Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 656 (Apprentice)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
5. Re: Sunday Consolidation Apr 27, 2014, 22:12 1badmf

TLDR summary plz!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 23, 2014, 18:06 1badmf

haha that's the best straight man routine i've seen in, well, ever.  

News Comments > GRID Autosport Announced
9. Re: GRID Autosport Announced Apr 22, 2014, 13:04 1badmf

forza has had damage modelling since day 1, and it's a damn good racing sim to boot.  

News Comments > Next Dragon Age Begins in October
13. Re: Next Dragon Age Begins in October Apr 22, 2014, 13:01 1badmf

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 12:43:
This looks like I'll be buying it for $9.99 or less... is there even a party anymore, or is it basically a single character game?

I'd watch that gameplay trailer but it requires a login to youtube? bleh.

Also, I am amazed so many people still dislike Origin. It's about as invasive as Steam is, at this point. I only start either of those when I'm actually going to play a game on their services. Plus EA keeps basically giving away games on Origin for nothing. Oh well.

why wouldn't it have party options? are you really that dense you'll just make shit up to hate? it's already been shown in gameplay vids that you'll have a party.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
10. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 22, 2014, 01:04 1badmf

[VG]Reagle wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 00:35:
Save the booth babes!!!

change.org do it go!!!

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
11. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 20, 2014, 02:00 1badmf

Creston wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 01:57:
jacobvandy wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 01:03:
[
US owes 17.5 TRILLION and Canada 1.5 TRILLION.

Imagine how awesome Cookie Clicker would be if instead of making cookies, you were just adding to the national debt? We could call it "Just A Regular Day In Washington Clicker"!

haha sometimes it feels like that's precisely what the bureaucrats are doing with our debt - except they have a secret money clicker program that they're clicking away to their hearts' delight in some nuclear proof bunker under the pentagon.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2014, 18:40 1badmf

yeah i'm in summer buff out mode right now, and that much sugar *ughhh* my muscles cringe =)  

News Comments > Dupe Bug Causes ESO Bank Closures
9. Re: Dupe Bug Causes ESO Bank Closures Apr 18, 2014, 20:38 1badmf

is this game anything new from previous mmos? is the combat still ability spam/cooldown/autotarget?  

10. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2014, 19:53 1badmf

me. if that's what people love about those films then... people are strange to me. i hate nihilism with a passion, and i can't comprehend why people would celebrate it, if what you say is the case. but then again i suppose you have to have suffered some despair when you live to 160 and build doomsday weapons for a living =D  

8. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2014, 18:31 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 17:24:
PHJF wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 17:10:
Well what'd everyone think of Fargo.

I found this particular black comedy heavy on the black and light on the comedy.

The Coen Brothers are geniuses. Nobody makes movies the way they do. I agree that many of their movies are atypical and challenging, but they make these unforgettable characters with stories you'll see nowhere else. The Big Lebowski is a cult classic. No Country completely floored me. True Grit is the best Western to come out for years. If you're a movie aficionado, you should verse yourself in their work (not aimed specifically at you, just saying in general).

As for Fargo, I probably won't watch it again, but I'm glad I did. Certain scenes still stick with me 15 years later.

man i confess i've never 'gotten' the coen brothers. i've seen most of those films and... i just don't see what the big deal is. i often question my own judgement on this, if i'm missing something that's right in front of my face cuz their movies are so revered, but i consider myself an intelligent person and in particular a good judge of art, and yet all i see in their movies is well-disguised emptiness.

in particular No Country. maybe that emptiness is the point, but i came away from that film feeling almost a nihilistic void. it seemed like nothing had a point in that film, that the summation of the actions and characters was just 'The End'.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 17, 2014, 18:40 1badmf

BobBob wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 16:17:
Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 15:36:
Even if you won a private beach?

Meet my new wife, her name is Wilson!

Seriously, yep, even in that case.

pics or it didn't happen : dammit what's the ninja emoticon called? i know i've seen it before.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
28. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 17:30 1badmf

yeah this thread was over after quboid's joke.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 16, 2014, 09:17 1badmf

you know what's a shitty turn of events? when fans of a certain game won't bother going into the comments for said game to have discussions with other fans because it's a foregone conclusion that the first, oh, 40 posts are going to be nothing but trolls and haters who know next to nothing about the game doing nothing but shitting on it. for seemingly no other reason than to prevent anyone from liking it just because they don't. and it amazes me how much energy these guys have; every. fucking. post, the warm, foul smelling drivel from these guys is relentless. trolling i get; they get tired/bored quickly and move on. but for these clowns it's an endless campaign of hate that serves no purpose other than to belie how ridiculously invested they are in the failure of a game. a motherfucking game! i don't get it! rant over!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 16, 2014, 09:04 1badmf

yeah, marty was one of the original bungie employees, from even before the MS buyout. curious what could've happened to have fired one of the cornerstones of the company.  

21. Re: Moon! Apr 16, 2014, 04:39 1badmf

there was no eclipse tonight. it was the night before.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 15, 2014, 19:02 1badmf

was that seriousy his gf?!? holy sheeeiit. i would've hi-fived him before, but now he totally gets a bro-fist.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2014, 18:47 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 16:01:
That blood moon last night was pretty awesome. Damn the moon got dim. Was pretty weird. Got some good shots.

yeah took some purdy shots myself before late night cloud cover started rolling in. luckily that was just after maximum darkness. also isn't blue's headsup a day late? it's not gonna happen again tonight i'm pretty sure.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2014, 00:11 1badmf

haha no i haven't been south of the border (unless you count taco bell). lots of californians these days are leery of going south of the border cuz of the violence and corruption and tales we hear from those of us that have.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs "Ultra Specs"
22. Re: Watch Dogs Apr 14, 2014, 16:22 1badmf

that pc video they released a few days ago did look pretty outstanding; far better than the gameplay vids that came out recently. i'd be happy if it looked that good on my system.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2014, 16:06 1badmf

baja's a part of mexico. furthest south you can get in cali (and still be civilized) is san diego.  

656 Comments. 33 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo