Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sepharo

Real Name Sepharo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sepharo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I like games... Hi.
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/groups/detroitgamers
Signed On May 29, 2003, 01:51
Total Comments 6642 (Guru)
User ID 17249

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2013, 19:16 Sepharo

Ah yeah, I don't leave attachments hanging around, every now and then I sort by size and get rid of those. Also like others pointed out here I have .pst archived on my local drive for things over a year old.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Journey of a Roach Announced
11. Re: Journey of a Roach Announced Jul 29, 2013, 17:58 Sepharo

Hopefully there will be many a song and dance number.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
23. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 29, 2013, 17:30 Sepharo

Still haven't had a chance to hop into Shadowrun, but hearing that it's a bit on the short side makes me grateful that Double Fine (err Tim Schaefer) went decidedly for a long game.

Edit: Though I suppose we'll be stuck with the just the first half for a while

News Comments > Fez II Cancelled
79. Re: Fez II Cancelled Jul 29, 2013, 16:32 Sepharo

PixelScuba wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 16:15:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 14:52:
Remember all those films Roger Ebert directed?

Roger Ebert was an accomplished script writer (Beyond the Valley of the Dolls) and spent years in college studying filmography and cinematography. Ebert is a poor analogy in this case because he spent years studying and dissecting his medium and the qualities that make it great. I know it's taboo to appreciate his work since he said "video games can't be art" but he wasn't just a dude who liked movies and criticized them, he was a scholar of film.

I dig all that. But when someone is using the tired, "Must have your own contribution in the form to criticize someone else's" it's an appropriate quip. I also wouldn't say Ebert writing three 70's sexploitation films makes him an accomplished script writer... Besides I said "directed"

News Comments > Fez II Cancelled
74. Re: Fez II Cancelled Jul 29, 2013, 14:52 Sepharo

Remember all those films Roger Ebert directed?  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2013, 11:23 Sepharo

I regularly use my email archive...

"Hey do you remember that thing you worked on like way back in 2009?"
"No but give me some keywords and I'll tell you all about it in a few seconds."

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 29, 2013, 11:20 Sepharo

I don't get why people say stupid/incriminating/offensive things in general let alone on facebook.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

"En boca cerrada no entran moscas."

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 28, 2013, 15:30 Sepharo

Never even got anywhere near creating an account at upload-all-your-life-thankyou Facebook.
It's not a requirement.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: EQ2U Jul 26, 2013, 21:14 Sepharo

Pigeon wrote on Jul 26, 2013, 14:26:
I wish the guy had stuck to his guns and kept the character up. He was reporting public information released by SOE. He didn't create the name, he has no control over the names existence on SOE, and him taking down the name certainly won't stop it from existing.

What a gross little wannabe patent troll.

He shouldn't have responded at all.

I've thought of protecting "Sepharo" before but I realized that I don't really get anything out of it... I don't plan on running a business named that and the website got snatched up long ago (probably from me checking on it all the time). "Tony" isn't trademarked but that's still my name for 27 years, so "Sepharo" can stay that way too at 16. Besides I know I'm the real Sepharo and anybody doing minimal research would discover that as well. It's my gmail/youtube, my license plate for 10+ years, and countless forums and games. Only a few impostors out there, tends to show up in some MMOs and anime/pokemon forums, some idiot on youtube with the channel TheRealSepharo. The rest are misspellings of Sephora and abbreviated references to a protein sepharose.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Jul 24, 2013, 21:59 Sepharo

This isn't that hard to understand. There were multiple times during the sale that things were mistakenly discounted... It's explained in the graphic.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 20:58 Sepharo

Looks like Steam changed the way XP is calculated for the game collector badge... And Prez shoots up three levels!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 23, 2013, 22:44 Sepharo

Reddit and 4chan wouldn't need a bot to get the numbers for the win.  

33. Re: Detriot Jul 23, 2013, 22:28 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 15:04:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 22, 2013, 18:32:
That was far more words than necessary for you to just blame it all on "liberals" like you always do.

I don't think it's all liberal policy in this case, obviously there are many factors that contributed to it, losing that many people over the last decade or two, the US auto industry tanking etc etc.

But ignoring the fact that there are cities in the US that are now on the brink of bankruptcy which were/are totally liberal run cities over the past 40 years, is dishonest.

When I think corrupt politics I think of two cities in particular, 3 if you include DC. Chicago and Detroit, both of which are shitholes and both of which have been dominated by progressive liberal policy for decades. If you're going to pretend that isn't a contributing factor, well that's your problem.

It's definitely in there. I think Howdy Doody said it pretty well and got most of them. Their full Detroit segment is worth watching too. Personally I'd say the major reasons are white flight and corruption (including union corruption). Was reading about Milliken v. Bradley the other day and how some consider that the turning point for Detroit even more so than the 67 riots.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 23, 2013, 22:04 Sepharo

Wow that's pretty crazy that 1/4 of all internet traffic is Google. That's the headline in my opinion.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2013, 20:58 Sepharo

Eh my family swears by it. I don't really have a preference, doesn't taste bad... tastes like barbecue sauce.  

31. Re: Detriot Jul 22, 2013, 18:32 Sepharo

That was far more words than necessary for you to just blame it all on "liberals" like you always do.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2013, 18:10 Sepharo

Just had some pulled pork yesterday. Mom made it in the crockpot with a little Sweet Baby Rays and then you could add more sauce (and some pickles) if desired when making your sandwich. But really the highlight of the meal was some crazy amalgamation of spinach, shrimp, strawberries, and some other salad-style toppings. Wouldn't have expected those three primary ingredients to go together so well but it was delicious.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2013, 23:19 Sepharo

jdreyer wrote on Jul 20, 2013, 22:54:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 20, 2013, 16:08:
A Tribute To Roman and Niko (GTA IV Song).

I love GTA4. Just fired up the PS3 version last night for first time. I think I actually like it better on xbox....oh well.

This will be my.....6-7th playthrough.
Wouldn't the PC be the best place to play it? Bought it on steam recently but still haven't played it.

Yeah, but he already played it on PC

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 20, 2013, 18:00 Sepharo

They put those in the front yard? I feel like I haven't seen one in over a decade but when I do remember seeing them around they were in the backyard usually.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 20, 2013, 01:37 Sepharo

Of course it was an accident. Not really even worth an article. Their algo deprioritizes non-personal messages, one of the determining factors are keywords like "twitter". Like he said, it doesn't happen with @fb.com  

6642 Comments. 333 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo