Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 546 (Apprentice)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 17, 2014, 18:40 1badmf

BobBob wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 16:17:
Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2014, 15:36:
Even if you won a private beach?

Meet my new wife, her name is Wilson!

Seriously, yep, even in that case.

pics or it didn't happen : dammit what's the ninja emoticon called? i know i've seen it before.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
28. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 17:30 1badmf

yeah this thread was over after quboid's joke.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 16, 2014, 09:17 1badmf

you know what's a shitty turn of events? when fans of a certain game won't bother going into the comments for said game to have discussions with other fans because it's a foregone conclusion that the first, oh, 40 posts are going to be nothing but trolls and haters who know next to nothing about the game doing nothing but shitting on it. for seemingly no other reason than to prevent anyone from liking it just because they don't. and it amazes me how much energy these guys have; every. fucking. post, the warm, foul smelling drivel from these guys is relentless. trolling i get; they get tired/bored quickly and move on. but for these clowns it's an endless campaign of hate that serves no purpose other than to belie how ridiculously invested they are in the failure of a game. a motherfucking game! i don't get it! rant over!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 16, 2014, 09:04 1badmf

yeah, marty was one of the original bungie employees, from even before the MS buyout. curious what could've happened to have fired one of the cornerstones of the company.  

21. Re: Moon! Apr 16, 2014, 04:39 1badmf

there was no eclipse tonight. it was the night before.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 15, 2014, 19:02 1badmf

was that seriousy his gf?!? holy sheeeiit. i would've hi-fived him before, but now he totally gets a bro-fist.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2014, 18:47 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 16:01:
That blood moon last night was pretty awesome. Damn the moon got dim. Was pretty weird. Got some good shots.

yeah took some purdy shots myself before late night cloud cover started rolling in. luckily that was just after maximum darkness. also isn't blue's headsup a day late? it's not gonna happen again tonight i'm pretty sure.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2014, 00:11 1badmf

haha no i haven't been south of the border (unless you count taco bell). lots of californians these days are leery of going south of the border cuz of the violence and corruption and tales we hear from those of us that have.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs "Ultra Specs"
22. Re: Watch Dogs Apr 14, 2014, 16:22 1badmf

that pc video they released a few days ago did look pretty outstanding; far better than the gameplay vids that came out recently. i'd be happy if it looked that good on my system.  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2014, 16:06 1badmf

baja's a part of mexico. furthest south you can get in cali (and still be civilized) is san diego.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 12, 2014, 19:33 1badmf

Creston wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 16:40:
Fuck that miserable piece of shit deputy for writing a ticket for that in the first place, and then $260 to boot. Fucking jackass.

fucking cops man. so easy for them to abuse their power however they want cuz they're almost never punished. the only thing that usually holds them back is their own sense of justice; sad how many stories there are of dudes like this who go ahead and knowingly step over the line just cuz they know they can and they don't feel any regret for breaking the laws they're sworn to protect.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2014, 19:14 1badmf

jesus i felt my soul leaving my body just listening to that clip.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
77. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 12, 2014, 03:57 1badmf

[VG]Reagle wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 03:50:
Some people just think that Star Citizen is a SCAM. Taking $50 million of gamers money through Kickstarter fueled by FALSE PROMISES.

Now I know you probably get chills shoot up your leg whenever Roberts tweet a new "feature" that will never get done. Probably ever time there is a Star Citizen video showing a guy getting in a fighter money shoots our your butt.

However, many of us are sick of seeing the same video used over and over and over and we feel its a huge scam.

Sorry we dont get the same tingles in our behind that some get over this game. But its not much more advanced then what a indie with $100,000 could make in 6 months BY HIMSELF.

So then where exactly is the OTHER $49,900,000 dollars? Yachts and hookers is my educated guess. There are many people who have been around alot that are very suspicious of the large claims made. Others its true are giving 1000's of dollars and believe every word he says. Its a bit of a cult of personality and that has many of us on edge.

i'm sorry but... you're a fucking idiot. no other way to rationally respond to your nonsense.

News Comments > Watch Dogs PC Graphics
10. Re: Watch Dogs PC Graphics Apr 12, 2014, 00:51 1badmf

Redmask wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:42:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 22:39:
Game is a scam - not even playable today at a game/trade show....

Do you mean you think it will suck or something? I'm pretty sure Ubisoft will at least ship the game in May. I am not going to buy it until plenty of people have weighed in because they haven't demonstrated any reason to buy it other than 'we built a pretty chicago'.

haha pretty sure bats was just trolling the star citizen haters.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched
13. Re: Ghost Recon Phantoms Launched Apr 10, 2014, 18:03 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 16:18:
So the original Ghost Recon games (IIRC) were single player or coop campaign style games. This is multiplayer only? Again, a trailer which doesn't describe what kind of game this is at all. Good advertising there.

if it's the same game as ghost recon online, then yeah, multiplayer only. every now and then i need a quick action fix, and this was it for awhile. i got really good at it until i ran into a couple uber geared up snipers, and then my whole team was just pinned in a tunnel. i even resorted to letting them kill my teammates, then i'd pop out and kill one. but one of them would eventually get me. then i quit the game.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 17:53 1badmf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 17:27:
keep meaning to offer an annual installment in my description of the pain of being a Knicks, fan

heh. Try living in Minnesota and being a Minnesota sports fan period.....

vikings are an alright team to watch. AP is a monster man. also the wolves are really good - their point differential would normally indicate a team in the upper playoffs. just really bad results in close games for whatever reason.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: GameFace Labs VR Headset Apr 9, 2014, 18:57 1badmf

just for comparison, i have an HTC One - 5" 1080p screen. when i play games on it it'll last the better part of a 3 hrs with a 2300mAh battery. i imagine this thing will have a much larger battery.  

News Comments > Blizzard TMs Overwatch
11. Re: Blizzard TMs Overwatch Apr 9, 2014, 16:26 1badmf

Frijoles wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 11:47:
Sounds StarCraft-y. Wonder if it's the next expansion.

nah. next release is the protoss campaign, supposedly out this fall/winter.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2014, 03:33 1badmf

i completely agree man. the new BSG was the most overrated, bloated piece of crybaby melodrama i'd ever come across, and i have to question anybody's judgement of art that thought it was great. i've seen great scifi, and newBSG doesn't even deserve to be kicked in the teeth while grovelling at such greatness. i actually liked old BSG better - at least it wasn't trying and failing to be great art; it was just fun, schlocky scifi and had a ball doing it.  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
6. Re: Saturday Consolidation Apr 5, 2014, 18:57 1badmf

nin wrote on Apr 5, 2014, 14:43:
PropheT wrote on Apr 5, 2014, 14:23:
I'm not sure it was one of the biggest clusterfucks ever, since it has actually sold pretty well since it launched. It's sort of a confusing system since many of the gripes about it are actually legitimate, but it still seems to do just fine anyway.

Def not the biggest, but I'd love to read a book/been a fly on the wall between it's development (how they came up with the justification for what they originally planned) to this year...I'm sure it was quite an eye opener, and a lot of folks had a lot of sleepless nights.

i bet they thought they could leverage their market share and sony's ps3 loss to force whatever they wanted on us, kinda like what google is doing with all the youtube/google+ shennanigans. only problem is unlike youtube, xbox has some viable competitors, one of which will always be our beloved PCs.

546 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo