Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 12505 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Thief Trailer
27. Re: Thief Trailer Feb 11, 2014, 17:56 Prez

My favorite anti-hero has been Riddick since "Pitch Black". Love that movie.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Adam Orth Making a Game - Deal With It
33. Re: Adam Orth Making a Game - Deal With It Feb 11, 2014, 12:16 Prez

Angrius Maximis wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 09:16:
I think its funny that the XBOX1 was always online. ...

No it wasn't. Sailors on deployed ships could still use it to play a host of games; I know of several of my old shipmates who did just that. The Navy reserves it's satellite link for critical warfighting systems.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
46. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 11, 2014, 08:17 Prez

We'll make a leftie of you yet Prez

Haha! I prefer to stay middle-of-the-road on most things, but there is sometimes undeniable truth in what either side might be saying. If conservatives are calling me liberal and liberals are calling me conservative, I know I am maintaining the proper balance!

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Adam Orth Making a Game - Deal With It
26. Re: Adam Orth Making a Game - Deal With It Feb 11, 2014, 07:49 Prez

Are Hellbinder and Adam Orth one and the same? What about this story would make the reclusive idiot Hellbinder come out of hibernation otherwise?  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 11, 2014, 07:33 Prez

jimnms wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 10:57:
Aww, did the troll get trolled?

Haha - seriously. Apple sucks balls.

- Mahatma Gandhi

44. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 11, 2014, 07:31 Prez

But, but, but the free market is the most efficient and solves all problems!

It could be I think if it were properly regulated.

If its regulated, it isnt exactly free now is it?

That's not really what "free" means. A "free" society still has laws it must follow. Un-regulated capitalism is a disaster.

- Mahatma Gandhi

38. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 10, 2014, 16:41 Prez

jdreyer wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:41:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 15:17:
For profit healthcare isn't it wonderful.

But, but, but the free market is the most efficient and solves all problems!

It could be I think if it were properly regulated.

- Mahatma Gandhi

21. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 10, 2014, 12:19 Prez

The nerve, THE UTTER GALL, of a guy who makes $12 million a year complaining about the people who work for him needing medical care that through no fault of their own is often ridiculously expensive is staggering. Rich pricks really ought not wonder why virtually all of America hates them. Hint: it has very little to do with the supposed "class warfare" that lots of people point out that the Democrats often promote and a whole helluva lot to do with tools like this idiot running their fucking mouths without a hint of empathy for the people who got them where they are that they routinely brush off as so much garbage.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Arkham Origins Patch After DLC (If Ever)
10. Re: Arkham Origins Patch After DLC (If Ever) Feb 10, 2014, 09:57 Prez

If that's their attitude, they won't get another penny from me.

The thing that kills me that they announce this without shame, as if there is nothing wrong with working on paid DLC before fixing issues they know exist in the shipped product. There was a time not all that long ago a studio with this kind of attitude would have never sold another game again.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
49. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 9, 2014, 19:46 Prez

Sometimes I think you are just arguing over this for the sake of argument.

Sometimes?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
38. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 9, 2014, 17:55 Prez

Just last week there was an attack at the high school not half a mile from my house. The perp was a former student who came with a knife. The police came and the perp attacked them. They could have easily shot him dead for that, but instead shot him in the arm so he dropped the knife. The kid has a history of mental illness, and apparently went off his meds. Now he'll have a chance at recovery.

Good for those cops. Some cops wouldn't be so gracious. I'm thinking specifically of the case of the mentally ill kid in North Carolina who was shot dead because he attacked officers with a screwdriver in his own home after his parents called the police to help calm him down.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Our RoboCop Remake - (Full Movie) on Vimeo. Feb 9, 2014, 17:37 Prez

Well I watched the Robocop remake until the interpretive dance scene. It is definitely... um... different.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
19. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2014, 17:05 Prez

I'm kind of proud of the fact that I have never heard of "Flappy Birds" (or "Fappy Birds"!) until just now. Although the idea of making 50 grand a day makes me drool.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Dying Light Tease
21. Re: Dying Light Tease Feb 9, 2014, 10:35 Prez

Zombie game may be old hat but I still like them. I especially liked Dead Island and Riptide even if the latter had almost no improvements over the original.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

24. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 16:36 Prez

NKD wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 16:15:
Prez wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 14:39:
Uh, iMax has been doing fine for decades. Their screens are curved.

Yes, but are they "better"?

3D is awesome when it is done right. Avatar, The Hobbit, Tin Tin, Wreck It Ralph - All done in native 3D, all look great in the theater and on my 55" LG.

Until I can watch a 3D movie without looking like a retarded Robocop with those goofy glasses I don't give a rodent's rectum about 3D movies.

Dunno where you're watching your movies, but at the theater I go to they basically just look like a cheap pair of sunglasses.

Great, now you've got me singing ZZ Top in my head!

FWIW the glasses I used to watch 'Avatar' at Malco Theater in Memphis were big, black, ugly and heavy. (No Oprah Winfrey jokes!!)

- Mahatma Gandhi

66. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 8, 2014, 15:33 Prez

I don't have any friends either. And my IQ is 85.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash
18. Re: Pillars of Eternity Slowed by Cash Feb 8, 2014, 15:17 Prez

Creston wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 15:01:
ItBurn wrote on Feb 8, 2014, 13:53:
Why are you guys being so nice? Take the article, switch "Pillars of Eternity" to "Star Citizen" and watch the flames.

Right, because Pillars is still adding stretch goals and bringing in money and adding entire teams etc etc etc. It's TOTALLY the same thing!

I don't have a problem with either situation really. I guess I just bitch less now that I am old.

- Mahatma Gandhi

18. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 14:39 Prez

Uh, iMax has been doing fine for decades. Their screens are curved.

Yes, but are they "better"?

3D is awesome when it is done right. Avatar, The Hobbit, Tin Tin, Wreck It Ralph - All done in native 3D, all look great in the theater and on my 55" LG.

Until I can watch a 3D movie without looking like a retarded Robocop with those goofy glasses I don't give a rodent's rectum about 3D movies.

- Mahatma Gandhi

16. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Feb 8, 2014, 14:28 Prez

The guy sitting in front of you texting that you have to end up shooting dead with a gun and spending the rest of your life behind bars.

Not to hijack the thread but I saw the surveillance video where the man got shot (who knew they film you while you're watching a movie?) and I kind of saw the old dude's side a little more. The other guy (much younger and bigger than the shooter) acted pretty beligerently with the popcorn grab and throwing what looks like his cell phone. My point is not to say that he deserved to get shot for it (because a death sentence is kind of a harsh penatly for that) but it ought to be a lesson to people that acting like an obnoxious gorilla is often dangerous to your health and should be avoided. Regardless, people are assholes which brings us back around to Slim's and Horror's point that going to the theater is usually not worth the hassle and frustration.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Op Ed
13. Re: Op Ed Feb 7, 2014, 21:03 Prez

Bethesda can of course make whatever game they want and charge whatever and however they want, but for a title to be successful it seems to me that it also has to be a game that a significant portion of the market wants. I have spoken with dozens upon dozens of Elder Scrolls games fans over the years both online and off and I honestly can't think of a single time I've ever heard anyone wish for an Elder Scrolls MMOG. At absolute most I've heard the occasional wish for a coop experience so friends can share the game together, but even that was never very common. I have to think that Bethesda is going to fall on its face with this one, but who knows? I suck mightily at making predictions. To be totally honest I have to admit I am very sincerely hoping this game fails utterly for the sole reason that single player gamers need Bethesda making single player RPG' s. A successful foray into the lucrative monthly fee MMOG could effectively end that for us.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

12505 Comments. 626 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo