Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 1069 (Pro)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Multiplayer Trailer
4. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Multiplayer Trailer Jun 16, 2015, 01:21 1badmf

really this demands some kind of tactical cqb training levels. it would be totally badass to see a group of really pro players cqb'ing the shit out of pubbies and winning because of superior tactics and technique instead of twitch and map domination.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
20. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 16, 2015, 01:19 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 23:24:
Task wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 20:04:
Looks pretty cinematic.

Although my nitpicking Star Wars observations have been channeled! ;). No cockpit view for the AT-AT looked to be on rails and you could only swivel the head instead of doing cool Ace piloting moves to shoot at speeders or kneeling down to unload Stormtroopers :\, automatic third person for tow cable, Rodians (reptilians) and Quarrens would freeze pretty quick without headgear (Quarrens also have to keep their skin "moist" to stay alive) Luke was not wearing his black tunic at the Battle of Hoth and should be in his Speeder/Hoth gear, some better hero spawns for this would be General Veers, Wedge Antilles, Han Solo, or Dash Rendar. Also, this appeared to be the attack closer to the hangers and Ion cannon, rather than the Generator frontline with the first wave of AT-ATs.

Not to mention, they were doing orbital strikes, but the shield generator was fully operational!

something was bugging me about this video and that nailed it. if you can strike from orbit, there's no point in landing ground units, which was the whole point of the shield generator and the entire level.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 16, 2015, 01:05 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 18:55:
1badmf wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 18:17:
no news on the oculus stuff over the weekend? there are videos of the oculus touch which looks really impressive, also mockup of the retail rift.

Well, E3 hasn't even officially started yet, so they're probably hedging their bets, want to blow the doors off with the most people watching. Probably tomorrow.

no i meant no news HERE. oculus released plenty of news over the weekend so i was surprised there was no mention of it here.

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Announced
27. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 18:25 1badmf

meh, i'm a bitch to the scifi-ness of mass effect. i might as well just bend over and shove the game disk up my ass. totally love this series, even with the idiotic ending.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2015, 18:17 1badmf

no news on the oculus stuff over the weekend? there are videos of the oculus touch which looks really impressive, also mockup of the retail rift.  

News Comments > Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Trailer
2. Re: Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO Trailer Jun 13, 2015, 19:09 1badmf

theglaze wrote on Jun 13, 2015, 16:34:
The cars and the road surfaces appear to be quite flat, an indication that the physics engine is lackluster at this point.

man you weren't joking. that literally just looks like painted concrete. dirt rally's stage are rough as fuck in comparison.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2015, 01:23 1badmf

so the electronic lock switches on the doors don't work without the fob inside the car? that's a new one.  

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2015, 00:56 1badmf

dunno where you got that 25ft figure from, but i've looked a lot into this and no one's ever claimed to have caught at 25 footer. at best there are disputed claims of 23 footers, with the best verified catch being 20 feet.  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2015, 17:03 1badmf

descender wrote on Jun 11, 2015, 16:06:
Divers like that are out of their friggen minds.

Saw a great white around that size (~25 feet) while fishing off the coast of LI once... it was bigger than the boat we were in at the time. It was chasing around some Bluefin tuna and there was blood eeeeverywhere in the water. It looked like a bus swimming around underwater. Very cool.

highly unlikely it was 25 feet, or it would be the biggest great white on record.

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2015, 18:10 1badmf

also, fuck the giants. good god, they keep finding ways to luck into wins way above their talent level and it's really fucking annoying, especially listening to their holier than thou fans.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2015, 01:11 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Jun 9, 2015, 17:09:
Verno wrote on Jun 9, 2015, 12:48:
Yeah that trailer is pretty good. I read the book awhile ago and really enjoyed it, maybe its time for another go. Hopefully this is a hit for Ridley Scott, he could use one.

I guess it depends. Will there be a wild Martian snake creature that Matt Damon attempts to tame? Will there be an android that infects him with some native goo for no apparent reason?

i believe you have the wrong shitty overhyped mess - the damon wasn't in prometheus, he was in interstellar. him and jessica chastain in fact, which has led to more than a few murph jokes in the comments.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2015, 17:50 1badmf

sauron wrote on Jun 4, 2015, 10:23:
Play: Drink Beer, Neglect Family.

Pfft, that one's not new - I've been playing it every night for decades.

frankly i'd be disappointed if sauron wasn't guilty of alcoholic neglect.

News Comments > XCOM 2 Announced
18. Re: XCOM 2 Announced Jun 2, 2015, 07:13 1badmf

i didn't see any of that either, although to be fair i remember reading about a chance to hit bug at the time. i just hope they add some depth to the game to make it something resembling the original with the multiple bases and points based combat instead of just two actions.  

News Comments > XCOM 2 Announced
14. Re: XCOM 2 Announced Jun 2, 2015, 01:15 1badmf

really dig that they went with the 'we lost' narrative instead of what a lesser story probably would have done and just assumed we won. there's so much more story potential from us being the underdog than the universal shit kicking badass approach.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Launches GTX 980ti; New Drivers; & GSYNC Features
4. Re: NVIDIA Launches GTX 980ti; New Drivers; & GSYNC Features Jun 1, 2015, 09:57 1badmf

InBlack wrote on Jun 1, 2015, 09:21:
Waay too expensive. But then again, when there is no competition in the high end market....

I really hope AMD pulls something out of its sleeve and sooner rather than later.

supposedly their nextgen cards are coming out in june/july. most of it is updated current cards, but allegedly their fiji card with the HBM will be among them.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2015, 09:54 1badmf

InBlack wrote on Jun 1, 2015, 09:43:
Hail to the King Baby!!!

gimme some sugar baby Love2

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
9. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs May 30, 2015, 18:09 1badmf

harlock wrote on May 30, 2015, 17:10:
Saboth wrote on May 30, 2015, 16:47:
Ouch, life in prison for basically creating an Ebay for drugs.

its the principle of it.. hes being made an example

that's part of it, but he was responsible for multiple drug related deaths that likely wouldn't have occurred if silk road didn't exist. he's not an innocent person, and i have no problem with throwing away the key for this asshole. he was more like pablo escobar than aaron schwartz.

10. Re: Out of the Blue May 30, 2015, 17:49 1badmf

ViRGE wrote on May 30, 2015, 17:23:
Fantaz wrote on May 30, 2015, 16:02:
no Tron 3 makes me sad... :(
Agreed. I was looking forward to that finally going into production.

weird decision. that movie made boatloads of money. just not enough boatloads i guess. really lame cuz i love kosinski's work. he's one of the best new big budget directors around; i'd take him over JJ abrams 10/10 times.

12. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2015, 01:20 1badmf

this is one of those 'not sure if serious' moments heheh. good story nonetheless. and no, i've never owned a dog.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 28, 2015, 20:56 1badmf

ok i'm not understanding what's going on in that picture. his back half is laying down but his front half is standing up?  

1069 Comments. 54 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo