Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 763 (Graduate)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 11:04 1badmf

Verno wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 10:11:
Edge of Tomorrow was actually pretty good so its a shame it underperformed at the box office, just reinforces studios attitude of producing more cookie cutter fare. I think part of the downturn is just the natural course of more people staying at home, movies being released to streaming platforms sooner and so many different forms of entertainment vying for attention.

i think most of it was there just weren't any good movies this summer. no Dark Knight, no DC/Marvel film, nothing people were really looking fwd to. hell i think the last movie i've seen was xmen, though i kinda wanted to see edge of tomorrow. and i'm pretty sure if interstellar had come out this summer, it would've been the next billion dollar megahit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Emperor Edition
2. Re: Total War: ROME II Emperor Edition Aug 29, 2014, 19:51 1badmf

just a shot in the dark here... your name is mike?!?  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2014, 19:48 1badmf

dude he was plowing aliens when our parents were just a gleam in his mind's eye.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
20. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 28, 2014, 18:11 1badmf

well these comments were not what i was expecting.

i hope some day a judge treats the state secrets privilege for what it is - a privilege, and not a right. doesn't help that even its first ever use was revealed to cover up government negligence rather than any important state secrets. it's really hurt the justice system that judges have come to automatically allow it when it's almost certain that the government has used it repeatedly to cover up embarrassment or malfeasance rather than protect dangerous secrets.

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Aug 28, 2014, 01:08 1badmf

get out of here with that... that... rationality! and making-sense bullshit. we don't need your kind in these parts. we dun perfectly good for ourselves hatin' the way our forefathers did way back when.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
11. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 28, 2014, 00:52 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Aug 27, 2014, 22:05:
nin wrote on Aug 27, 2014, 21:36:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 27, 2014, 21:34:
Coincidentally Anita had to leave her home today after some particularly egregious and specific threats against her. Disagree with her all you like, but those kinds of threats are beyond the pale and are criminally actionable. I hope they catch the guy.

I'm just so fucking tired of her.

An imperfectly communicated message doesn't mean that message is without merit. It's something that has a long way to go before it's solved. Only through continuous awareness do such things happen.

sorry bro, but these drama queens have lost any kind of currency they had with the general public when they lie through their teeth to gain attention. even if it is true she's still being a drama queen cuz internet tough guys never follow up. it's the ones you don't see coming that are the real threat. i guarantee you she knows this too.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Co-op Announced
31. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Co-op Announced Aug 28, 2014, 00:46 1badmf

the difference with this is that fantasy rpgs have a long and proud tradition of standalone dungeon crawling, and i'm pretty sure this is all this is, against the backdrop of DA universe fiction. and i'm totally ok with that. i don't think many of you realize how much fun pure RPG dungeon crawling can be.  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Co-op Announced
2. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Co-op Announced Aug 27, 2014, 10:21 1badmf

looks fun. hope there's a blue's group for this. i know creston's down like 4 flat tires =D  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2014, 10:17 1badmf

just bought an ultrabook from amazon, forgot to use the ad, sorry blue =(

did you ever figure out how the thing works?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 26, 2014, 01:20 1badmf

wow that is some shady shit. that's gotta be something on their end manipulating traffic in some way. i have TWC 50Mbps and it's great. i've never had to deal with their CS cuz i can take care of most things myself, and they never throttle anything, not even my *ahem* more interesting downloads =D  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 25, 2014, 10:00 1badmf

nin wrote on Aug 25, 2014, 09:46:
The spitting cobra is one of several venomous snakes that can continue operating up to an hour or more after being separated from their body, something Peng Fan did not take into account or was unaware of.

Heard of that with rattlesnakes as well...

also sharks. i'm pretty sure i've seen video of some clown who caught one, reeled it in, after thinking it was dead stuck his hand in its mouth for a camera op only for it to chomp down. i think he was just lucky it wasn't big enough for him to shove his head in there.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2014, 22:51 1badmf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 24, 2014, 19:22:
Nice job guys/gals, we are up to 26 people for the NFL Pick Em Challenge....

what were we at last year? wasn't it in the 40s?

16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2014, 02:42 1badmf

how do i not know about this episode?!! internet powers activate!  

News Comments > Phil Fish Re-Quits Gaming
48. Re: Phil Fish Re-Quits Gaming Aug 23, 2014, 02:40 1badmf

Prez wrote on Aug 23, 2014, 00:21:
LOL not sure but it's probably pretty close.

apparently it's a thing where people pick a flavor of the month cause and spew (usually fake) outrage on the internet in the name of popularity and clickbait. talk about your first world problems. don't have one? make one up! man why can't kids these days just be happy. they really have no idea how good they have it compared to the rest of the world, or even past generations of americans.

News Comments > Phil Fish Re-Quits Gaming
38. Re: Phil Fish Re-Quits Gaming Aug 22, 2014, 21:29 1badmf

i see she bobbed your knob too.

as for phil, i actually feel sorry for the guy. unlike derek smart who's probably a genuinely arrogant asshole, to me phil's behavior screams of someone with zero self esteem and compensates for it by lashing out at the world. i'm pretty sure if you dig past the anger and the outlandish self-righteousness, you'll find a broken hearted little boy.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2014, 00:44 1badmf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 21:16:
Anyone have a digital camcorder they really like that they would recommend? Not looking for anything fancy, looking for something like this and will get this one if no one says anything.

camcorders are way beyond the mature technology stage. just look for the ones that match your requirements and get the cheapest. it's like asking which is the best mouse for cheap. really can't mess it up.

News Comments > Ancient Space Announced
3. Re: Ancient Space Announced Aug 21, 2014, 10:34 1badmf

some big name actors. hopefully that's not a sign they're focusing more on presentation than gameplay/story.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2014, 10:29 1badmf

not a fan of yahoo. i do my ff there and the way they let you sort rankings and compile your own lists can be a headache. i've done espn fantasy as well and that was the most intuitive to me. i've only done pickem on nfl.com with you guys and, well, that was garbage and a half. no experience with fox sports. my pick would be espn or fox since both also have a prize for the overall winner as unlikely as that might be. i wouldn't hate yahoo - expansive site, just difficult and counterintuitive sometimes.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2014, 10:28 1badmf

i know pellet guns are problematic... what about airsoft guns? i used to shoot a racoon that would steal my catfood all the time. he'd always come back but at least i gave the little bastard a memorable welt everytime.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
16. Re: etc., etc. Aug 20, 2014, 09:23 1badmf

Bludd wrote on Aug 20, 2014, 07:54:
1badmf wrote on Aug 20, 2014, 07:42:
Bludd wrote on Aug 20, 2014, 06:34:
Julio, Cutter and 1badmf are part of the problem. You guys suck

uh... part of what problem? of a pathological headcase liar sociopath shamelessly and inhumanly manipulating people for her own benefit? this chick was fucked in the head in ways even demons in hell can only cringe at. i promise you online jokers like us are, at best, the periphery of the periphery of her problems.
No, the sexism problem plaguing our hobby.

you're an idiot. men objectifying women is an eternal fact of life that extends into everything, and frankly there's nothing wrong with it. well adjusted people know that there's far more to relationships than just TnA. it's only fucked in the head people like zoe that take it to unhealthy extremes, but then their problems are far worse than what they saw in a game. you're tilting at windmills bro. go find a cause that actually hurts people to fight against.

763 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo