Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 554 (Apprentice)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Irrational Games Closing
2. Re: Irrational Games Closing Feb 18, 2014, 18:10 1badmf

sad, but at least Levine will continue to make games. really, they should just rehire all the old Looking Glass guys and bring them back together.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2014, 18:05 1badmf

two weeks' worth of pent up comments to re-crash the server time!

aaaand... GO!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 11, 2014, 15:29 1badmf

the problem with conspiracy nutjobs is that they're not after the truth like they claim. they have a set belief and then they cherrypick evidence to try to support their agenda. that's why no one takes them seriously - any rightminded person can see the preponderance of the evidence in no way support their ridiculous ideas. of course that doesn't mean they're wrong, but their ability to interpret evidence is, plainly, broken.

i love it when they go on youtube rants and tell people they're sheep, and to open their eyes, when the truth is they don't have a prima facia leg to stand on.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2014, 15:21 1badmf

Agent.X7 wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 14:23:
Say 'I apologize' one more time, mother fucker. I dare you! I double-dog dare you!

Jackson was right, though. That guy should not be an entertainment reporter.

i think anybody that lives here in socal thinks of sam ruben as a bit of a douchenozzle who only lives to hobnob. he pretends hes friends with these celebs who only ever give him either 'who is this clown' or 'oh god this fucking clown again' looks while trying to politely talk away from him.

News Comments > Watch Dogs in Q2
11. Re: Watch Dogs in Q2 Feb 10, 2014, 16:41 1badmf

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 14:31:
Whiskers wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 14:28:
I'd rather they take the time to make it right rather than shove it out the door and fix it later, as is the current trend these days.
I don't follow all the Ubisoft titles that closely, but I don't think that's been the case with any of their latest games on the PC.

dx:hr came out baked well and tasty. also, bitch about their quality if you want, but most of the assassin's creed games don't release with THEM! level bugs.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2014, 16:37 1badmf

nin wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:52:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:51:
That bigger boat shark vid is just incredible. Wow.

They stayed waaaay too long for my taste. Time to GTFO...

hah you guys been watching jaws one too many times. as far as i know there's no history of sharks successfully attacking and tipping over a boat, and i've been a shark week devotee pretty much since it started. even if i'm wrong it's got to be exceedingly rare.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
25. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 17:53 1badmf

ItBurn wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 15:36:
Creston wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 15:01:
ItBurn wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 13:53:
Why are you guys being so nice? Take the article, switch "Pillars of Eternity" to "Star Citizen" and watch the flames.

Right, because Pillars is still adding stretch goals and bringing in money and adding entire teams etc etc etc. It's TOTALLY the same thing!

You're right, it's different, but there was an article a month or two ago about the SC dogfighting module being delayed because of the same exact reason: cash, and people went batshit.

don't even try man. SC will come out and it will be awesome; i really have no doubt of it, but trying to convince these haters will only get you flamed. i really wish there was a way to ban people from playing games they tirelessly hate on, but i bet you everybody here will be playing Star Citizen eventually.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 6, 2014, 21:04 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 20:18:
Is EA learning from their mistakes?

pay us $20 bucks to find out!

22. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2014, 20:55 1badmf

Creston wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 20:18:
Krovven wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 18:12:
Photos of the poor and unfinished accommodations in Sochi

I think my favorite is the one with four shitters just side by side. No stalls, no partitions, nothing.

"Hey, Bob."
"Hey."
"It fall yet?"
"..."

Imagine the hilarity!

where's that dude from yesterday? he'd be all like,

"count your blessing you get to shit at all! do you know how many people in the world are constipated right now? first world problems man, i swear. smelling the shit from 3 other dudes on top of your own is a time honored tradition in some places i've been!"

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
11. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 6, 2014, 11:36 1badmf

in all business, long term success is always down to the core audience. casuals by definition come and go, and eventually you'll run out of them. you gouge less now in the name of goodwill with your core and they'll stay with you ensuring long term sustainability. rape and pillage your customers and they'll leave in droves. TWC is seeing this now, and a lot of american businesses learned this the hard way in the 80s and 90s with losing tons of marketshare to overseas competitors.

once other companies start making NFL games and NCAA games, EA will come crashing down.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 6, 2014, 10:45 1badmf

man that bit about tricking people into not being able to rate the game below 5 stars, that is just outrageously amoral. i would expect that from some shady eastern european malware dev, but jesus, the biggest game publisher in the world? do they really need to resort to stealing every last cent like this?  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2014, 10:15 1badmf

probably nothing will go off the rails as i'm pretty sure they put all that money into making the spotlight events work properly. as usual they just don't give a shit about the peons and leave the accommodations and behind the scenes stuff half-assed. at least, if yesterday's toilet flushing thread was any indication =D  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2014, 12:53 1badmf

more telling that you're picking NOBODY THAT ROCKS =P  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2014, 12:51 1badmf

so because they're not eating each other in the streets, roving gangs of people like mad dogs Last of Us style, no one has a right to complain? please, this isn't the dark ages. especially since the russians love to puff their chests out and spout on about how they're just as civilized and advanced as the west. well, fucking prove it. until then, we get to gripe about how they half-ass everything in their country.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2014, 11:55 1badmf

yeah he was the pavarotti of metal singers in his heyday. one of my more educated friends used to call his scream 'refined' which on its face is somewhat contradictory, but i can't really argue with it either.  

11. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2014, 11:53 1badmf

ok i don't get it. why can a sewage system handle shit, but not tp? tp is far less substantial, breaks up easily in water, and there's a lot less of it than the shit itself. in other words, why would tp clog said system but not shit?  

News Comments > BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Next Month
2. Re: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Next Month Feb 5, 2014, 11:13 1badmf

i would've bought these but from what i've read they're way waaaay short. so i went grey market and just watched letsplays on youtube.  

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2014, 11:12 1badmf

if it can flush shit, it can flush shit paper. i say fuck it, flush away. not leaving shit-coated tp around in a basket to add its aroma to soviet russia.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2014, 11:04 1badmf

did you guys actually watch the show? bruno mars blew the roof off the place (if it had one). i was never a fan of his, but man, that live show was HOT, and he sounded even better than his recordings.  

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Feb 4, 2014, 19:35 1badmf

someone be the guinea pig to try out galactic starfighter please. even though i know 105% it'll be a disaster my inner star wars fanboi refuses to let it go.  

554 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo