Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
80. Re: No subject Aug 31, 2005, 21:13 Halsy

Fuck am I ever stoned. Just got back from the hospital. Back was feeling way better yesterday when I took a bit of a slip and wanged it out again. Felt like something popped in my spine so I went to the hospital for an x-ray. They reckon I just reefed the muscle again. Gave me a bunch of codeine on top of the other goofballs I'm taking...been a long time since I've done that stuff and I forgot how much it just gets right on top of you. I'm sweating buckets and entirely numb. Buy the ticket...take the ride.

"Well...here's to feelin' good all the time!"
- Kramer

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Hey Creston... Aug 30, 2005, 13:43 Halsy

Poverty Rate Rises to 12.7 Percent
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050830/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/census_poverty

Still not getting it?

Creston not getting aside, it pisses me off when I see things like Live 8, yet none of those assholes talks about eliminating poverty in the G7 nations - and there's plenty of it to go around. Clean up your own backyard first before you help your neighbor (globally speaking).

Has it become so chic that helping Africa is the cool thing to do whilst ignoring your own citizens? If we can't take care of our own, why the fuck are we trying to take care of Africa? These people have had "cultures" going back 5000 years and they still can't get their shit together? I think that says it all pretty much right there.

- Kramer

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: Blizzard = idiots Aug 30, 2005, 13:37 Halsy

I really don't believe their retention is that high. I bet they bleed a lot of customers. They make it sound like they have tons of new content with each patch, which is complete and utter bullshit. Everything they're claiming sounds like BS.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

80. Re: Geodesic Domes... Aug 29, 2005, 20:14 Halsy

Or, alternately, they realize that modern construction techniques produce houses that vastly exceed those wind tolerances while not looking like complete and utter shit.

Um, bullshit. Not only are they visually more appealing, but a dome's wind tolerance exceeds that of a box any day. Ask any architecht why they prefer to build any supertower round, as opposed to square.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

79. Re: War Census of Orr Aug 29, 2005, 20:11 Halsy

Jesus, Creston, you are thick, aren't you? We could fingerpaint you a picture and you still wouldn't get it. I won't even bother discussing points such as creating fictional wars to scare up prices, or words like collusion, or rolling back mileage standards and environmental protections, or giving his energy pals record subsidies while they make record profits, and NO it doesn't have sweet fuck all to do with demand.

Well, if I had wanted to look at the energy policy during the Clinton Administration, there wouldn't really have been anything to LOOK AT, now would there?

Oil prices up 10% a year under Clinton - 100% a year under Bush. Yeah, it's just a really, really, really weird coincidence. Or maybe demand has just exponentially shot up every year in the last 5 years. Yeah, that must be it. Take another hit of crystal meth while you're at it. Fuck man, do you even believe the nonsense you spout? Do you understand the difference between fact and fiction?

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

56. Geodesic Domes... Aug 29, 2005, 15:51 Halsy

All these people in hurricane zones are nuts not to live in geodesic domes.

http://www.pacificdomes.com/

I want you to all run out and buy one.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

53. Re: War Census of Orr Aug 29, 2005, 15:46 Halsy

By the way, can everyone who has been bitching that the whole Iraq war was about oil please indicate to me where exactly all this oil is right now? Because obviously, this war was about us still getting our oil cheap and I'm not getting it. If you can point me to that pump where I can get Iraqi gas for 27 cents a gallon, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks!

LOL! Who ever said it was about getting you cheap oil? You're talking about people in power who wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire. It's about the Seven Sisters controlling it. Or perhaps you think it's just a coincidence that big oil is seeing RECORD profits that are absolutely unprecedented?

When Clinton came to office, oil was 16 bucks a barrel. It was 23, 8 years later. Bush came in at 23 and it's 75, 5 years later. Perhaps you should look at their energy policy...oh wait, you're not permitted to do that for the first time in U.S. history because it was done behind closed doors with big oil.

Still having some problems understanding this? It doesn't take a carbon nanotube to figure this out.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

27. Re: Katrina Aug 28, 2005, 21:22 Halsy

I'll be rather surprised if it doesn't hit that tomorrow, followed by much higher in the next few days. Depends on the damage levels, but they're predicting for no services (power, water, sewer) in the affected area for weeks or months.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050829/bs_nm/markets_oil_dc

There ya go. You know oil will hit $100 under Bush before he's done and/or the country tanks first.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

26. Re: No subject Aug 28, 2005, 21:14 Halsy

Why is divorce so expensive?

It's worth it!

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

5. Double Eagle Coins... Aug 28, 2005, 14:46 Halsy

8 million bucks for a fucking coin? Some people just have too much goddamn money on their hands.

Vive la Revolution!

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

12. Re: Syrup? Aug 27, 2005, 15:17 Halsy

Did you mix cinnamon AND nutmeg into the egg batter, Blue? It's very important that you do.

If the kids are getting out of hand, just slip them a few goofballs. Works for me!

Did you ever see the new Ladykillers?

Waffle Hut Waitress: Have you all decided?

Professor G.H. Dorr: Madam, we must have waffles! We must all have waffles forthwith! We must all think, and we must all have waffles, and think each and every one of us to the very best of his ability...

- Kramer
This comment was edited on Aug 27, 15:19.

- Stephen Colbert

46. Re: OK, this would be embarrasing.... Aug 26, 2005, 18:33 Halsy

Does it not hurt to sit at a computer and type?

It only hurts moving around. It's uncomfortable regardless of if I'm sitting up or laying on the floor, so it doesn't make much of a difference. The analgesics (haha great word) have got me a little too spaced to play video games atm, so it's just tv and movies.

ANALGESICS!

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

35. Re: OK, this would be embarrasing.... Aug 26, 2005, 16:13 Halsy

So Halsy's on the goofballs...

LOL! Score one for WarPig!

Thanks WH.

All we need now is Creston trying to get carbon nanotubes into all of this somehow.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

25. Re: OK, this would be embarrasing.... Aug 26, 2005, 15:17 Halsy

So, what do you tell your boss after that one?

Tell him you need a Vietnam-era Bell Huey with side-mounted 50 cal machine guns to strafe those goddamn savages! That'll stop the rock throwing - and illegal crossings - dead in its tracks; pun intended. That or dropping mace bombs on the fuckers.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

23. Re: GET OUT YOUR MOVIE BUFF.... Aug 26, 2005, 15:14 Halsy

So I tore some muscles in my lower back. Goddamn it hurts. Doc has got me all hopped up on goofballs which helps somewhat, but not entirely. High as a kite everybody...goofballs.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

37. Re: Guild Warz PvP Aug 25, 2005, 15:41 Halsy

Wondering if I have to put on a dress and play flute with you now

Skin flute maybe. Bah! Don't mind me I'm in pain. PAAAAIIIIIN!

Others have hawked T-shirts bearing an alligator drawing and the words: "Harbor City You Will Never Catch Me."

LOL! Go Gator!

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
15. Re: No Blue Moon until 2007 Aug 24, 2005, 20:38 Halsy

Dammit! I threw out my back re-arranging my place. Hurts like hell....but I will not stop untill you guys are my slaves, because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very, very much.

Yours
General Halsy Knox

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

36. Re: Off topic Aug 23, 2005, 16:56 Halsy

Edit - the ironic part is, as anti-lawsuit as I generally am, if a class-action suit pops up for this we would probably join. Her doctor says that because of what happened she should not have any more children due to potential bleeding/blood loss, etc. (and we really wanted a second child - may look into adoption later if we still feel that way when she gets back to 100% ). She is also possibly looking at taking medication and blood testing for the rest of her life. She was on the pill for 10 years without a problem. Switched to the patch and "bam" - here's some blood clots for you.

Corporate greed is and always has been the problem. Not the lawyers, not the people who sue, but the fat cat politicians/executives who won't hesitate for one second to put you and your loved ones at risk for the sake of a fast buck. You've now become a victim of those people you've always supported...how's it feel?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743247469/qid=1124830520/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/104-9220140-0407156?v=glance&s=books

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > RF Online Announced
7. Re: Just what we need! Aug 23, 2005, 16:41 Halsy

Most asian games just won't fly here. I hate their cutesy, anime MOGs. The games may have the greatest depth of any game ever, but I simply can't stand looking at them.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > DrIVer Details
12. Re: Oh lord... Aug 23, 2005, 16:39 Halsy

Worst console port of all time. Don't bother doing it again.

- Kramer

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo