Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 12424 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Jun 11, 2014, 13:25 Prez

Regardless, this is another useless clickbait article.

Yep. No way I'm giving these idiots the attention they crave.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2014, 10:12 Prez

I drink diet soda because it doesn't have the overwhelming sweet flavor that regular soda does for me. I like candy, but I don't want to drink it. Drinking regular soda is like drinking candy for me.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2014, 09:47 Prez

Verno wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 09:23:
Kinda bummed there was no Fallout 4 announcement

E3 is over already?

Here's Why Soda Is Even More Unhealthy Than You Thought.

Aspartame FTW!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity
1. Re: Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity Jun 11, 2014, 09:45 Prez

Misogynists!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 3
18. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 3 Jun 11, 2014, 07:43 Prez

DangerDog wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 01:53:
she should be more happy about Sims 4, I understand the kitchens you can build are amazing!

LOL! We are overdue for some white-knighting for sure now.

Seriously though, while I agree it would be better if women were better represented in gaming, both in games themselves and in the business side, it gets SUPREMELY annoying to have some tool pointing out the numbers every single fucking time. Was there a shortage of black presenters? What about transgender Trinidadian presenters? This stupid, pointless exercise can be carried to ridiculous extremes ad nauseum. Give it a friggin' rest already.

This comment was edited on Jun 11, 2014, 07:51.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 10, 2014, 09:41 Prez

Ubisoft holding back an unannounced, finished Wii U game until console sells more.

Obviously they don't think it's a system seller!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Announced
7. Re: Dead Island 2 Announced Jun 10, 2014, 09:39 Prez

What about Dying Light? How many first person open world melee combat zombie games are they making exactly?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Jun 9, 2014, 12:26 Prez

Classy. Make millions of bucks off selling an incomplete version of Minecraft, which took roughly five years to actually reach an actual release candidate, then complain at the other guys doing the same thing?

Exactly what I thought. I used to kind of like notch for his cavalier, lone wolf attitude but now I think he's just another hypocritical douche.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
24. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 12:21 Prez

I have to say that had I been in his situation I am fairly certain I would have done everything he did, including running. The U.S. government has become something to be feared, which is sad.

I wholly reject the notion that he is in any way a coward; a coward would have seen the shit the government was doing and said nothing, or rationalized it away.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer
6. Re: Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer Jun 9, 2014, 12:13 Prez

Gib007 wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 11:48:
I loved Battlezone I and II myself. Indeed there has been nothing to replace it thus far, but it something did, or if they even made Battlezone III, everyone would think it was crap and the original was better. The market today is saturated and there's always the "sequel sucks" psychology.

I'd play it unless it was absolutely nothing like the original. I'm still waiting for a decent sale to buy the new Thief despite all of the complaining that it's too different.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 9, 2014, 10:02 Prez

Jerykk wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 00:21:

The issue isn't so much about quantity but quality. Sure, MMOs technically offer hundreds (perhaps thousands) of hours of gameplay but how much of that gameplay is actually enjoyable? ...

For me almost none of it. I slog through the occasional MMO to be social, but rarely is it anything but a chore.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer
1. Re: Battlezone II Patch Restores Multiplayer Jun 9, 2014, 09:59 Prez

Never tried mulitplayer, but I played BZ2 for years after it was dead - fun game, and there really hasn't been anything like it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 8, 2014, 23:00 Prez

Kajetan wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 21:32:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 8, 2014, 18:29:
Should I buy Wolf? Wow it might be good!!!! I am ready for a good game!!!
Dont do it, dont buy it. I heard ... Gossip ... that Chris "The Sellout" Roberts was involved!!!!!!! Probably. Somehow. He bought himself in with all the monies from SC, only that he can sell himself out.

Well then it's a scam! That's not REAL fun you are having nin - you've been duped out of your money!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 11:20 Prez

He violated a top secret clearance mandate, and that is never without ramifications, but he is in no way a "textbook"traitor. He isn't one penny richer and our country isn't one bit weaker due to bis actions. This guy Andreessen is an asshole.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video
5. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 6, 2014, 07:23 Prez

Glen Beck's head is going to explode if he sees this!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers
6. Re: Xbox One Controller Windows Drivers Jun 5, 2014, 18:36 Prez

Is the XBone controller better than the 360 controller? The latter is still being used - it's a great gamepad. Too bad MS doesn't know how to avoid the analog stick centering issue though. I've bought a 360 pad 3 times because of it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed
6. Re: 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed Jun 5, 2014, 12:40 Prez

I never paid any attention to DR3 because it was a console exclusive. Was it the same as DR2?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Why World of Darkness Went Dark
7. Re: Why World of Darkness Went Dark Jun 5, 2014, 11:57 Prez

You would have thought that the company that has been running Eve for over a decade would know how to make an MMO. Sounds like they were lacking in a competent project lead.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 5, 2014, 11:35 Prez

Amazingly I am still hooked on State of Decay, and Lifeline is giving me more reason to stay in the game. Very nice new additions, the biggest one being it is very much gun-centric because you are in the military.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
16. Re: etc. Jun 5, 2014, 06:26 Prez

jdreyer wrote on Jun 5, 2014, 03:29:

Perhaps "bitchy" isn't the right word. How would you characterize comments like these (just from the past two days):

"Putin is a dick and a tater."

"Fucking lawyers get 15 mil."

"Hipsters are douchebags."

"I hate them." (of Apple)

"What a load of horseshit."

"There's no way Google is doing that out of the goodness of their shriveled black hearts."

"I lost almost 10 hours of gameplay on AC4 because of their fucking cloud bullshit."
It's cool, it wouldn't be Blue's without ya. It's just funny when you try to deny it when so many people have called you out on it.

I don't consider myself quite as negative as Cutter but...

Putin IS a dick, I hate fucking lawyers who rape the legal sytem to line their own pockets, hipsters generally ARE douchebags, Apple DOES suck, there ARE many loads of horseshit laying around, Google very well may HAVE shriveled, blackened hearts, and losing your game progress because of broken cloud saves IS bullshit.

- Mahatma Gandhi

12424 Comments. 622 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo