Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 12416 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 26, 2013, 02:10 Prez

The story should be "Congressmen and Congresswomen who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution vote to say 'Fuck the Fourth Amendment'"  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Shadowrun Returns
36. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Shadowrun Returns Jul 26, 2013, 01:30 Prez

RaZ0r! wrote on Jul 26, 2013, 01:22:
Dev wrote on Jul 25, 2013, 23:56:
It has inventory, what it doesn't have is looting corpses.

Steam Workshop already has a mod for lootable corpses.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=153541586

Awesome!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

25. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Shadowrun Returns Jul 25, 2013, 22:04 Prez

nin wrote on Jul 25, 2013, 21:56:
(I got my job back

Woot - glad to hear!

Thanks. It's bittersweet for me - of course I have a family to support and bills to pay but the working environment is so toxic and so hostile that I often come home from work feeling physically ill. At least I have a paycheck coming in now while I job search, so that's something. I appreciate all of the well-wishes.

- Mahatma Gandhi

23. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Shadowrun Returns Jul 25, 2013, 21:36 Prez

Very sad that I did not have chance to try this today - I've got a million things to take care of during the day after working all night (I got my job back after the union took the issue to arbitration) so no time for gaming. From what I've read the checkpoint saves are the only major complaint about the game. I've heard grumblings about campaign length here and there but given that the game is built to be added to I doubt that will be an issue for very long after release.

This comment was edited on Jul 25, 2013, 21:42.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow, New Harebrained Kickstarter Next Month
14. Re: Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow, New Harebrained Kickstarter Next Month Jul 25, 2013, 02:26 Prez

Dmitri_M wrote on Jul 25, 2013, 01:28:
Looks exceptional. I hope this signals a return to isometric sci-fi games flooding the market! I love me some isometric.

Yeah - that Syndicate remake - something "Reign" - is looking fantastic - visually at least.

EDIT: Satellite Reign. Yeah, that's the ticket!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow, New Harebrained Kickstarter Next Month
11. Re: Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow, New Harebrained Kickstarter Next Month Jul 25, 2013, 00:15 Prez

Thanks for the info Sho!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow, New Harebrained Kickstarter Next Month Jul 24, 2013, 22:25 Prez

I am really tempted to watch that video of the first hour but I like to have a completely fresh first experience when I play a release that I've been anticipating like this one.

Sho wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 21:41:
I'll probably wait for the native Linux release, with all the gaming goodness coming towards Linux of late I just can't be arsed to boot Windows anymore. Well, the Windows version would presumably run via Wine too, so maybe I'll crack depending on how the echo develops, but native is a bit nicer.

Hopefully sometime soon in the future 1) there will Linux support for every major release, forthcoming and recent past, and 2) there will be a way to play older Windows games without using Windows (Linux emulation?). I'd like nothing more than to shed myself of Microsoft forever.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders
4. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 21:20 Prez

Really liked the first one. Curious to see of this sequel brings anything new to the table.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow, New Harebrained Kickstarter Next Month Jul 24, 2013, 21:17 Prez

Shadowrun Returns Tomorrow

YAY! \o/

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2013, 15:04 Prez

I came in here to write an Anthony Weiner joke but then realized I'd used them all. Nothing to see here - move along.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
18. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 23, 2013, 23:43 Prez

First of all, bullshit. Microsoft will roll over like a new puppy trying to please its master if/when the government demands access to data collection. Secondly, even if by some strange reason MS does want to resist some sort of government order to allow Federal access, they won't be able to. I recently read that historically any corporation that is resistant to Federal "requests" for access come to sorely regret it and ultimately are forced to submit.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 23, 2013, 23:27 Prez

And this is why I love the internet with all of my dark, shriveled-up heart.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Valve on Greenlight Criticisms
8. Re: Valve on Greenlight Criticisms Jul 23, 2013, 23:19 Prez

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 23:02:
What are you talking about?? Go to steam. Go to Store. Select games then Indie. There are 30 new indie games in July and counting. Most were never green lit. There are so many new indie games I only wish some went to be voted on. Greenlit is fine they are publishing ALOT of indie games that are not greenlit. Cry somewhere else about your pet game not being published...

Agreed.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released
25. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 23, 2013, 23:16 Prez

About Alien 3: 20 years on and I'm still asking how that fucking alien pod got on the Sulaco...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jul 22, 2013, 21:09 Prez

I dunno - they have Far Cry Blood Dragon and CoJ Gubslinger for under 10 bucks. It took several days into the sale for Steam to do that. Trouble is that it's Gamestop.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Jul 22, 2013, 21:04 Prez

I am glad the family is happy and good, but JEEZ I am tired of hearing about them. I don't blame them - they're just living their lives. I blame the sycophantic media.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Solo Expert Runthrough
4. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Solo Expert Runthrough Jul 22, 2013, 18:38 Prez

Insane!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Enhanced Steam Browser Plugin
15. Re: Enhanced Steam Browser Plugin Jul 22, 2013, 12:45 Prez

"See how much you have spent on your Steam account"

Oh my frickin' god, NOOOO! Protest

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > On Sale
14. Re: On Sale Jul 20, 2013, 20:43 Prez

Believe it or not I have every intention of playing all of the games in my Steam (and GOG) library. How exactly I'll make that happen is still somewhat of a, as I like to call it, 'mysterious mystery', sort of like the mystery of how I'll retire on the 5% per year my 401k is yielding.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Homeworld HD and Homeworld 2 HD Announced
16. Re: Homeworld HD and Homeworld 2 HD Announced Jul 20, 2013, 17:38 Prez

This is what I was hoping for. Homeworld is still one of my favorite games of all time. The music was incredible.

- Mahatma Gandhi

12416 Comments. 621 pages. Viewing page 48.
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo