Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for 1badmf

Real Name 1badmf   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 4, 2003, 12:00
Total Comments 721 (Apprentice)
User ID 17347

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
30. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2014, 14:59 1badmf

blues has a forum!??!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2014, 14:39 1badmf

pretty sure he's talking about in movies. i think it would be dramatic if we see the bad guy bluffs and gets smoked by like, jack high or something.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2014, 14:17 1badmf

has led to!  

General Discussion > NFL Week Two
3. Re: NFL Week Two Sep 13, 2014, 14:07 1badmf

haha the giants aren't as bad as they've shown... are they?! they'll turn it around at some point, but i doubt it'll be this soon.

i was surprised the steelers played so poorly, especially since they dropped 30 on CLE's vaunted defense the previous week. they actually moved the ball pretty well, but then Big Ben just missed easy passes all night to kill drives.

General Discussion > NFL Week One
4. Re: NFL Week One Sep 9, 2014, 10:51 1badmf

are you saying that wasn't a pick? cuz from every angle i've seen, it looks more likely he kept it off the ground than otherwise.  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2014, 16:38 1badmf

Mr. Tact wrote on Sep 8, 2014, 12:12:
Re: The "furor" over the newly released video of Ray Rice hitting his then fiancee now wife in an elevator. If you weren't angered prior to this, what did you think had happened it the elevator?

yeah it's pretty stupid, but at least they eventually got it right. he was just cut/suspended indefintely. time to swoop on his backup =D

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 8, 2014, 11:56 1badmf

i agree, i've been a long time advocate of low level caps in online games because as they say, the real game doesn't even start until you hit the level cap. that's been true since WOW, and maybe before, and a 3 month (if you were hardcore like i was) training wheel slog to level 60 was no way to experience the real game. if the meat of the game is the end level content, then i've never seen the point in wasting time and resources making leveling content that most people would play once and then never see again.

i love the idea that they'll have a few training wheels areas, but most of the game will be level cap content; that's the way these games should've been made years ago.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2014, 11:42 1badmf

rough week for upsets, but that's always the nature of week1. that's when full speed finally takes effect and the real pecking order is sorted out. wish i had seen that NE/MIA game. i think that's the biggest upset of the day.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2014, 11:22 1badmf

sorry to burst your bubble, but compared to what goes on in the world, there are NO 'important issues regarding sexuality and sexism in gaming'. it's a non-issue as others have stated. it's imbalanced towards males, but that in itself is balanced because your target audience is males. you might as well be crying about gratuitous hot chicks in beer commercials. it reflects REALITY - dudes like hot chicks and there is NOTHING wrong with that. and the slut-shaming is really ridiculous. if you've ever known a hot chick in your life, they LOVE to show off what they got, so that also is not unrealistic. there is no problem here other than bored netizens with too much time on their hands.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2014, 16:35 1badmf

Creston wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 15:58:
Please refer to Marshawn Lynch by his actual name, that being BEEF MOE.

Skittles is also allowed.

hahahahaha does he really talk like that? i've never seen an interview with him.

also, around 20 people picked the packers in the pickem league XD. although i have to confess i almost did myself just on the basis of likelihood of upset.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 5, 2014, 15:20 1badmf

Bodolza wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 12:31:
LittleMe wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 12:04:
All that said, the I still think issue has been blown well out of proportion.

I don't know about that, considering the future of human civilization is at stake, and that's not an exaggeration. Look at all the ways the Internet has transformed the world over the past 20 years. How this plays out will determine the shape of the internet.

i absolutely agree. how this turns out really will determine the type of society we will evolve into: one where corporate greed is the rule of law or one where government of the people, for the people, by the people is still nominally the goal. i don't think it can be overstated how important this is to our future.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2014, 15:11 1badmf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 11:51:
GO HAWKS!

Was an great game last night. What an awesome way to start the season. After watching that....I am thinking repeat. Unless Brady or Manning can tear them apart underneath - that was sick. They were out for blood.

and there was poor little ol' me watching as marshawn lynch tore it up while my seahawks lunatic of a friend txt'd how much he hated me for stealing lynch from him =DDD

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2014, 11:08 1badmf

73 players in the pickem group! nuts! i'm just glad i'm on page 1. with that many players i hope someone is statistically lucky enough to win the whole thing and get the espn prize.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 3, 2014, 15:03 1badmf

people still use winrar? hell, people still use compression containers?  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 3, 2014, 14:56 1badmf

Cutter wrote on Sep 3, 2014, 11:24:
InBlack wrote on Sep 3, 2014, 09:52:
Hang on is that story from Maryland real???? Everyone needs to read it because, just because. Read it. Now.

And? The guy sounds like a whackadoo. In which case the State can order a psychiatric evaluation. That's nothing new. They can also force you to take meds as well. And in the case where people who represent a very possible threat to society at large I view that as a good thing. Too bad they didn't get to all these other lunatics before they went on their killing rampages.

and where do you get that he sounds like a whack? not in the article i read. all he did was write a scifi story about a school shooting that was published before he was hired as a teacher, and as a result got KGB'd up the ass. if you're really ok with that, well, you're not the right wing conspiracy theorist nutjob i took you for.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 11:35 1badmf

i don't think picking the ji'nts is gonna go so well this year XD

they looked terrible in the preseason, esp. the starters.

News Comments > Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass, Preorder Bonus
8. Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass, Preorder Bonus Sep 2, 2014, 11:29 1badmf

so, being a pre-sequel, by the additive law, does that mean it's the same fucking game?  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 11:08 1badmf

love how the bulldogs in that article look so much healthier than today's versions. also, would be nice if they did some basic fact checking. 'f-15 mustang' heh.

45 peeps in the pickem league wow. do you guys always pick the favorite or do you try to guess an upset now and then?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2014, 11:04 1badmf

Verno wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 10:11:
Edge of Tomorrow was actually pretty good so its a shame it underperformed at the box office, just reinforces studios attitude of producing more cookie cutter fare. I think part of the downturn is just the natural course of more people staying at home, movies being released to streaming platforms sooner and so many different forms of entertainment vying for attention.

i think most of it was there just weren't any good movies this summer. no Dark Knight, no DC/Marvel film, nothing people were really looking fwd to. hell i think the last movie i've seen was xmen, though i kinda wanted to see edge of tomorrow. and i'm pretty sure if interstellar had come out this summer, it would've been the next billion dollar megahit.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Emperor Edition
2. Re: Total War: ROME II Emperor Edition Aug 29, 2014, 19:51 1badmf

just a shot in the dark here... your name is mike?!?  

721 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo