Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 555 (Apprentice)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2014, 15:55 1badmf

oh man what a severely underrated movie. the ending was one of the great WTF moments in cinema.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released
6. Re: Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released Mar 14, 2014, 21:17 1badmf

Sho wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 20:31:
Yeah, Star Citizen can suck it for now - all the real actual gameplay ED keeps showing looks great.

don't get too uppity - scott manley, a youtuber replied to my comment about space flight, said there were some artificial restrictions on zero-g movement. specifically that the slower your straight line speed is, the slower your rotational speed is allowed to be. he said it was a gameplay restriction, but i don't see the point, having played many 6dof games myself.

also, star citizen DFM will be out in a month.

42. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 18:29 1badmf

what'r golden cookie clicks?  

34. Re: Fuck AAA development Mar 14, 2014, 17:19 1badmf

how do you get that? man i thought i was hot shit when i got up to 8 CpS haha.  

32. Re: Fuck AAA development Mar 14, 2014, 17:15 1badmf

do you guys bother clicking anymore? my finger kinda hurts...  

29. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 17:03 1badmf

i tend to think the latter. the basic idea of PI is that it's the circumference of a circle (distance of outer edge) divided by its diameter. it's a constant ratio based on the definition of a circle, not any arbitrary counting system. so the ratio will always remain the same regardless of what base you use. kinda like how the ratio of the sides of a square is always 1:1 or the interior angles of a triangle always equal the same number (180 in base10).  

21. Re: Fuck AAA development Mar 14, 2014, 16:46 1badmf

Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 16:41:
1badmf wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 16:37:
Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 15:11:
COOKIES is the best game EVER MADE.

goddamit. you sunnuvabitch!

Bwahahahahahaha. MOAR COOKIES!!!

is there a point to this other than to drive you mad? cuz i coulda sworn i was still young when i started this...

18. Re: Fuck AAA development Mar 14, 2014, 16:37 1badmf

Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 15:11:
COOKIES is the best game EVER MADE.

goddamit. you sunnuvabitch!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 13, 2014, 10:36 1badmf

Panickd wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 09:27:
nin wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 09:08:
Canceled mine, but I have it until July. We'll see if it elicits the same sort of response the last netflix price hike got.

As someone elsewhere posted, I'd rather just drop amazon streaming video from the package, to offset the price. Also, if they're going to charge for two day shipping, they need to stop using UPS smartpost, as those dumbfucks can't deliver shit.

I'm still on board for $99 a year. It's a damn site better that the $120-140 a year they were talking about boosting it to. And I use them to ship enough crap that it makes a difference.

As for them stopping using UPS, FedEx is just as shit. If you want any sort of guaranteed delivery of an unmolested package from either of them you need to pay through the nose for it. The "next day by 10am" packages are literally handled by hand from person to person. Every thing else is shuttled down conveyors and sometimes drop kicked into trucks, especially around XMas time.

as someone who works somewhere along the UPS delivery line, I... have no comment =DDD

News Comments > Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs
21. Re: Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs Mar 12, 2014, 15:55 1badmf

submit to the gospel of Vista my son, repent, and DON'T BLOW YOUR CASH ON UNNEEDED OS UPGRADES! THE POWER OF GATES COMPELS YOU!  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 14:56 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 14:17:
Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 12:21:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 11:20:
Tombstone is on.......

In case you missed it - D3 is 19.99 at Blizz right now. Can't complain at that price point! Loot 2.0 is a really nice change.

Yeah, I caved and got it. Like Alien said, consider it a $20 rental. At least that's how I'm rationalizing my hyporcrisy, sigh. Doesn't help that I'm snowed in and bored out of my skull atm. We're getting another 1-3 feet of snow today. It's snowing like a mofo out right now. Effing sigh. I seriously think I'm getting the SAD now. If this isn't over in the next 2 weeks or so then fuck it I'm going to Florida or something for a week.

Bobbob says you can stay with him in San Diego for a few weeks. That's why he posts about the weather all the time: it's an invitation.

man why do i never get any credit for being a climate snob? warm santa anas blowing through right now, gonna hit 90 this weekend. that combined with it being my friend's bday AND my other friend having an apt. a mile from huntington beach... draw your own conclusions ;-)

News Comments > Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs
17. Re: Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs Mar 12, 2014, 14:51 1badmf

TheEmissary wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 14:25:
Bundy wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 09:47:
Looking for, but don't see "Win7/8 64 bit". Damn.

Its inferred from the fact the game requires you to have a DX11 graphics card and need 6GB of RAM. Its possible they could also be supporting Vista but its unlikely.

why would it be unlikely? vista can run everything 7 and 8 can. i know me and a few others here are vista holdouts who REGRET NOTHING!!! all patched up it runs flawlessly. maybe still a resource hog, but i've never noticed since i've always maintained an enthusiast level machine.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 14:28 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 13:48:
Liam Neeson On Turning Down James Bond.

That's a shame. He would have made a great bond. On the other hand, if he had played Bond, we probably wouldn't have seen him in his career defining role playing Qui-Gon Jinn.

i disagree dude. i think he would've been a terrible bond. he's always had this roughness about him, and bond's always been about refined violence. besides, i don't think he looks the part either; not classically handsome enough. though i probably woulda said the same about craig, but his acting just blows the doors off any previous bond.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2014, 15:37 1badmf

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 14:54:
Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 14:15:
I'm not particularly supportive of US military action in Ukraine either. However, I would say your analogy isn't quite correct since Ukraine has been an independent country since getting out from underneath the Soviet thumb in the early 1990s.

I didn't state a time in my analogy. Say Texas left the union and in 2030 a good portion of Texans and the US wanted to all be back together.

you missed his point completely. texas seceding would be an internal US matter just like the civil war was and we have a right to handle it on our own. UKR/russia is completely different since that involves two sovereign nations, one invading the other. so your analogy is completely irrelevant.

News Comments > THIEF Patch & Tips
4. Re: THIEF Patch & Tips Mar 9, 2014, 14:24 1badmf

anyone trying to beat it in custom mode with all challenges turned on, including *gasp* ironman? good god, i didn't know the guards could you see you in full dark, just assumed vision was strictly based on the light meter. i wasn't too far in, so glad there's a little more complexity to the vision system.  

News Comments > Tomb Raider "Exceeded Profit Expectations"
8. Re: Tomb Raider Mar 7, 2014, 09:45 1badmf

i liked it, but i didn't love it. i felt weirdly disconnected from it the entire time. it didn't really draw me in like last of us or bioshock infinite. i think the characters just weren't fleshed out enough, like i was supposed to care about some strangers i met on a bus 5 minutes ago. the whole time i had a feeling of 'screw you guys i'm clearly the best survivor here so ima strike out on my own!' so it's kinda surprising to me it sold so many copies.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 7, 2014, 09:39 1badmf

yeah eff that. time to dive into another ironman attempt at thief.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
5. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 11:34 1badmf

bad. ASS. i am gonna play the FUCK outta this game! love that all this NSA bullshit has only made this game that much more relevant and immediate to our world. i hope this game smacks the shit outta CoD/battlefield so the big publishers can see what a work of vision can do in a market being blinded by greed.  

News Comments > MS Planning DirectX 12
3. Re: MS Planning DirectX 12 Mar 6, 2014, 08:52 1badmf

has this been in the works for awhile? i'd like to think that if nothing else, Mantle at least spurred MS to get off their asses.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2014, 08:49 1badmf

i wouldn't mind it if you shipped some of that cold out west blue. it's rained all of maybe a week this winter in cali and unlike you i'm rather a fan of chilly conditions.  

555 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo