Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Walk The Line Nov 30, 2005, 21:01 Halsy

Saw it yesterday. Goddamn good film! I can't recommend it enough. I don't know if some of the younger crew around here would really like it, but I can see some people like Warhawk and Bronco really liking it for sure. While Phoenix does an amazing job, I'd have to say Reese Witherspoon really made the film. She definitely deserves an oscar for it. It's unreal how good a singer she is as well. She could easily be a country star if she wanted.

It's a great date movie too, so bring the signifigant other along.

"Many defendents get religion when they want mercy from the court. When you see me coming out for Jesus, you'll know they really have something on me."
- HST

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
62. Hey Bleu! Nov 30, 2005, 19:57 Halsy

Get an ionic dog brush. A friend has one he uses on his pooch and it works great.

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview/sku=SI588/catid=110/pcatid=1

"Many defendents get religion when they want mercy from the court. When you see me coming out for Jesus, you'll know they really have something on me."
- HST

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Gothic II Gold Ships, Gothic III NA Rights Set
12. Rock On! Nov 30, 2005, 19:50 Halsy

I didn't think they'd ever get around to translating the G2 expansion. I'll definitely pick this up! And bring on G3, man I can't wait to get my mitts on that baby!

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

5. Re: Ah, thermite Nov 29, 2005, 13:17 Halsy

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Good way to dispose of a body if you ever need to.

I recall (vaguely) reading the Narnia books as a kid, but I don't recall the Xtian slant to them. Perhaps I was just too young to get the references. Anyone know of any specific examples of what they're talking about, or is it just the overall "good vs. evil" vibe? Is it some form of subtle indoctrination going on here? Why are the Xtians all for this, yet thing Harry Potter is evil incarnate?

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Prey Movie
8. Re: Wow... Nov 29, 2005, 12:54 Halsy

They should rename it 'Pray'. Why would anyone look forward to this? It was just overhyped vaporware...somethign 3DR specializes in.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

2. Coke Monkey! Nov 28, 2005, 20:58 Halsy

Awww! That's flagrant false advertising!

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

33. Re: Live models Nov 28, 2005, 18:32 Halsy

Well, Carrie, why don't you mind your own goddamn business? Although, if this is in any way an indication on how you meet your customers, you probably won't have a business much longer.

Heh, I love the hypocrisy in her statement. Selfish and morally reprehensible. Here we have someone actually being really selfish by wanting this display shut down, add to which she's a peddler of violence. One of those typical, repressed, hypocrite conservatives who thinks all the ultra-violence in the world is just fine - particularly if they can make a fast buck off it - but show a little skin and the world is coming to an end. Pathetic. Does this idiot freak out the same way when she goes to the beach and sees girls in bikinis, or sees it on TV? Probably.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

11. Re: *BAM* Nov 24, 2005, 15:38 Halsy

I'd like to know why he got clocked.

Rock on for your Turkey Day southern brothers, and yes, be careful out there.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Thanksgiving Game Reviews
1. Hrm... Nov 24, 2005, 15:31 Halsy

Now I really want Stubbs, but I can't pay that much for a few hours of gameplay on general principle alone. Guess I'll wait for the bargain bin.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Thanksgiving Consolidation
5. Re: fitty scent Nov 24, 2005, 15:26 Halsy

I hope Canada bans his ass and all other gangster rappers. It's time the U.S. does as well.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

59. Re: SexBox BROKEN!!!! Nov 23, 2005, 22:48 Halsy

I'm no rich kid, but I think people that whine on about hating rich people are just as bad as the arrogant kid who doesn't know the value of money.

And I think people who don't mind being exploited by the rich are a detriment to the rest of humanity.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

41. Misc... Nov 23, 2005, 16:53 Halsy

Well, everything I've read about Stubbs so far says it's a great game, but exceedingly short *sigh*. The consensus seems to be rent it (if you have a console) or wait for the bargain bin because $40US is way too much for a few hours gameplay. This is what I feared. So I guess, I'll wait.

For those that have had the Movies for a bit now, are you still playing around with it, or has the magic worn off?

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Civilization IV Demo
21. Re: Life wrecking game Nov 23, 2005, 16:34 Halsy

This is the best Civ since Civ II, definitely worth getting.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

7. Misc... Nov 23, 2005, 03:20 Halsy

Star Wars 3...sucked.

War of the Worlds...it's ok. If you haven't seen it, it'd be an alright rainy-day Sunday kind of flick. Not great, but not bad.

I was gonna' get the Devil's Rejects instead of SW3 and wish I had now.

P.S. Anyone play Stubbs yet?

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

53. Re: Dr. Toothy... Nov 22, 2005, 22:02 Halsy

Lower right side. I was in some pretty serious pain for the last week as it started out as an infection on the whole right side of my jaw. After the antibiotics cleared that up, then the pain in that tooth became evident. I wasn't sure if it was just some infection clearing up so I ended up toughing it out the entire weekend and finally getting it done today. So, I've been in agony for a week now, a few more days won't make much of a difference at this point. Besides, I now have a fresh supply of Tylenol 3s.

Depending on how she heals up, I'm going to get plastered in a few days after this last week of hell - as I wasn't drinking at all because of the antibiotics, and of course all the suffering I went through.

Anyway, off to watch Star Wars Pt3. (finally) and War of the Worlds.

"Sheriff Hank Keough: I brought a pork chop for luck. Maybe you could hang it around your neck.
Hector Cyr: That's sweet. Maybe later you can chew the bark off my big fat log."

- Stephen Colbert

41. Dr. Toothy... Nov 22, 2005, 18:20 Halsy

Well, I just got back from Dr. Toothy and had a wisdom tooth pulled. What a pain in the ass. It was a resiliant bastard that did not want to go, took the doc over 2 hours to get it all out. Said it wasn't one of the toughest teeth he's ever pulled. Bleh, anyway time for some codeine and veg out.

"Sheriff Hank Keough: I brought a pork chop for luck. Maybe you could hang it around your neck.
Hector Cyr: That's sweet. Maybe later you can chew the bark off my big fat log."

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
24. Re: No subject Nov 22, 2005, 18:17 Halsy

PS3 = GTA4. That alone would be worth picking up the console.

- Stephen Colbert

26. Hot for Teacher... Nov 22, 2005, 14:32 Halsy

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051122/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex

Um, where exactly is the crime in all of this? My pop woulda pinned a medal on me for tapping a broad that hot at 14. Only under the conservatives can sex with a hot chick be a crime.

- Stephen Colbert

12. Re: No subject Nov 22, 2005, 11:59 Halsy

Yeah, 360 has virtually no titles for it, at least anytime soon. The PS3 has 3 times as many. I'll be really curious to see GTA4 on the PS3.

- Stephen Colbert

50. Re: Happy Birthday Blue Nov 21, 2005, 18:33 Halsy

Happy Level-Up Day, Blue!

P.S. Anyone get Stubbs for the PC yet?

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo