Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sepharo

Real Name Sepharo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sepharo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I like games... Hi.
Homepage http://steamcommunity.com/groups/detroitgamers
Signed On May 29, 2003, 01:51
Total Comments 6473 (Guru)
User ID 17249

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
14. Re: On Sale Jul 17, 2013, 13:05 Sepharo

When the new sales came up just now LEGO LoTR was just on flash for 75% off. But then a second later it refreshed and changed to 50%. I guess they made a mistake.

edit: Oh snap, but it stayed in my cart at that price. Neat.
edit2: Err the front page has it back to 75% again, make up your minds.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2013, 03:39 Sepharo

Oops, didn't intend for that to be a recommendation on Heavy Rain, was just noting that I already had it. Although it was critically acclaimed it's not exactly a "traditional" game. I hope you enjoy it anyways.  

25. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2013, 21:02 Sepharo

Happy birthday Cutter!

Batman, what about RDR?
Mine should be here sometime this week.
My collection will be:
Last Of Us, RDR, AC3 (in package), L.A. Noire, and Heavy Rain.
And the in the fall I'll get GTA5 and Beyond: Two Souls.

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Jul 15, 2013, 20:15 Sepharo

With Broken Age it wasn't really so much the "stretch goals" that added the time but it was Tim's story. Even with proper stretch goal planning it would've been the same problem because he wasn't going to have goals like "I'll add a new arc to the plot" or "We'll make 5 more zones".  

News Comments > GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow
48. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 15, 2013, 20:05 Sepharo

Damn, just bought mine from Amazon on Friday. Thanks for the message though.

Ended up getting the 500GB + AC3 for $283, which was somehow cheaper than models with Uncharted 3 and less GBs. Also I have an Amazon credit card so I used my points to buy the whole thing (and RDR and Last Of Us).

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2013, 17:19 Sepharo

Valve now has teenagers working there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrH5ZbUJ_kw

News Comments > LoL Players Athletes
20. Re: LoL Players Athletes Jul 13, 2013, 15:07 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on Jul 13, 2013, 12:01:
Quboid wrote on Jul 13, 2013, 09:00:
The word athlete really isn't appropriate. I read the headline as "LOL, players athletes" at first, did a double-take. An athlete is someone in peak physical condition and quickly clicking doesn't count IMHO. I wouldn't call a chess professional an athlete either.

I gather NFL players are reasonably well remunerated but only the top athletes are well paid; plenty are not. It wouldn't surprise me if LoL professionals average better.

You're confusing skill and natural ability with peak physical condition - which you have to be in regardless if you're best player in the league or not.

"While NFL players consume between 5,000-10,000 calories each day during training camp, they're also burning 2,000-3,000 calories on the field in double-session practices."

Did you read what you quoted?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
16. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 12, 2013, 02:45 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 15:23:
The biggest mistake guys like Assange make is thinking that most people will actually care about what's revealed and that it'll make a difference and change things somehow. Poor fool.

The cable leaks have been pointed to as a catalyst for the 20102011 Tunisian revolution and government overthrow. Foreign Policy magazine said, "We might also count Tunisia as the first time that WikiLeaks pushed people over the brink." Additionally, the New York Times said, "The protesters...found grist for the complaints in leaked cables from the United States Embassy in Tunisia, released by WikiLeaks, that detailed the self-dealing and excess of the president's family."[113][114][115]

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Balance Changes
15. Re: Team Fortress 2 Balance Changes Jul 11, 2013, 21:31 Sepharo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 03:02:
ViRGE wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 00:07:
Removing set bonuses is a start. Now if they'd just remove everything else other than the stock weapons and the game would be restored to its proper glory.

*Ding.

Game has evolved into, He who has the most money or time played in game - wins.

Not true.
I was going to say something about how you don't play it but when I went to go check I see that you are currently playing it.
When you return, please post your mea culpa or optionally admit how bad you are

News Comments > Civilization V: Brave New World Demo
8. Re: Civilization V: Brave New World Demo Jul 11, 2013, 21:06 Sepharo

I'm too lazy to write up anything substantial but I enjoyed my first long game with the new expansion. I also got a diplomatic victory through the extremely OP world congress. Hmm, I have 42 votes... you have 8. Guess what the world religion is going to be. Guess what the world ideology is going to be. Say something nasty to me? Embargoed!  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
88. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 19:00 Sepharo

Rattlehead wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 18:44:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 18:41:
Rattlehead wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 18:35:
Looks like RDR and GTA V might see a PC release after all
IGN story

How did you get RDR from that? Bit too late to bother with that one now.
I don't see why not. Bully was ported many years to PC after the console version. It's just a guess, that's all.

Bully came out on PC 2 years after the initial PS2 release and half a year after a port to 360 and Wii. We are now 3 years and 2 months past the initial release of RDR. Also RDR was one of the buggiest major console games I know of. I'd love to see it on PC but it's not going to happen.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
86. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 18:41 Sepharo

Rattlehead wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 18:35:
Looks like RDR and GTA V might see a PC release after all
IGN story

How did you get RDR from that? Bit too late to bother with that one now.

News Comments > Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price
20. Re: Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price Jul 9, 2013, 13:30 Sepharo

I know it doesn't really mean much but I'm hoping that their choice to use the Source engine means it's more likely that it'll also appear on Steam.  

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 9, 2013, 13:19 Sepharo

Ahh damn, my GMG summary page wasn't showing the key for BNW yet but if I clicked the individual game it showed up. Shakefist  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 9, 2013, 12:41 Sepharo

What the fuck... I took the day off for Civ 5 Brave New World... Unlock damn you!

Seems like Steam purchasers are also currently unable to play. But this random poster better be wrong:
"Did you buy Brave New World from GMG? If so you got a European key and the DLC isn't out for Europe till 11/14th whenever."

News Comments > Steam Top 10
44. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 9, 2013, 03:32 Sepharo

Creston wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 01:55:
Sepharo wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 02:23:
Don't get the whole ignore thing myself.
Beyond the whole "living in a bubble" effect, it seems like admitting that some idiot's words can harm you.

It's a convenience thing. This way I don't start reading two or three sentences in a post before I realize it's yet another post by ShitBasket#1 or TrollCunt#2.

Now I just see "post ignored." Saves me a few seconds per post, times a few hundred idiots on ignore times several times per day of reading popular threads. Do the math. That's time I can play games, homie!

Creston

I prefer to do that on a post by post basis. I scan (all) posts pretty quickly for their gist and really rarely read any of them thoroughly unless I plan on replying or it's especially interesting. I also feel that ignoring a troll post packs more of a punch when the troll knows you read it. Seems to me it's the difference between "Ooh I woulda got them had they seen it" and "Damn they didn't take the bait."

But really most of all I'm just against censorship regardless if it's from a position of authority or personally administered. I'd never be able to keep an ignore filter on, I'd always be curious as to what was said. It kills me when Blue removes posts

News Comments > GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow
24. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 8, 2013, 19:23 Sepharo

I'm going to take a page from the book of nin and buy a late PS3. I already have Heavy Rain and L.A. Noire, I'll be adding RDR, Last Of Us, and GTA V.

Edit: Forgot about Beyond Two Souls

News Comments > Steam Top 10
29. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 8, 2013, 02:23 Sepharo

Don't get the whole ignore thing myself.
Beyond the whole "living in a bubble" effect, it seems like admitting that some idiot's words can harm you.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: The U.S. is Creating a Massive New Cable Broadband Monopoly. Jul 6, 2013, 04:27 Sepharo

LittleMe wrote on Jul 6, 2013, 02:57:
Today I took the garbage out from the kitchen and put it on the curb.

And it was likely taken away by a monopolistic waste management company (likely called Waste Management) contracted by your local government

Not trying to make a point one way or the other, just personally found that kind of humorous.

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Female Marine Detailed
8. Re: Natural Selection 2 Female Marine Detailed Jul 6, 2013, 04:20 Sepharo

Few games I've popped into lately have been some sort of combat mode where there isn't a commander. You can still buy guns and upgrades (same with aliens) using XP gained from kills. I liked it.  

6473 Comments. 324 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo