Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 12283 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Global Agenda 2 and Tribes Ascend 2 Take Precedence Over Tribes Ascend Patch
13. Re: Global Agenda 2 and Tribes Ascend 2 Take Precedence Over Tribes Ascend Patch Jul 12, 2013, 19:35 Prez

Personally I hated the game (not because of quality, but because I died 4 or 5 times a minute on average) but to be fair the game really didn't feel like it needed a lot of patching. It worked very well mechanically speaking. Of course, by not supporting the game with updates means the dearth of maps is a large problem, but strictly speaking patching has always meant fixing bugs or broken mechanics.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Begins
96. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 12, 2013, 16:09 Prez

Wow - you guys are awesome! Who says Bluesnews is full of grumpy old jaded haters? Not this guy, nosiree.  

65. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 20:00 Prez

PHJF wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 19:52:
You can always sell your Steam account for $300,000

LMAO! That made me smile on a shitty day. Thanks!

But, I think I'd rather go hungry.

56. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 19:13 Prez

Wow - talk about bad timing! I think I was just fired from my job this evening. So no purchases on the Steam sale for me until I know that I can do the mundane things in life like pay my mortgage and put food on the table. Right now it's one of those "don't call us we'll call you" kind of things to see if I am still employed or not, so in the meantime there's a whole cabinet of heavy liquor begging to be drunk sitting in my kitchen. Bottoms up! Drunk2  

News Comments > Deep Silver Distributing Wasteland 2
34. Re: Deep Silver Distributing Wasteland 2 Jul 11, 2013, 15:54 Prez

Creston wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 11:12:
"Iíve known the people at Deep Silver for many years and they have always been a first rate organization to deal with. a bunch of fucking assholes who infest games with shit like Starforce and TAGES, even up to this very fucking day."

I fixed your quote for you there, Brian. My copy of the game better come without whatever horseshit DRM Deep Silver will insist on putting on there.

Creston

Holy shit - I can just imagine the internet shitstorm if they pulled that! inXile may as well dynamite their development studio if they are going to do that - it would be utter career suicide. Like others, I have to wonder about a studio that speaks out of both sides of their mouth. "Publishers suck - we don't want to deal with them" and "Ooh look, we have a publisher for our kickstarter project".

Ummm, what?

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
112. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 11, 2013, 15:30 Prez

That said, I'm not saying consoles are therefore worse than PCs. People seem to enjoy the couch+gaming idea and that's completely fine.

Yeah, there's really no point in the "which is better" debate. The choice between PC's and consoles comes strictly down to personal preferences nowadays to my mind.

29. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 15:25 Prez

Creston wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 15:13:
Kajetan wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 14:42:
You know your collection of games is nearly complete ...

... when a Steam sale comes and you calmly make plans for other things to spend your money on.

Who among us mere mortals can aspire to such a thing?! Only the Titan known as Prez can claim such riches, surely!

Creston

Is there another "Prez' in here? Riches - HA! Although I plan on getting Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 3. Is the GMG 20% off code valid with BI? That would make it 24 bucks on GMG if it is. I doubt Steam could beat that price.

EDIT: and for $2.50 I can finally pick up Hotline Miami and see what the fuss over it was all about.

7. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 11, 2013, 13:55 Prez

Creston wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 13:45:
Bye money! I hardly knew ye!

Creston

Don't all of your Steam friends already own Snuggle Truck?

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
109. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 10, 2013, 20:35 Prez

I'm not a platform elitist, but I just really haven't had an urge to buy a console for myself since I built my first gaming PC. Well, except for JRPGs, because the PC never got those.

I wouldn't want to play GTA on a console; I've only ever played them on PC, from GTA1 all the way to 4, and it would be too much of a step down I think.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 10, 2013, 20:29 Prez

Deus Ex: The Fall gets an EARLY RELEASE - Available now.

And tens of people rushed to buy it, I'm sure. Way to go Squeenix!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 10, 2013, 20:26 Prez

"Jobs's purchase of an e-book for $14.99 at the Launch, and his explanation to a reporter that day that Amazon's $9.99 price for the same book would be irrelevant because soon all prices will "be the same" is further evidence that Apple understood and intended that Amazon's ability to set retail prices would soon be eliminated."

Yeah, Steve Jobs was such a nice guy - so glad everyone fell over themselves stroking his dead pecker about what a great guy he was when he fell out. Bastard.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
25. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 10, 2013, 15:35 Prez

I need to find his email and let him know about a wonderful opportunity I have to buy a bridge I own in Brooklyn.

Oh, that's YOUR bridge? I always thought it was Brooklyn's.

News Comments > SEGA Seeks THQ's COH2 Preorder Cash
9. Re: SEGA Seeks THQ's COH2 Preorder Cash Jul 10, 2013, 14:07 Prez

I think the term "You can't take blood from a stone" applies here. The stone being the dead carcass of a horribly mismanaged once-great game studio.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2013, 10:42 Prez

InBlack wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 10:34:
Crazy Mormon gaybasher or not, Ender's game is a great novel. One of the finest Sci-Fi novels ever written and I cant wait to see the movie. Especially considering that Card has spent the last twenty years trying to get movie off the ground that would keep the story more or less intact. He turned down nunmerous offers over the years for a simple moneygrab. Also Harrison Ford & Ben Kingsley in a Sci-Fi movie. Fuck yeah!

I agree - looking forward to the movie. I don't care about all the gay/anti-gay drama. People in the public eye - CEO's, artists, actors, musicians, etc. - need to learn to keep their damn opinions to themselves or learn that voicing opinions has consequences and deal with it. I vote for STFU and just do what your famous for - entertaining us through your chosen medium, but that's just me.

News Comments > Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price
30. Re: Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price Jul 9, 2013, 19:04 Prez

Multiplayer only = completely uninterested. Too bad, too - the world looks interesting.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans?
25. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans? Jul 8, 2013, 22:07 Prez

Someday someone is going to do a terrifying survival horror Aliens game and it is going to be awesome.

Someday... Sigh

News Comments > Steam Top 10
41. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 8, 2013, 16:20 Prez

As a great fan of the Walking Dead episodes, let me tell you DON'T BUY THIS 400 EPISODE! It's ridiculously short, even for those few dollars.

Yeah, I loved Walking Dead, but I read a review that said it was all of an hour and 15 minutes. At first I thought that meant per story arc (there are 5), but no that was TOTAL. That's cray short, and not worth the bother.

16. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 8, 2013, 16:04 Prez

Pigeon wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 13:56:
Prez wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 12:48:
They should go back to cartridges!

In my very biased eyes the SNES was their best system. Maybe they could do SNESHD . Focus on fun simple games instead of coming up with new (bizarre) controller gimmicks to try and keep people interested in their brand.

The N64 was great too. Initally many people scoffed at it because it clung to the cartridge while everyone else was going CD. The games were great though - I was constantly bumping my son off of it so I could play Starfox.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
39. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 8, 2013, 12:52 Prez

I wish our profile pages listed how many ignore lists we have each made it on to! I wonder who would be in the lead? I'm guessing Sepharo - man that guy just pisses everybody off!  

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 8, 2013, 12:48 Prez

They should go back to cartridges!  

12283 Comments. 615 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo