Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 545 (Apprentice)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 12, 2014, 14:56 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 14:17:
Cutter wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 12:21:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 11:20:
Tombstone is on.......

In case you missed it - D3 is 19.99 at Blizz right now. Can't complain at that price point! Loot 2.0 is a really nice change.

Yeah, I caved and got it. Like Alien said, consider it a $20 rental. At least that's how I'm rationalizing my hyporcrisy, sigh. Doesn't help that I'm snowed in and bored out of my skull atm. We're getting another 1-3 feet of snow today. It's snowing like a mofo out right now. Effing sigh. I seriously think I'm getting the SAD now. If this isn't over in the next 2 weeks or so then fuck it I'm going to Florida or something for a week.

Bobbob says you can stay with him in San Diego for a few weeks. That's why he posts about the weather all the time: it's an invitation.

man why do i never get any credit for being a climate snob? warm santa anas blowing through right now, gonna hit 90 this weekend. that combined with it being my friend's bday AND my other friend having an apt. a mile from huntington beach... draw your own conclusions ;-)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs
17. Re: Watch Dogs Minimum PC Specs Mar 12, 2014, 14:51 1badmf

TheEmissary wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 14:25:
Bundy wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 09:47:
Looking for, but don't see "Win7/8 64 bit". Damn.

Its inferred from the fact the game requires you to have a DX11 graphics card and need 6GB of RAM. Its possible they could also be supporting Vista but its unlikely.

why would it be unlikely? vista can run everything 7 and 8 can. i know me and a few others here are vista holdouts who REGRET NOTHING!!! all patched up it runs flawlessly. maybe still a resource hog, but i've never noticed since i've always maintained an enthusiast level machine.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 14:28 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 13:48:
Liam Neeson On Turning Down James Bond.

That's a shame. He would have made a great bond. On the other hand, if he had played Bond, we probably wouldn't have seen him in his career defining role playing Qui-Gon Jinn.

i disagree dude. i think he would've been a terrible bond. he's always had this roughness about him, and bond's always been about refined violence. besides, i don't think he looks the part either; not classically handsome enough. though i probably woulda said the same about craig, but his acting just blows the doors off any previous bond.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2014, 15:37 1badmf

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 14:54:
Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 14:15:
I'm not particularly supportive of US military action in Ukraine either. However, I would say your analogy isn't quite correct since Ukraine has been an independent country since getting out from underneath the Soviet thumb in the early 1990s.

I didn't state a time in my analogy. Say Texas left the union and in 2030 a good portion of Texans and the US wanted to all be back together.

you missed his point completely. texas seceding would be an internal US matter just like the civil war was and we have a right to handle it on our own. UKR/russia is completely different since that involves two sovereign nations, one invading the other. so your analogy is completely irrelevant.

News Comments > THIEF Patch & Tips
4. Re: THIEF Patch & Tips Mar 9, 2014, 14:24 1badmf

anyone trying to beat it in custom mode with all challenges turned on, including *gasp* ironman? good god, i didn't know the guards could you see you in full dark, just assumed vision was strictly based on the light meter. i wasn't too far in, so glad there's a little more complexity to the vision system.  

News Comments > Tomb Raider "Exceeded Profit Expectations"
8. Re: Tomb Raider Mar 7, 2014, 09:45 1badmf

i liked it, but i didn't love it. i felt weirdly disconnected from it the entire time. it didn't really draw me in like last of us or bioshock infinite. i think the characters just weren't fleshed out enough, like i was supposed to care about some strangers i met on a bus 5 minutes ago. the whole time i had a feeling of 'screw you guys i'm clearly the best survivor here so ima strike out on my own!' so it's kinda surprising to me it sold so many copies.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 7, 2014, 09:39 1badmf

yeah eff that. time to dive into another ironman attempt at thief.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
5. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 11:34 1badmf

bad. ASS. i am gonna play the FUCK outta this game! love that all this NSA bullshit has only made this game that much more relevant and immediate to our world. i hope this game smacks the shit outta CoD/battlefield so the big publishers can see what a work of vision can do in a market being blinded by greed.  

News Comments > MS Planning DirectX 12
3. Re: MS Planning DirectX 12 Mar 6, 2014, 08:52 1badmf

has this been in the works for awhile? i'd like to think that if nothing else, Mantle at least spurred MS to get off their asses.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2014, 08:49 1badmf

i wouldn't mind it if you shipped some of that cold out west blue. it's rained all of maybe a week this winter in cali and unlike you i'm rather a fan of chilly conditions.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Video Diary
3. Re: World of Tanks Video Diary Mar 6, 2014, 00:09 1badmf

sounds like time to break out the trusty ol' t110e5 and finally unlock the t95.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 5, 2014, 09:21 1badmf

if i were a conspiracy theorist, i would conclude that Blue is now a shill for KFC. let me cite my evidence: that's twice now he's made an extensive post about KFC, including multiple links to their ads, all in the guise of stupefied dismissiveness. yet if you subscribe to the theory that there's no such thing as bad press, the inescapable conclusion is thusly that he's just trying to get eyes and minds on some mediocre deep fried battered poultry.

...if i were a conspiracy theorist ;-D

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 4, 2014, 10:00 1badmf

it really is amazing how incredibly stupid humans can be sometimes. the worst part of it is that all of it comes from a single study by a discredited doctor that's since been retracted by the journal and was most probably faked. it really boggles the mind how these people can cling to their moronic ideas when their only data source turns out to be a lie. what do they cling to then? Jenny McCarthy told me so?  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2014, 09:49 1badmf

what is jared leto getting kudos for? i mean, other than being disgustingly attractive and slaying legendary amounts of trim?  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2014, 17:55 1badmf

gravity better win; i don't even care how good the other nominees were. Gravity was a seismic shift in what film is capable of being and doing. and it was a really good film to boot.

Blue i have to urge you to see it in theaters in 3d before its run is over. it's back in theaters due to all its nominations but i doubt that'll last much longer. the ONLY way to see this film is in large format 3D. if you wait to see it on tv, you'll be losing a massive part of the experience.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2014, 19:52 1badmf

and there goes cutter again thinking he's smarter than any of us. no chance in hell you could wrong or anything.  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
19. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 1, 2014, 19:16 1badmf

cutter... no, not going to be baited into this stupidity.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2014, 19:04 1badmf

i agree. dunno what cutter thinks is worse than blatant rape of the spirit of the constitution and the founding fathers, and just cuz it was done to others doesn't make it less of an evil. our government has probably done some bloodier things for sure, but i can't think of anything that was more of an utter disregard for individual rights and liberty; probably the single most important pillar of our foundation. when disregard of our explicit rights becomes ok, that's when the true path to a police state becomes a frighteningly real possibility.  

28. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2014, 22:06 1badmf

is it... is it good? what does such a thing even taste like?!? such odd customs you have, you east coast foreigners.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2014, 18:13 1badmf

dude actually sounds somewhat like a real life ignatius reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces if you ask me. interesting character.  

545 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo