Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Snap it up! Nov 20, 2005, 18:24 Halsy

Hah, best review there...

I've never read it but I can tell from the picture on the cover that this book is not for me. I don't need to read it - I know - I just make judgements based on my pre-existing prejudices - isn't that the conservative motto.

Oh please don't sue me Jack.

"Sheriff Hank Keough: I brought a pork chop for luck. Maybe you could hang it around your neck.
Hector Cyr: That's sweet. Maybe later you can chew the bark off my big fat log."

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stubbs the Zombie Approaches
6. Re: Demo? Nov 19, 2005, 01:21 Halsy

Yeah, I want a demo. This game looks fun.

"Sheriff Hank Keough: I brought a pork chop for luck. Maybe you could hang it around your neck.
Hector Cyr: That's sweet. Maybe later you can chew the bark off my big fat log."

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

48. Re: Supes Sucks Nov 18, 2005, 21:15 Halsy

The only problem I have with Supes is he's generally used as some unthinking, jingoistic marketing tool. It's always, America can do no wrong and everyon else is evil, rah rah rah, sis boom bah!

I mean if Supes was really interested in fighting crime, he'd have more than enough in the U.S. to deal with. As it stands, we'll probably see him out fighting "terrorists", waving the flag and eating apple pie all in one go.

- Stephen Colbert

47. Re: Stupid story Nov 18, 2005, 21:06 Halsy

I'd like to se the police go to ANY sizable construction site and try to find a crew that doesn't have illegal immigrants working on it. Damn near impossible. And they think Wal-Mart should take the blame for this? WTF? Blame the contractor, that's who hired them.

Walmart squeeze the working man to the point where all he can afford to do is hire illegals. And it's not like the GOP has a problem with it anyway. Why else would Bush want to naturalize 10 million of them? No, Walmart is most defnitely the problem.

Watch Walmart the Movie: The High Cost of Low Price
http://www.walmartmovie.com/

- Stephen Colbert

36. Re: Play Time! Nov 17, 2005, 15:31 Halsy

34% Yankee. You are definitely Yankee.

- Stephen Colbert

35. Stubbs? Nov 17, 2005, 15:25 Halsy

Still waiting to hear if anyone has done Stubbs for the PC yet.

- Stephen Colbert

63. Stubbs? Nov 16, 2005, 20:48 Halsy

Anyone get it yet? How is the PC version? Spock....I...need...to know!

- Stephen Colbert

45. Re: On racism in the south Nov 16, 2005, 18:05 Halsy

So you're saying the only racists you've ever met have been white? My, what a sheltered life you've led.

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Okay Blue Nov 16, 2005, 04:02 Halsy

I went and saw Doctor Toothy today myself as I had a bit of a gum infection from a cavity that I had to get filled. First time I've been to the dentist in I don't know how many years. Still feel kind of miserable, but I'm glad dentists exist or I'd feel a lot worse I'm sure.

- Stephen Colbert

22. Misc Nov 15, 2005, 13:14 Halsy

37 year old broad marries 15 year old boy...in Georgia, no less. Anyone at all surprised?

*starts humming dueling banjos*

Phone rage? Whenever I worked any gig with customer service involved, anyone who got hostile immediately got cut off. Why? Because despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.

Steve McQueen! What a dude! Actually just saw The Tao of Steve the other night for the first time. Good flick, and well worth watching.

- Stephen Colbert

19. Stubbs the Zombie! Nov 15, 2005, 13:07 Halsy

Come on, dish! Who's played Stubbs, or is going to?

Looks like a hoot.

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Dungeons & Dragons Online Euro Beta Sign-ups
10. Re: Good first impressions Nov 15, 2005, 13:01 Halsy

I guess the NDA doesn't mean anything to you people? I'm not saying I'm in the beta, or that I've been in from the beginning alpha, because that would be a violation *cough*.

What I will say is that it's still early, and there's a ton of revision being done and new stuff coming in. The game isn't even suppoed to retail till the end of February, and that could even get pushed back a bit further...or so I hear. *cough*

Hypothetically speaking, I'd imagine I'm having a pretty good time overall...you know, if I was in the test.

- Stephen Colbert

70. Stubbs the Zombie Nov 14, 2005, 20:29 Halsy

Who's played this? Ray? Any good?

- Stephen Colbert

29. Re: Eddie Guerrero Nov 14, 2005, 14:01 Halsy

And they say doing anabolic stacks doesn't cut down on longevity. Yeah, right.

- Stephen Colbert

20. Re: No subject Nov 12, 2005, 18:56 Halsy

Once again we see why parenting should be a licensed event.

- Stephen Colbert

1. Feeling Good by Doing Good? Nov 12, 2005, 15:03 Halsy

Well, like Kramer said..."Here's to feeling good all the time!"

P.S. nin, we all look forward to hearing your report on the sndbox mode.

This comment was edited on Nov 12, 15:03.

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Michigan Gaming Law on Hold
7. Re: Ban the Kids!!! Nov 10, 2005, 20:11 Halsy

Stifling free-speech? We're talking about commercial speech here, which is not protected. This isn't art for art's sake this is art for profit (i.e. business).

- Stephen Colbert

68. Re: No subject Nov 9, 2005, 23:24 Halsy

Well, since people are discussing the results and perceived purposes/benefits/downfalls of some polls that just ended which this topic being in one of those polls. Why should he hijack the conversation and discuss something else, when the point at hand deserves discussion. He has not once said corporations are wonderful. But why do you always feel the need to when people are discussing some specific topic to insult/attack them for not discussing some other aspect related to that topic you feel is evil/wrong?

Um, where did I insult and attack, Warhawk. I'm simply pointing out that you can't discuss one half of the issue. Saying unions are problematic because of their political donations without discussing big business and how they affect politics is ludicrous at best. The unions are a drop in the bucket comparatively, but easy to take a cheap shot at. The unions, while problematic, aren't the real problem. Otherwise you're just handing up empty platitudes.

- Stephen Colbert

58. Re: Da Movies... Nov 9, 2005, 21:14 Halsy

Thanks, nin. Looking forward to hearing your take on the actual movie creation portion of the game - as that's what I'm really interestd in. No rush, take a few days and really put it through its paces so we can get a good idea for it.

- Stephen Colbert

57. Re: No subject Nov 9, 2005, 21:11 Halsy

Look up the ratio sometime of donations coming from unions vs. donations coming from corporations.

http://www.whitehouseforsale.org/

and

http://www.citizen.org/congress/

Now look at the numbers both sides pull in from corporations, Warhawk, and tell me unions are still the problem.

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo