Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PHJF

Real Name PHJF   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname PHJF
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description VE3D Refugee
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 29, 2003, 02:16
Total Comments 8840 (Guru)
User ID 17251

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Obsidian on Fallout: New Vegas 2 Prospects
38. Re: Obsidian on Fallout: New Vegas 2 Prospects Feb 12, 2013, 19:01 PHJF

God forbid you just make the fucking game for the PC and port it over to a CONSOLE for a change.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
14. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 11, 2013, 15:29 PHJF

I just bought a Skagen but three days ago, actually. More for looks than functionality. That being said, the last time I wore something possessing no function at all I was in middle school.

And I'm sure Apple is "experimenting" with quite a lot of things. One doesn't get where they are by resting on one's laurels.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2013, 21:58 PHJF

I use a debit card for almost everything, except there is a shitty local grocery chain which only takes cash, check, or discover. Fucking barbarians. If certain things weren't so much cheaper there I'd burn the establishment to the ground.

The "lower class" (a heavily populated group) of Americans have a mistrust of banks or are too lazy/indifferent to use them.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 10, 2013, 14:12 PHJF

Drayth wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 13:04:
According to my calculations, everyone in the world now owns Skyrim and ARMA II and are now buying their second set of copies...

Neat trick performing calculations when you don't have any sales numbers at all. Oh look, the new games and the games on sale sold more copies than some other games. Stop the press.

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Game?
33. Re: New Wolfenstein Game? Feb 10, 2013, 10:52 PHJF

Pray tell, what was "dumbed down" about Wolfenstein (offline, I know it sucked online)? I wasn't aware even that RtCW was such an apparently revolutionary experience back in its day.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2013, 09:37 PHJF

But you hate everything so there's nothing new there.

And for the record? Golfing is fun. It's basically the only activity my father and I can agree to do together.

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Game?
7. Re: New Wolfenstein Game? Feb 9, 2013, 16:22 PHJF

nin wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 15:48:
Hope it's better than the last one.

So do I because it was great!

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced
55. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced Feb 8, 2013, 20:17 PHJF

nin wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 19:21:
I'm just going to crank up Aliens on blu tonight.

I have the fuckin quadrilogy box set with like 5000 discs on DVD so I can't really justify a move to BRD...

News Comments > Ubisoft Results: AC3 Sells > 12 Million Units; New AC Coming
19. Re: Ubisoft Results: AC3 Sells > 12 Million Units; New AC Coming Feb 8, 2013, 20:08 PHJF

And once I got the hidden blade, knife, and tomahawk, I rarely used any other weapons in the game.

Then you missed out. The two-handed axes were hilariously effective and particularly vicious.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2013, 09:53 PHJF

I don't mind snow and I don't mind rain, but having both at the same time is fuckin shit. Ohio sucks!  

News Comments > Ubisoft Results: AC3 Sells > 12 Million Units; New AC Coming
17. Re: Ubisoft Results: AC3 Sells > 12 Million Units; New AC Coming Feb 8, 2013, 09:20 PHJF

I loved AC3 for the setting; the whole colonial thing was just a total breath of fresh air. I had fun for hours just wandering around The Frontier pouncing on elk and bobcats. The story was well presented and well paced. That being said, it did run pretty terribly on PS3. I understand the argument that AC3 should have had more assassinations, but I'm glad they took the game in a new direction. The story as presented didn't leave a lot of room for Conner to run around "assassinating" people willy nilly. There were very clear, well-defined antagonists.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Contact Trailer - Extended Cut
5. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Contact Trailer - Extended Cut Feb 7, 2013, 21:45 PHJF

Disgrace to an awesome piece of music from an awesome movie.  

News Comments > Tomb Raider Gold
7. Re: Tomb Raider Gold Feb 7, 2013, 15:55 PHJF

I still have Tomb Raider Gold for PC. It came in a crazy pyramid-shaped box.  

27. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2013, 19:02 PHJF

Have you see the price of oil lately? Palm oil is a BONUS!  

25. Re: Scientists 3D-print embryonic stem cells, pave the way for lab-made organ transplants. Feb 6, 2013, 18:32 PHJF

I have a kidney from my dad which is perhaps going to last 5 years, maybe 10, maybe as much as 15 more years.

You can make it last longer by drinking as much alcohol as you possibly can to "toughen it up".

23. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2013, 18:02 PHJF

I use "Natural" Jif. The only difference between it and regular is it uses palm oil instead of hydrogenated stuff (which really I don't give a fuck about, they both cost the same so I get the Natural one so I can pretend to be a co-op-shoppin hipster dick).

I'm pretty snooty about morning cereal and coffee but PB is PB. It's all good on toast. In moderation.

News Comments > Steam Privacy Issue Fixed
4. Re: Steam Privacy Issue Fixed Feb 6, 2013, 17:36 PHJF

Steam Community Website that could expose details about users' games and activity, even when their profiles were set to private or friends-only.

DEAR GOD I'M DELETING MY STEAM ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!!!!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2013, 09:50 PHJF

So I ended up doing some snooping around about this Nutella stuff...

Nutella vs peanut butter which is better for you?
Answer:
Peanut butter, even the brands which contain added sugar and salt, is far better for you than Nutella, which is extremely high in sugar. In fact, Nutella's main ingredient is sugar, followed by fat.

It contains around 13 per cent hazelnuts, far less nut content than any peanut butter, which contains 80 to 90 per cent or more of peanuts.

Nutella also contains a little cocoa powder and skimmed milk powder, though not sufficient to allow the product to be called chocolate cream. It's marketed in some places as hazelnut cream, though it contains no cream.

Along with sugar-heavy breakfast cereals, Nutella is one of the least nutritionally-valuable products with a marketing base oriented towards children and, by progression, also bought as an adult snack.

Nutella is also very expensive per serving compared with, say, a bar of genuine hazelnut chocolate. You are paying hugely for advertising costs, to keep you brand-oriented towards the product.

The gist being peanut butter contains slightly more calories/fat than Nutella, but also contains far more protein and far less sugar. So all you Nutella sympathizers can go cram it with your diabetes paste!

News Comments > Hitman Movie Reboot Plans
1. Re: Hitman Movie Reboot Plans Feb 6, 2013, 09:42 PHJF

Word is the new movie, called Agent 47, will star Paul Walker...

Already off to a doozy of a start...

How many times can they have 47 say "Bro!" in one film?

32. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2013, 20:43 PHJF

Ummmm I consider peanut butter super tasty as is. You're gonna have to sell harder than that.  

8840 Comments. 442 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo