Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sepharo

Real Name Sepharo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sepharo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I like games... Hi.
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/groups/detroitgamers
Signed On May 29, 2003, 01:51
Total Comments 6627 (Guru)
User ID 17249

User comment history
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black May 23, 2013, 22:02 Sepharo

I like that they used little bricks to give the appearance of big bricks.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MS's PC Gaming Disregard to Continue
62. Re: MS's PC Gaming Disregard to Continue May 23, 2013, 21:48 Sepharo

Closed Betas wrote on May 23, 2013, 21:30:
Changing the development structure made MS trabiillions to continue float, (making cash of re-education of new uneeded change in technologies, going to VbNet,and now this new win8 crap)

What, you were a big fan of VB6 or something?

News Comments > Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer
8. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 23:10 Sepharo

ItBurn wrote on May 22, 2013, 22:06:
Sepharo wrote on May 22, 2013, 20:58:
Rattlehead wrote on May 22, 2013, 20:26:
As far as fighting games go mortal kombat is pretty bad. The fighting mechanics are not very in depth and the action is slow and bland. I never understood the fascination with Mortal Kombat, and I suspect it's only popular because it's so damn violent. It doesn't help that there are HUGE character imbalances too with some clearly being superior to others *cough* Jax *cough*

The one fighting game I really want to come to PC is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I read a rumor that Capcom would love to release a PC SKU but Marvel is holding back the rights. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I've never really been a big fan of fighters but from what I've heard MK (surprising to me) is one the big competition games these days. I have a handful of friends who attend the tournaments and post in the various communities and they're talking about MK.

The old MK games had a TERRIBLE fighting system, but the latest one apparently has a professional grade one.

That's what I was getting at

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse May 22, 2013, 21:09 Sepharo

"Hey everyone, I only pronounce GIF the wrong way. Look at me!"  

News Comments > Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer
3. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 20:58 Sepharo

Rattlehead wrote on May 22, 2013, 20:26:
As far as fighting games go mortal kombat is pretty bad. The fighting mechanics are not very in depth and the action is slow and bland. I never understood the fascination with Mortal Kombat, and I suspect it's only popular because it's so damn violent. It doesn't help that there are HUGE character imbalances too with some clearly being superior to others *cough* Jax *cough*

The one fighting game I really want to come to PC is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I read a rumor that Capcom would love to release a PC SKU but Marvel is holding back the rights. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I've never really been a big fan of fighters but from what I've heard MK (surprising to me) is one the big competition games these days. I have a handful of friends who attend the tournaments and post in the various communities and they're talking about MK.

News Comments > Xbox One Announced
140. Re: Xbox One Announced May 21, 2013, 23:57 Sepharo

Why so many posts?

Quick summary of the thread?
MS basing? Indifference? Genuine excitement?

Prez wrote on May 21, 2013, 21:41:
Wow - haven't seen a 100-post thread in a while!
Yeah it's been 8 whole days since you posted in one

This comment was edited on May 22, 2013, 00:10.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse May 21, 2013, 22:45 Sepharo

What happened there is I failed to save Blue's News on Wikipedia, but I tried. If only I had checked it every single day instead every few months Puppyeyes  

News Comments > Trion Layoffs
35. Re: Trion Layoffs May 18, 2013, 12:58 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on May 18, 2013, 02:45:
Sepharo wrote on May 18, 2013, 02:21:
Cutter wrote on May 17, 2013, 23:55:
All you need to know is I'm generally right about everything.

Wrong.

If I'm virtually always right then the odds are actually pretty good that you're wrong. See how that works?

It's a nearly meaningless statement anyway. You're generally right about everything? So what do you mean by "generally"? More often that not? Like you're right 50.1% of the time? Yeah, so is generally/virtually everybody.

People at work say to me, "You're always right" but I disagree with them. Allowing others to think that or having that perception of yourself is dangerous. Know that you know nothing.

I don't know why I'm bothering to preach humility to Cutter though, prolific partier, banger of scores of women, survivor of 8 gram rocks, and a rockstar from Mars. Nothing wrong with those things of course but when you're reminding everyone all the time...

News Comments > Trion Layoffs
14. Re: Trion Layoffs May 18, 2013, 02:21 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on May 17, 2013, 23:55:
All you need to know is I'm generally right about everything.

Wrong.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend
7. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend May 17, 2013, 03:58 Sepharo

eRe4s3r wrote on May 17, 2013, 00:23:
What is Gungame DM ?

GunGame is a mode in CS, CoD, BF and other games where you need to get a kill with every gun. There's a bunch of different rule variations on it too. My favorite though is GG DM Turbo. Deathmatch meaning you respawn right away and Turbo meaning you get your next gun immediately after getting a kill with the current gun. The server I linked goes Pistols, Shotguns, Subs, Rifles, Snipers, Nade, Snipers, Rifles, Subs, Shotguns, Pistols, Nade, Knife.

In CS GO, Valve created a new official mode called Arms Race which is basically the same as GG DM Turbo. There's another official mode called Demolition which is more like regular GG (no instant respawn, no instant weapon switch, and a bombing objective) but it has a limited set of weapons (8 I think).

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend
1. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend May 16, 2013, 22:43 Sepharo

If any one is taking advantage of this and wants to play some GunGame deathmatch, stop by my stomping grounds: 74.63.223.45:27015

That's a custom GG mod that's quite a bit different from the official version "Arms Race". You might be put off by the maps a bit though, most are converted from Source and are made for their layouts not their looks.

Same community runs two other GO GG servers and a bunch of Source ones too: https://www.dogzgaming.com/viewpage.php?page_id=2

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: 43 Things That Will Make You Feel Old May 16, 2013, 22:25 Sepharo

PHJF wrote on May 16, 2013, 06:40:
Adventure Time is pretty awesome.

That's about the only cartoon I'd watch from this generation.
Well I guess SpongeBob still has new episodes but I haven't seen that in a long while.

News Comments > Steam Trading Cards Beta
19. Re: Steam Trading Cards Beta May 16, 2013, 01:15 Sepharo

jdreyer wrote on May 16, 2013, 00:57:
Dev wrote on May 15, 2013, 21:54:
Cutter wrote on May 15, 2013, 17:20:
So instead of Half Life 3 we continually get crap like this instead.
That would be because valve found it fun and interesting to do this trading card badge thing. Looking at TF2 you can get a sense of what other things they find fun and interesting, mostly involving hats.
So what you're saying is that our Steam trading cards will all have their own hats?

On that note Tycho from Penny-Arcade was freaking out the other day ago because the guy who made the WoW CCG is making a MMOCCG where the cards can be socketed with gems... Oh and the cards have 3 sides because they're digital, why not.

News Comments > RIFT Free-to-Play Next Month
7. Re: RIFT Free-to-Play Next Month May 14, 2013, 23:26 Sepharo

Rift is still the only MMO I have fond memories of. The rest I just feel like, "Why the fuck did I play that for a month?"

I can't really even place it... It certainly wasn't the lore or the setting, I guess it was just the polish and variety of things to do.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 13, 2013, 21:45 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on May 13, 2013, 20:48:
WTF are these people and why would anyone possibly care?

There are clues in the article.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2013, 14:59 Sepharo

We're going to have frost here tonight so Mom's going to have take in those hanging flower pots I always get.  

News Comments > Double Fine Gets Emotional About Game Rights
6. Re: Double Fine Gets Emotional About Game Rights May 12, 2013, 14:33 Sepharo

Dev wrote on May 12, 2013, 13:53:
Also, by publicly saying because they are emotionally attached and want the rights, they probably just doubled whatever the selling price would have been.

That's what the article is about.

News Comments > EA Dropping Licensed Firearms
136. Re: EA Dropping Licensed Firearms May 12, 2013, 14:22 Sepharo

Your delusions know no bounds.  

News Comments > EA Dropping Licensed Firearms
134. Re: EA Dropping Licensed Firearms May 12, 2013, 07:08 Sepharo

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on May 12, 2013, 05:58:
Any ol' thread? Hahaha you're something. Now I'm not just a bigot and racist, but also a fanatic or something? This is right about the first time I mentioned Islamification here. Stop adding oil to the fire, kid.

Oh, and let's stay on topic from now on and quit the childish quips.

Maybe it's the first time you've mentioned Islamification specifically but you made yourself known as a bigot a while back.

Attempting to belittle me by calling me a kid and my words childish. Oh how I wish I could've read your other replies, you're clearly a classy individual.

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Return
3. Re: Diablo III Auction Houses Return May 11, 2013, 19:47 Sepharo

Kosumo wrote on May 11, 2013, 19:28:
The best bid in the auction is to bid adieu.
Clap

6627 Comments. 332 pages. Viewing page 38.
< Newer [ 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo