Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13072 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 5, 2014, 13:33 Prez

Waiting to hear how Sid Meier's Beyond Earth turns out. Fingers crossed...  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Status Report
30. Re: Star Citizen Status Report Oct 5, 2014, 07:38 Prez

I NEVER take you seriously.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen Status Report
11. Re: Star Citizen Status Report Oct 4, 2014, 17:40 Prez

Wow, you guys are in rare form today! I love it!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Oct 4, 2014, 17:22 Prez

Google deletes 'tens of thousands' of celeb nude pics.

Already got them loaded on my faptop laptop.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Oct 4, 2014, 15:44 Prez

NKD wrote on Oct 4, 2014, 13:18:
I remember when gaming used to be about games. Might be getting time to hang up the towel on gaming and take up a nice old-person hobby like photography. I have no interest in gaming if it continues along this route and becomes nothing more than a vehicle for social issues.

Don't you think you are over-reacting just a tad? I mean it's a single solitary article linked to in the "Etc" section at the bottom of the page.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Oct 4, 2014, 15:39 Prez

Allow me to point out that here is a AAA game with a strong (and fully dressed) female protaganist. Now I'll shut up.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > The Evil Within Minimum Specs
28. Re: The Evil Within Minimum Specs Oct 3, 2014, 15:21 Prez

Beamer wrote on Oct 3, 2014, 12:03:
Who are your providers that you have caps?
I've had broadband in 5 states, and had: Comcast, Time Warner, FiOS, and Cablevision.

I've never had a cap.

In my area (midsouth US) Comcast for a long time had a soft 250GB cap (notices were rare though) before it adopted the current 300GB cap with a $10 charge for every 50 GB over the cap. I still exceed the cap every month so it's almost like games cost an extra 10 bucks for me!

- Mahatma Gandhi

14. Re: Game Reviews Oct 3, 2014, 15:06 Prez

NetHead wrote on Oct 3, 2014, 12:33:
Prez wrote on Oct 3, 2014, 09:56:
The four reviews posted are on the four sites I swore off forever. No clicks for you!

I was just thinking "I don't want to open any of those sites."

So instead, from Metacritic...

93 PC Gamer
92 GameFront
90 Multiplayer.it
90 Everyeye.it
90 The Escapist
90 Eurogamer Italy
85 3DJuegos
85 Destructoid
80 Joystiq
80 Shacknews
80 Vandal Online
80 IGN Italia
73 GameStar
70 Meristation
65 GRYOnline.pl
60 GameSpot
59 IGN

I usually like Destructoid reviews (depends on who is the reviewer though), and Shacknews review scores are usually in line with what I would rate a game, so that's two pluses. I never pay much attention to PC Gamer because it seems they give every big release a 90+ score. The low IGN score is a bit surprising, but tastes differ so no biggie. I also really like Stategy Informer reviews (they do more than just strategy games).

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 3, 2014, 12:28 Prez

What, you mean curators would get paid for positive coverage? WHAT, I NEVER...! THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF GAMES COVERAGE!!!

It smells like sarcasm in here! I wonder how Valve would ever find out if a curator was getting paid if he or she didn't report it, and what the penalty would be if they failed to.

- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: Game Reviews Oct 3, 2014, 09:56 Prez

The four reviews posted are on the four sites I swore off forever. No clicks for you!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > ArcheAge Hits 2M Players
2. Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players Oct 3, 2014, 09:54 Prez

Not bad for a game I've never heard of until just now.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
12. Re: etc. Oct 2, 2014, 11:56 Prez

garrywong wrote on Oct 2, 2014, 11:52:
I don't understand. There seems to be two meanings to gamergate. Go to a site like gamasutra or RPS or any of those, and you will be told that gamergate is about bringing attention and fighting against the sexism in videogames industry, and how those sites are fighting the good fight about it by bringing it to attention.

Then go to a site like bluesnews and the others, and you will be told that gamergate is about corruption of so-called "video game journalists" in the video game media.

It's in the gaming press' best interest to lie about what the movement is actually about. Despite it being a long overdue movement dedicated to taking a shamelessly corrupt media to task, they want you to believe it is about gamers being misogynist neanderthals since that is such an easily assailable position. Just more proof how unscrupulous and dishonest places like Gamasutra and RPS actually are.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Oct 2, 2014, 11:50 Prez

Good for intel. And LOL at the blithering idiot Eric Johnson who wrote such a ridiculously one-sided article filled with inaccuracies, which feels like pouting to me.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Gold - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
17. Re: Re: Gold - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Oct 2, 2014, 08:52 Prez

I don't mind paying 60 bucks for more Borderlands - I love the series with all of my shriveled-up, emotionally dead, and barely functioning heart. I'm going to wait until the game ships though to make sure it isn't a buggy crash fest before I buy.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen's $55M Sets Crowdfunding Record
32. Re: Star Citizen's $55M Sets Crowdfunding Record Oct 1, 2014, 15:17 Prez

At the end of all this I hope to get is an improved-in-every-way-possible Freelancer style game. Screw the multiplayer crap. Of course at the rate the game is being developed I'll be dead before I get it...  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 1, 2014, 12:20 Prez

First US Ebola diagnosis confirmed by CDC [Updated].

Well isn't that just swell?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Star Citizen's $55M Sets Crowdfunding Record
14. Re: Star Citizen's $55M Sets Crowdfunding Record Oct 1, 2014, 12:13 Prez

It's not rocket surgery!

Lol.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
16. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 1, 2014, 07:43 Prez

C'mon Microsoft, don't implode yet - the alternate OS's are still too new. At least wait until SteamOS can run everything.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
11. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 30, 2014, 21:11 Prez

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Sep 30, 2014, 17:54:
Loopy wrote on Sep 30, 2014, 17:45:
They think the iPhone 6 makes you look funny? Wait until I start walking around holding my tablet up to my head!
Or wait until those google glassholes put computers on their face, haha, I'm so fucking clever.

People buying a product they find useful does not mean they are sheep or less informed than you douches. So sick of the negativity and holier than thou attitude you all have here.

That's quite the rant for a pretty innocuous comment. Bad day?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Interstellar Marines Free Co-op Mission
1. Re: Interstellar Marines Free Co-op Mission Sep 29, 2014, 13:21 Prez

I'm really looking forward to this. It sounds like it may be a sci-fi Rainbow Six which sounds very cool.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

13072 Comments. 654 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo