Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 12415 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer
6. Re: Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer Jun 9, 2014, 12:13 Prez

Gib007 wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 11:48:
I loved Battlezone I and II myself. Indeed there has been nothing to replace it thus far, but it something did, or if they even made Battlezone III, everyone would think it was crap and the original was better. The market today is saturated and there's always the "sequel sucks" psychology.

I'd play it unless it was absolutely nothing like the original. I'm still waiting for a decent sale to buy the new Thief despite all of the complaining that it's too different.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 9, 2014, 10:02 Prez

Jerykk wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 00:21:

The issue isn't so much about quantity but quality. Sure, MMOs technically offer hundreds (perhaps thousands) of hours of gameplay but how much of that gameplay is actually enjoyable? ...

For me almost none of it. I slog through the occasional MMO to be social, but rarely is it anything but a chore.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer
1. Re: Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer Jun 9, 2014, 09:59 Prez

Never tried mulitplayer, but I played BZ2 for years after it was dead - fun game, and there really hasn't been anything like it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 8, 2014, 23:00 Prez

Kajetan wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 21:32:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 18:29:
Should I buy Wolf? Wow it might be good!!!! I am ready for a good game!!!
Dont do it, dont buy it. I heard ... Gossip ... that Chris "The Sellout" Roberts was involved!!!!!!! Probably. Somehow. He bought himself in with all the monies from SC, only that he can sell himself out.

Well then it's a scam! That's not REAL fun you are having nin - you've been duped out of your money!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 11:20 Prez

He violated a top secret clearance mandate, and that is never without ramifications, but he is in no way a "textbook"traitor. He isn't one penny richer and our country isn't one bit weaker due to bis actions. This guy Andreessen is an asshole.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video
5. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 6, 2014, 07:23 Prez

Glen Beck's head is going to explode if he sees this!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers
6. Re: Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers Jun 5, 2014, 18:36 Prez

Is the XBone controller better than the 360 controller? The latter is still being used - it's a great gamepad. Too bad MS doesn't know how to avoid the analog stick centering issue though. I've bought a 360 pad 3 times because of it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed
6. Re: 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed Jun 5, 2014, 12:40 Prez

I never paid any attention to DR3 because it was a console exclusive. Was it the same as DR2?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Why World of Darkness Went Dark
7. Re: Why World of Darkness Went Dark Jun 5, 2014, 11:57 Prez

You would have thought that the company that has been running Eve for over a decade would know how to make an MMO. Sounds like they were lacking in a competent project lead.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 5, 2014, 11:35 Prez

Amazingly I am still hooked on State of Decay, and Lifeline is giving me more reason to stay in the game. Very nice new additions, the biggest one being it is very much gun-centric because you are in the military.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
16. Re: etc. Jun 5, 2014, 06:26 Prez

jdreyer wrote on Jun 5, 2014, 03:29:

Perhaps "bitchy" isn't the right word. How would you characterize comments like these (just from the past two days):

"Putin is a dick and a tater."

"Fucking lawyers get 15 mil."

"Hipsters are douchebags."

"I hate them." (of Apple)

"What a load of horseshit."

"There's no way Google is doing that out of the goodness of their shriveled black hearts."

"I lost almost 10 hours of gameplay on AC4 because of their fucking cloud bullshit."
It's cool, it wouldn't be Blue's without ya. It's just funny when you try to deny it when so many people have called you out on it.

I don't consider myself quite as negative as Cutter but...

Putin IS a dick, I hate fucking lawyers who rape the legal sytem to line their own pockets, hipsters generally ARE douchebags, Apple DOES suck, there ARE many loads of horseshit laying around, Google very well may HAVE shriveled, blackened hearts, and losing your game progress because of broken cloud saves IS bullshit.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jun 5, 2014, 06:18 Prez

Spore is finally selling for about what it's worth. I remember my neighbor bought it for her son for Xmas after release and he played it for like 20 minutes and got bored. She gave it to me and I finished it in about 90 minutes and was majorly underwhelmed.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
19. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2014, 20:29 Prez

Windows Phone is actually a great device. As usual Microsoft delivered a fine, competitive product WAY too late.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Released
95. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Released Jun 4, 2014, 20:27 Prez

Drayth wrote on Jun 4, 2014, 17:51:

...Still wondering why I suddenly have TWO Auroras in my hangar now.

I'll take one!

- Mahatma Gandhi

40. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Released Jun 4, 2014, 11:52 Prez

I like what I'm hearing here and elsewhere about the game. It was a pretty short delay; not really worth all the grief that was given.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

22. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Released Jun 4, 2014, 10:32 Prez

That wasn't much of a delay - I'm glad they got it out. From what I'm reading here and elsewhere it is pretty impressive. I am a less skeptical now and getting closer to wanting to actually spend some money on it. Hopefully the rest of the pieces will start falling into place now.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jun 4, 2014, 09:29 Prez

In that sense, what we're seeing in Watch Dogs isn't entirely new: some people still approach open world games with an unhinged attitude. The difference now is that the characters/victims can be actively profiled, and that can make certain kills in the game more disturbing than they'd be if the character was just a nameless NPC.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ. Now we are supposed to be worried that some harmless idiots are hunting down pretend people?!? I got an idea - let's mod in some Kotaku journalists an hunt down their useless asses!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Why Solar Roadways Won't Work Jun 3, 2014, 18:43 Prez

One correction I would point out is that 70F is all the panels would need to maintain in order to keep roads free of ice and snow. We use electric heat tracing on our outdoor process lines at the plant where I work. It maintains a constant 70 degrees and it will keep them from freezing in sub zero temps. If it quits working and then is restored it won't melt the ice - it only prevents freezing from happening in the first place. SCIENCE!!

Solar roadways is not the worst idea I've ever heard - it actually sounds almost feasible. The problem is the initial cost is going to be astronomical and everyone is broke.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Xenonauts 1.0 Out; Official Launch This Month
8. Re: Xenonauts 1.0 Out; Official Launch This Month Jun 3, 2014, 12:43 Prez

Yep. It was pretty rough when I last tried it a year ago but it was definitely on the right track. Excited about this new release!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Watch Dogs Saved Game Bug
9. Re: Watch Dogs Saved Game Bug Jun 3, 2014, 08:48 Prez

Honestly Uplay gives absolutely no reason to be online, so I always play in offline mode anyway.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

12415 Comments. 621 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo