Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 853 (Graduate)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2014, 18:32 1badmf

i think DC is stronger than people realize. they have the two greatest IPs in comics - batman and superman. and if they do the movies right - with all the realism and psychological depth that nolan put into it, they can be far superior to the hokey mess that marvel's been putting out.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront in Holidays 2015
16. Re: Star Wars Battlefront in Holidays 2015 Oct 29, 2014, 00:37 1badmf

not to worry guys. i know a friend of a friend who's working on it. i should get early access at some point and report back.  

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Oct 29, 2014, 00:23 1badmf

but way less cool, so who cares.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
16. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2014, 18:27 1badmf

yeahhhh i'm going with the 'founded by prudes' theory.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2014, 02:44 1badmf

back in the day when everybody still used AOL instant messenger, you could disguise URLs if you were clever. i knew about it, but wasn't as dilligent as i should have been one time. a friend of mine sent me a link; i don't remember what the cover URL was, but it was a video of a dude getting pounded in the ass by a horse. yep, that's my friends for you.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
15. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 28, 2014, 00:21 1badmf

Redmask wrote on Oct 27, 2014, 21:49:
ViRGE wrote on Oct 27, 2014, 17:58:
Eh. It was a fine story, or rather a fine movie. But it was indeed a terrible game.

I thought it was a pretty good game, not sure if some of you understand how much you're exaggerating when you use the word terrible. Terrible is a fucking movie license cash in. In many games you have a good game that delivers an okay story. The Last of Us flips that on its head, delivering a great story with solid but unremarkable gameplay. Also play on a higher difficulty next time, the lower difficulties are mind numbing and without tension when you can xray vision everything and ammo is plentiful. The default difficulty is too easy but thats a sin that most games make because they're targeted at the mass market.

yeah people calling it terrible... have no idea what terrible is. at WORST it's an above average game. personally i thought it was a revelation in gaming. the storytelling was like nothing before.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2014, 00:10 1badmf

not running any adblockers. have no infections as far as i can tell.  

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Oct 26, 2014, 17:07 1badmf

Dagnamit wrote on Oct 26, 2014, 15:41:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 26, 2014, 14:12:
ASeven wrote on Oct 26, 2014, 12:25:
TotalBiscuit writes a very eloquent blog post on GG.
You know what's funny about this, is that TB was very neutral when this all started. Right up until the anti-gg side decided to attack him for being so.

Goddamit TB. You used to be cool! Where does he get off telling people that thier personal relationships are somehow evidence that they're corrupted or unethical? I might punch someone that said that to me. It's uncalled for and a grave insult.

"Appears to damn chummy?" That's not evidence, it's innuendo. I'm not convinced.

you don't have the first clue about journalistic integrity do you?

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2014, 17:01 1badmf

Krovven wrote on Oct 26, 2014, 16:22:
That WoW dating video is at least 5 yrs old and I'm sure was posted back then.

new to me. the comments say she buzzed him anyway. typical - they have a huge part of their lives in common and he's still too nerdy for her.

man some of those articles are fucking LONG today.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2014, 17:08.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Oct 24, 2014, 19:40 1badmf

Julio wrote on Oct 24, 2014, 18:49:
Another reason to wait and see on DA3.

can't tell if joking...

General Discussion > NFL Week Eight
2. Re: NFL Week Eight Oct 23, 2014, 15:07 1badmf

second overall! i don't even like the nfl that much! haha, all that fantasy football research paying off i guess.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2014, 15:06 1badmf

PropheT wrote on Oct 23, 2014, 11:36:
I was one of the only weirdos on earth that didn't really care for the Avengers I think, so I wasn't all that hyped for the sequel... but good lard that Age of Ultron trailer is incredible.

thoroughly same way here. i thought it was completely unremarkable and superficial. which is saying a lot because i love popcorn films, particularly the height of the bruckheimer wave.

...good lard heheh...

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Oct 23, 2014, 00:37 1badmf

i'm pretty sure cause and effect are foreign concepts in russia. they just go with whatever idea comes up first.  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
21. Re: Into the Black Oct 22, 2014, 03:23 1badmf

incidentally, DAKeep's twitter announced it will be open to all starting oct. 29th. not sure how this twitter thing works, but it's in the replies of the following post:

https://twitter.com/DragonAgeKeep/status/524251736542683136

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
15. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 21, 2014, 22:48 1badmf

NewMaxx wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 22:43:
Cpmartins wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 22:37:
You can, indeed, bang the bull. The bad boy is bi!
http://i.imgur.com/Ggf14ua.jpg

Let me get this straight...as a heterosexual male I have only two choices in the game and that is only 1/3 of female characters available, only one of which is not bisexual. Wow...talk about needing a SJW.

you can also ride the Bull heheheh

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2014, 10:54 1badmf

furnaces? wtf is this, the industrial revolution?!?  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
23. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 21, 2014, 07:40 1badmf

totally transparent and off base. in other words, right on the money!  

News Comments > Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft
71. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft Oct 21, 2014, 01:09 1badmf

SlimRam wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 01:01:
*Reading through the thread, takes off his glasses and places them gently folded in front of my hands on my desk. I lower my head and think reflectively for a moment and then try to put it all in the proper context, standing up I say,*

"She has nice jugs, I wish her the best."

... i think Blue just trolled the fuck out of all of us XD

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2014, 10:33 1badmf

i know that was one of its themes - cybernetics vs humanity, but it only addressed it at a philosophical level, never actually using the on-screen action to depict the dichotomy of the two. the sequel was even more guilty of this, talking and talking endless philosophy with the onscreen action being rather simple in comparison. i was really disappointed cuz i'd heard so much about it too.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 20, 2014, 10:16 1badmf

if anyone here's actually fallen for this shit, you should have your bluesnews card revoked and banned for a day. not worth your comments flame suit if some russian nub hacker fools you.  

853 Comments. 43 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo