Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for John Prezioso

Real Name John Prezioso   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Prez
Email prezjj@gmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2003, 03:25
Total Comments 13120 (Ninja)
User ID 17185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Now Easier (and Harder)
21. Re: Alien: Isolation Now Easier (and Harder) Dec 10, 2014, 12:14 Prez

Comments like "Only pussies want to play games without dying 5 times a minute! REAL gamers want So-Crucifyingly-Hard-It-Would-Make-A-Grown-Man-Cry difficulty!!" used to piss me off because of their obnoxious elitism, now they just make me chuckle and roll my eyes at the self-important ignorance.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Now Easier (and Harder)
10. Re: Alien: Isolation Now Easier (and Harder) Dec 10, 2014, 10:08 Prez

The way they wrote the novice part is confusing me - you don't have to complete the ame on normal to unlock novice mode do you?

For those who may have already survived the terror first time around, take on the experience again with more of a potential reprieve…

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 9, 2014, 16:49 Prez

Sounds basically like the difference between walking through a city as a woman, where every single creep bothers you and it becomes extremely frustrating and limiting, versus being a man, when it's rare and often coming from something you're interested in and therefore a happy surprise.

How many times have you walked through a city as a woman exactly?

- Mahatma Gandhi

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 9, 2014, 15:49 Prez

I think the tin-foil hatters were going to be against vaccinations regardless of whether this study was published or not. There's no evidence that there is a cure for cancer but it's being witheld to keep the cancer treatment revenue flooding in, or that the U.S. Government created AIDS to purge the world of gays and blacks but the hatters still believe these things in droves.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe
58. Re: No Elite: Dangerous Launch Wipe Dec 9, 2014, 15:45 Prez

Slick wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 15:43:
Vall Forran wrote on Dec 9, 2014, 15:19:
I haven't seen an actual player since the first day gamma released, so I'm not too worried about any unfair head start advantages.

this made me chuckle, evidence of the mathematical equation that goes something like: 400 billion star systems/100,000 players = 1 human for every 4,000,000 stars.

hoo boy that online tho! i want single player so that i have LESS than a 1 in 4 million chance to see anyone.
If those truly are the odds then why are the devs worried about newbies getting ganked as they seem to be?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again
12. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Delayed Again Dec 8, 2014, 21:51 Prez

Redmask wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 21:46:
Darks wrote on Dec 8, 2014, 20:40:
Taking a guess at this, but I get the feeling they are delaying because they saw DAI and saw some things that peeked their interest and feel that now they need to make some changes to make their game better.

That doesn't seem likely, the CDPR guys always do their own thing. They are well past the adding new features stage anyway, it would have to be really minor at best.

I agree with Redmask - CD Projekt has always marched to their own drum, and they are a better developer for it. I trust them enough to be confident that this delay is about making sure the game is as good as possible.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 8, 2014, 13:25 Prez

...for a man considered the most influential non-USSC judge of the 20th century.

That right there could explain why our justice system is so fucked up. The guy is scary clueless.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 8, 2014, 10:18 Prez

“If someone drained my cell phone, they would find a picture of my cat, some phone numbers, some email addresses, some email text,” he said. “What’s the big deal?

Yeah, it's just against the Constitutional Amendment concerning illegal search and seizure - what's the big deal?

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
3. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Dec 7, 2014, 14:56 Prez

Despite some negative reviews, I thought Origins was excellent. I think the trick for me enjoying the Batman games is letting enough time pass between playing each game, so the formula feels fresh again.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2014, 12:20 Prez

Verno wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 10:28:
Prez wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 10:27:
Who gets to declare it's "National Whatever" day? And why should I just take their word for it? Every day is "National Something-Or-Other" Day and I am kind of tired of it.

Today is National Prez Day!

Actually that's more like...any day theres a Steam sale

LOL. I'm sure Valve has my picture all over their offices since I've made them all rich.

- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2014, 10:27 Prez

Who gets to declare it's "National Whatever" day? And why should I just take their word for it? Every day is "National Something-Or-Other" Day and I am kind of tired of it.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed
22. Re: Dying Light Steep Specs Revealed Dec 4, 2014, 22:06 Prez

It lloks like I am ready. Those minimums aren't really minimums I am guessing.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2014, 12:19 Prez

The Legend said it himself, the argument ended.

Awesome! That one tiny change made me hate George Lucas forever.

I liked that one, but it was also kinda fish in a barrel. Little too easy to predict.

Oh come on - you did NOT see the gag with the pilot moving his head to avoid the laserblast coming! Beam

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 4, 2014, 10:05 Prez

A sex kitten at number 3, a videogame/cultural phenomenon at number 2, and a sensationalized bogey-man (unless you happen to live in Sierra Lione or Liberia, which you don't) at number 1.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
37. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 15:41 Prez

Wraith wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 13:04:
Yeah, the thing is, we banned semi-automatics and cut our gun massacres to zero. You guys need guns to feel like men and you're still killing your kids.

We're ahead of you mate. By decades.

This is way off topic, so feel free to shoot me in the face (I'm a guy so it's perfectly okay!) But I have to say Australia =/= America. In Australia the main type of firearm owned by the citizenry are hunting rifles, and even then, don't you have to belong to a licensed hunting club to own one? Correct me if I am wrong, but the only ones that even had access to assault rifles were the standing army who kept them locked up in their homes. It was easy to ban assault rifles in Australia and enforce the ban because they knew exactly who had them and where they were, and there were relatively very few of them. There is an ungodly number of assault rifles in the US and there is no way in hell at this point that a ban could be realistically enforced. It's even more ridiculous of a notion given how many handguns are in the US. To argue at this point whether the US should or shouldn't ban some or all type of firearms is beyond pointless. The US is not Australia.

- Mahatma Gandhi

18. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 12:25 Prez

He's talking about from the "creepy behavior towards women" angle I'm guessing.  

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Red Faction Guerilla Patch Removes GFWL
4. Re: Red Faction Guerilla Patch Removes GFWL Dec 3, 2014, 10:07 Prez

NICE!  

- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 10:01 Prez

But the depiction of violence against men is just fine!!

The whole world is fucking insane.

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Peter Molyneux Hitting The Trail
22. Re: Peter Molyneux Hitting The Trail Dec 2, 2014, 16:08 Prez

I really enjoyed Black and White, but it wasn't the most memorable of games.

The ONLY thing I remember from Black and White besides it being gorgeous for the time was that goofy song those guys sang around the fire wishing for some wood. "Eidle eidle eee, eidle eidle eee!"

- Mahatma Gandhi

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Dec 2, 2014, 12:55 Prez

The game is paid for now. There is no need for additional development resources.

First of all, the game's scope has grown so while the original design may be paid for, its current (bloated?) design may not be. Secondly, if there are people (suckers?) still willing to pay $2500 for a ship what incentive do they have to discount them? Not to mention that doing so would be a slap in the face to those who paid full price...

- Mahatma Gandhi

13120 Comments. 656 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo