Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for HorrorScope

Real Name HorrorScope   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname HorrorScope
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 28, 2003, 23:35
Total Comments 3885 (Veteran)
User ID 17232

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B?
31. Re: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B? Sep 10, 2014, 10:32 HorrorScope

Yeah the news to me isn't Notch taking the 2 beelion. But what is MS going to do with it? To make that back they are going to have to turn Minecraft into Lego's, you know they'll fuck that all up. I don't even care in terms of "oh noes they got it and they'll mess it up on the PC", minecraft is already what it is on the PC no matter what MS does. To me it is about where MS is going to take Minecraft and one has to assume this is their new master plan to try to make the One wantable.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 9, 2014, 18:52 HorrorScope

iPhone 6 playing games...

1rst World Problems.

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Sep 9, 2014, 10:30 HorrorScope

nin wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 10:14:
HorrorScope wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 10:09:
nin wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 10:06:
HorrorScope wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 09:57:
How a culture war exploded in the video gaming world.

Have not noticed a darn thing in my world, seems like some people think they are a lot more important then they think they are.

RPS is one of my favorite game sites. RPS is not just “another game site”, they are very important to both game developers/publishers as well as gamers.

More self importance.

Just because you've not heard of something or not following it, doesn't mean others aren't commenting or following it.

"Self importance" indeed.

Right, pull yourself into a bunch of none-sense and drama. Over here everyone... Look at me!

Feed it.

You don't see any opinion I have begging for attention, so stick your self importance back at me line.

Must be a bunch of home-schoolers waking up to life outside the house.

You don't see the irony in saying "Have not noticed a darn thing in my world" and then saying those other people are just self important?

No because I don't feel what I post has any importance, nor am I trying to make people aware of it in any way other than a every day chat at Blue's, this is my water-tank. It is how I feel, but I know my place in all of this, bunch of blah blah.

In the end the masses won't take notice, seems like people trying any angle to make a name for themselves. I could be wrong about that, but I still don't care and feel like I shouldn't either. It screams personal agenda with the little bit I've seen.

Here is my solution to them. Start your own company, run it the way you like within the law and make the games you want to. Or start buying more games that don't offend you, to the point the industry takes notice and makes more of what you like. What is being made is what sells, the people speak daily with their wallets. Again, if this fits in any way to what is going on.

This comment was edited on Sep 9, 2014, 10:41.

News Comments > Skyforge Paladin Class Video
6. Re: Skyforge Paladin Class Video Sep 9, 2014, 10:25 HorrorScope

What I see is the continued trend of limited skills on-hand,as if the game is designed for a controller. Has any of these been good? Has any really been successful? There is a world between 5 skills and 30. Like 10-15 which perhaps is a better sweet spot for some gaming variation?  

News Comments > Op Ed
5. Re: Op Ed Sep 9, 2014, 10:09 HorrorScope

nin wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 10:06:
HorrorScope wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 09:57:

Have not noticed a darn thing in my world, seems like some people think they are a lot more important then they think they are.

RPS is one of my favorite game sites. RPS is not just “another game site”, they are very important to both game developers/publishers as well as gamers.

More self importance.

Just because you've not heard of something or not following it, doesn't mean others aren't commenting or following it.

"Self importance" indeed.

Right, pull yourself into a bunch of none-sense and drama. Over here everyone... Look at me!

Feed it.

You don't see any opinion I have begging for attention, so stick your self importance back at me line.

Must be a bunch of home-schoolers waking up to life outside the house.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Sep 9, 2014, 09:57 HorrorScope

More self importance.

This comment was edited on Sep 9, 2014, 10:04.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 8, 2014, 18:34 HorrorScope

LittleMe wrote on Sep 8, 2014, 17:23:
Yes we do. I doubt municipal BB would usually be cheap, fast or reliable and almost never all three at the same time.

Wadsworth, OH my old town, they have muni-bb and it wipes the floor to this day vs the alternative TW. Faster, cheaper and easily as reliable. It was a win from the start and maintained the lead from checking in with my homies. That said, they got TW Roadrunner way way in the front of most in the nation, prior to muni, so that was way cool back in the day... mid 90's.

News Comments > Op Ed
68. Re: Op Ed Sep 8, 2014, 18:27 HorrorScope

So I take it, it is too premature to get the 2 paragraph cliff notes of this cluster. Seems like some lessons for the naive are being learned the hard way. I know I'm not changing on whatever this is, is.  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Sep 8, 2014, 10:17 HorrorScope

Someday I'd love a clean concise 3 paragraph cliff notes of all this generated drama. In general I don't need any of them, I use gamers feedback for my purchases. Whatever I say I say, if it's bannable so be it. I don't need any particular developer either, another can take your spot. Yep pretty damn self reliant overall of whatever this is.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 8, 2014, 10:11 HorrorScope

Both State of Decay and 7DtD are quite good. They are different, SoD is a story/open sandbox single player game. 7DtD at this time can be played single player but there is no story or transportation at this time. It excels now as a multiplayer game cooperative or competitive. It has a lot of qualities and once they get it all in, it should be quite the game.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 8, 2014, 09:59 HorrorScope

"Destiny "really begins" at the level cap of 20," - Ah yes another our game starts at the end.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Sep 7, 2014, 16:46 HorrorScope

ESPN maybe right, but they also don't want it to be a sport either. It could be in a couple gens, not sure.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 7, 2014, 16:45 HorrorScope

Game seems over-priced.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 2014, 10:06.

News Comments > PopCap Founder Pops Out
37. Re: PopCap Founder Pops Out Sep 7, 2014, 11:35 HorrorScope

They all deserved each other and how everything has played out.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
14. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 6, 2014, 12:44 HorrorScope

^Right. You start using a tablet and then you start looking at your phone and see how puny it is. Then you see others with the bigger phones vs your small phone, again puny. Then I realize it's time for a bigger phone, they aren't "that big" anymore.

Getting the Mrs's a Asus Transformer for Christmas, those look pretty schweet to.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 5, 2014, 16:59 HorrorScope

Pigeon wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 10:00:
Yes, but that 1% has 'donated' 99% of the money sent to campaigns.

/thread

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
12. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 5, 2014, 16:57 HorrorScope

Ozmodan wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 14:06:
Ever seen a guy carrying around a Galaxy Note(which fits their description of a phablet)? Friend bought one and soon returned it, way too big.

Some of the gals might like them, but phones with big screens become a real pain to carry around. Try getting a Galaxy Note in a mans pants pocket. Good luck!

I like my phone in a holster off a belt and phablets are phabulous! Nexus 5. Not a fan of phone in the pocket, even when I had smaller one's.

News Comments > The Carbon Footprint of Games Distribution
15. Re: The Carbon Footprint of Games Distribution Sep 4, 2014, 11:45 HorrorScope

Probably can trace this article back to GameStop.

It's long, too long for me to care that much. But yeah hard to put your head around thinking digital being less green than things that require the chopping of green trees. Then all the time sitting on a display, is that factored?

News Comments > Australian Steam Refund Demands Detailed
9. Re: Australian Steam Refund Demands Detailed Sep 4, 2014, 10:58 HorrorScope

Yep all for reasonable consumer rights. I remember when we were #1 in all these categories.  

News Comments > Diablo III Mid-Season Nerf
3. Re: Diablo III Mid-Season Nerf Sep 4, 2014, 10:55 HorrorScope

See you all Season 2! Season one uneven play field...  

3885 Comments. 195 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo