped heroes at the same time. middle of season 2 for me as well. sorta supports my theory art isn't entirely subjective.  

News Comments > DARK SOULS III in April
5. Re: DARK SOULS III in April Sep 17, 2015, 16:01 1badmf

do these games have a good story? that actually looks pretty fun.  

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront to Feature Speeder Races
11. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront to Feature Speeder Races Sep 17, 2015, 01:01 1badmf

jacobvandy wrote on Sep 16, 2015, 23:26:
Guys, GUYS, speeder bike racing is not podracing. Come on, now.

as braindead as this may be, i really wouldn't mind recreating the speederbike scenes on endor, only it can't be on rails, maybe even with procedurally generated forests.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2015, 01:19 1badmf

Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2015, 11:39:
So, how are the Cheatriots going to cheat tonight?

hah tomlin's pissed cuz the patriots were jamming the steelers' headset comms during the game.

15. Re: nside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart. Sep 10, 2015, 00:51 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Sep 9, 2015, 16:27:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 9, 2015, 10:17:
That's a well written article on Spygate, makes me lose even more respect for those cheating bastards; also makes their 2 Superbowl losses to the Eli Manning NY Giants that much more hilarious.

Roger Goodell destroying evidence for the Patriots, slapping rapists, wife beaters and murderers on the wrists, trying to sweep major crimes under the rug, it reminds me why I'm forced to boycott the NFL though. Not that my single man protest will do much against their multi-billion dollar empire, but it's the principle.

None of this stuff will take down the NFL. No one cares. If anything has the potential too, it's concussions. I read somewhere that participation in youth football has dropped off 25% due to the recent studies. Parents won't let their kids play, and without a good farm system, the NFL has the potential to go the way of boxing: still played, but a minor sport. Even that possibility is low however. There's just too much money to be made.

the worst part of all this is how smug pats fan continue to be, completely head-in-the-sand LALALALALAALA HATERS GONNA HATE-ing the whole thing until it goes away (they hope).

and yes, the filming the pats did WAS illegal. that seems to be the refrain du jour for pats fans at the moment - 'filming was legal under the rules!' yes it was, within limits. the pats went way, WAAAAAAAY past those limits.

i'm surprised by the judge's decision too - under the CBA the commish basically has absolute power to dispense justice. i really don't see how the judge gets around that.

News Comments > Steam Top Nine
32. Re: Steam Top Nine Sep 7, 2015, 04:05 1badmf

Dacron wrote on Sep 7, 2015, 02:07:
Just grabbed Mad Max after all the positive words, Metal Gear will have to wait, I don't see it as a buy until on sale.

Btw, the gmg voucher us no good for Metal Gear (If tpp is referring to the phantom pain), it isn't for sale on gmg.

yeah it is i just bought it there. its right on the front page.

News Comments > Steam Top Nine
26. Re: Steam Top Nine Sep 7, 2015, 00:07 1badmf

fyi guys - 23% off gmg-wide voucher

SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15 only good until tomorrow. just used it to buy tpp

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2015, 19:12 1badmf

haha yeah that dude is hardcore out for clicks. almost all his vids are of him doing borderline dangerous stunts. just cuz you know the strike range of the turtle doesn't mean you have to wave your finger in its face like a goddamn bait worm. just be wrong once and byebye finger.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Sep 6, 2015, 12:30 1badmf

sad story about o'donnell. i've always been slightly in awe of his work. sounds like bungie isn't the company i grew up with anymore either - no more innovative games like marathon or myth. i think jason jones' pure gameplay won out over the story/depth crowd.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 1, 2015, 13:27 1badmf

man if they're gonna go down that road, they might as well grow a real pair and do a commercial about fat chicks. at least that'd be sad AND funny, for like 2 seconds. and then directv's public humiliation would be delicious schadenfreude.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Social Module Released
27. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Aug 30, 2015, 17:38 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 15:39:
Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 14:54:
What the actual f**k! What is a "social module," and how does it relate to battling space fighters?

So, this would be the login screen for other MMOs? Not trying to be glib, just trying to find an analogy from another game.

it's the first release of a world hub, kinda like a big city in WOW. shops, bars, etc. more importantly, it's the first public look at the persistent universe where we'll all interact with the game on a large scale.

1216 Comments. 61 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo