Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13231 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Resident Evil HD Pre-Purchases & Bonuses
3. Re: Resident Evil HD Pre-Purchases & Bonuses Jan 8, 2015, 16:31 Prez

I played this the week it came out on PS1. I was utterly blown away - I loved it! Will definitely be getting this for nostalgia value.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen at $69M
28. Re: Star Citizen at $69M Jan 8, 2015, 15:40 Prez

No stretch goal?!?! That is such BULLSHIT!!!!!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 7, 2015, 21:26 Prez

It was painful reading those twitter meltdowns. How did baseball players get so stupid?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 7, 2015, 13:05 Prez

Sony actually considered just not releasing the movie at all, so anything is gravy at this point, right?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Mad Catz Announces $300 PC/Mobile Controller
6. Re: Mad Catz Announces $300 PC/Mobile Controller Jan 6, 2015, 21:07 Prez

$300? Are they nuts?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Loading Human VR Video
8. Re: Loading Human VR Video Jan 6, 2015, 21:03 Prez

This is almost as awesome as the Virtual Boy! Wow!!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Brian Reynolds' Alpha Centauri Shooter/RPG Dreams
7. Re: Brian Reynolds' Alpha Centauri Shooter/RPG Dreams Jan 5, 2015, 19:31 Prez

An RPG/Shooter (thinking Borderlands-ish) in the Alpha Centauri universe would be fabulous, thanks!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Far Cry Poll
24. Re: Far Cry Poll Jan 5, 2015, 15:59 Prez

Wouldn't a new Far Cry on a distant planet be Outcast 2? I will take that please!!!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Server Issues Follow-up
19. Re: Elite: Dangerous Server Issues Follow-up Jan 5, 2015, 15:56 Prez

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 11:13:
Creston wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 10:56:
Anyway, ah the joys of always-online gaming.

Hey now it prevents cheating. Except when it doesn't. It's your fault for wanting to play it during holidays anyways, why would you have the expectation it should work when you have time off in order to play it? Geez. It has a billion star systems you will never ever see, that makes up for it.

Heh.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2015, 06:35 Prez

Dog Buried in Landslide that Killed 50 is Saved by Rescuers.

Sunny

Very sad about the poor people buried alive. What a horrible thing.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Free Weekend
5. Re: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Free Weekend Jan 2, 2015, 23:45 Prez

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 2, 2015, 23:12:
Cutter wrote on Jan 2, 2015, 18:19:
Yeah, I'd be happy to grab this but I simply can't bring myself to give Bradly dime one.
Why? Did he hurt your cat, or is it because he's opinionated?

If I had to guess I would say it's because he sorta kinda defended Fox News once... or was it Glenn Beck? Who knows.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Server "Strike" Plans
60. Re: Battlefield 4 Server Jan 2, 2015, 18:46 Prez

Is that really the purpose of multiplayer? Or is it just to overcome the limitations of AI?

For me playing against AI overcomes the limitations of playing against real people.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
13. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 2, 2015, 00:04 Prez

Drop and give me a pushup soldier! And you had better crank it out unless than 10 minutes or I will make you run a 20 yard lap to boot maggot!!!

Pretty much the only physical readiness training regimens that tax the body of the the average somewhat healthy person at all are those of the Special Forces services like Seals and Berets and the Marines.

- Mahatma Gandhi

41. Re: Battlefield 4 Server Jan 1, 2015, 22:54 Prez

Slick wrote on Jan 1, 2015, 20:56:
Cutter wrote on Jan 1, 2015, 19:14:
Heh, why do people do dumb shit? Like continually buy this sort of crap from EA and Actiblizz? It's battered wife syndrome I swear. 'No, this time he'll be different! He's changed, really!'

why do people continually post about things they have no interest in, and add absolutely nothing to the discussion? it's self-important cunt syndrome i swear.

^_^

Well interest in the game notwithstanding, it raises a fair point. DICE continues making the same mistakes people hate and people continue buying the games despite no evidence that the next round will be any different. Then they get mad that the get the exact experience that they should have expected in the first place. It IS kind d of curious behavior if you ask me. I may buy another Battlefield game at some point (I am a "never say never" kind of guy) but if and when I do I will be under no illusions as to what I am and am not getting.

- Mahatma Gandhi

9. Re: Battlefield 4 Server Jan 1, 2015, 15:36 Prez

I am no fan of craptastic EA or DICE but Jesus people, get over yourselves - if you are unhappy with the game stop playing it. Lists of demands and threats of "strikes" make you sound like entitled goofballs.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight
79. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 20:49 Prez

For those who are asking if there is a line or where is the line, let me offer my two cents. The line exists, but it isn't an arbitrary one that any one person or group will draw. It is a natural, sort of "self-forming" line that forms when a critical mass of a market en masse decides that, for whatever reason, they don't feel comfortable buying or playing a certain game. One Nazi simulator may fall just short of it, while a similar Nazi game may cross it. It is simply a matter of financial math - turn off enough of your potential market with your gratuitous sex, violence, Gore, torture, rape, or whatever and the game dies and that type of game is not attempted again. At least for a while. No one person in a community has a right to say where this line should lay, but every person in the community has a part in shaping it. It is not the existence of a game or type of game that is a problem; one antisocial guy or group of guys making a gross game means nothing in the larger scheme of the massive gaming market. If someone made Harlock's Nazi Gas Chamber Simulator and it consistently remained on the Steam sales weekly top ten, then it indicates something about that market. IF it every gets made, however, we all know that it doesn't have a shot in hell at doing anything close. It will be forgotten within a week once the silly outrage dies down. Like "Hatred" will be if it doesn't do anything beyond ratchet up the shock level and ends up a one-trick pony.

This comment was edited on Dec 30, 2014, 21:09.

- Mahatma Gandhi

23. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 13:03 Prez

It's not even a matter of free speech to me - it's a matter of simply being consistent and not being hypocritical. If the scores of other hyperviolent games on Steam are okay, then this game is as well. Much ado about absolutley nothing.

This comment was edited on Dec 30, 2014, 13:16.

- Mahatma Gandhi

20. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 12:50 Prez

NKD wrote on Dec 30, 2014, 11:58:
I don't understand the controversy. We've been murdering pixel people in games for a lot of years. Why is a game that doesn't justify it somehow more objectionable than one that candy coats it and tells you you're the good guy for doing it?

Finally some reason.

- Mahatma Gandhi

19. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 12:49 Prez

Haters gonna Hate.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Talos Principle Punishes Pirates
6. Re: Talos Principle Punishes Pirates Dec 29, 2014, 12:25 Prez

There is always the question of whether players with legitimate copies are seeing the bug but there isn't any way to verify how many.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

13231 Comments. 662 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo