Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
53. Re: Wait. Dec 14, 2005, 21:48 Halsy

Rick Mercer is genius! And it's not like he's the only one poking fun at American ignorance - and at least he's only illustrating their ignorance towards all things Canadian. Look at Jay Leno asking Americans about American history. That's goddamned sad. I've seen the guy interviewing university profs who couldn't answer his common American trivia and history for crissake.

"Many defendents get religion when they want mercy from the court. When you see me coming out for Jesus, you'll know they really have something on me."
- HST

This comment was edited on Dec 14, 21:49.

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Super Friends
10. Re: Marvel got Dec 14, 2005, 21:45 Halsy

Shary: Hello, I'm Shary Bobbins.
Homer: Did you say Mary Pop...
Shary: No, I definitely did not. I'm an original creation, like Rickey Rouse, or Monald Muck.

"Many defendents get religion when they want mercy from the court. When you see me coming out for Jesus, you'll know they really have something on me."
- HST

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

41. Re: Wait. Dec 14, 2005, 17:41 Halsy

Thanks, Halsy. How's the back and the teeth?

Both fine now, thanks. Pulled a calf muscle a few weeks back though and it's taking a while to heal. Damn man, I'm falling apart. Ahhh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

Are you sure you don't want to re-phrase that, Halsy? And I don't just mean correcting the syntax

Not at all. I like the phallus, mine in particular. I like art. Snow penis + art = win!

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Super Friends
4. Re: Dang it! Dec 14, 2005, 17:38 Halsy

Me too, Ant. Thought we'd see a Superfriends RPG or something of the like. Dang, that woulda been cool.

Aquadude
Batdude
Green Lantdude
Superdude
etc.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

23. Re: Patch lawsuit Dec 14, 2005, 13:23 Halsy

Hope you guys kickass, Warhawk.

P.S. Snow penis rules! I don't if it's art, but I know what I like.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

44. Re: Williams execution Dec 13, 2005, 16:43 Halsy

Even if he didn't murder those 4 people, you can't tell me this man never killed anyone else. His whole life up untill he got caught was about criminal activity. He started a gang that has murdered hundreds if not thousands. Even if he didn't kill those 4 people specifically you can't tell me this bastard wasn't guilty enough of a multitude of other crimes that he didn't deserve to die for them.

Ding dong the crip is dead.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Snoopy & The Red Baron Take Flight
13. Snoopy's Christmas... Dec 13, 2005, 16:33 Halsy

The news it came out in the First World War
The bloody Red Baron was flying once more
The Allied Command ignored all of its men
And called on Snoopy to do it again

Was the night before Christmas and forty below
When Snoopy went up in search of his foe
He spied the Red Baron and fiercely they fought
With ice on his wings, Snoopy knew he was caught

Christmas bells those Christmas bells
Ring out from the land
Asking peace of all the world
And good will to man

The Baron had Snoopy dead in his sights
He reached for the trigger to pull it up tight
Why he didn't shoot, well, we'll never know
Or was it the bells from the village below

Christmas bells those Christmas bells
Ringing through the land
Bringing peace to all the world
And good will to man

The Baron made Snoopy fly to the Rhine
And forced him to land behind the enemy lines
Snoopy was certain that this was the end
When the Baron cried out "Merry Christmas, mein friend!"

The Baron then offered a holiday toast
And Snoopy our hero saluted his host
And then with a roar they were both on their way
Each knowing they'd meet on some other day

Best xmas song ever!

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > D&D Online Stress Test
11. Re: Until Saturday? Dec 13, 2005, 16:30 Halsy

I don't know if you guys will be on a seperate server - you were last test - but if you use your Blue's nicks and I see you around I'll help you out.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > The Movies Patch
1. Anyone still playing Dec 12, 2005, 22:55 Halsy

After a few weeks, is anyone who got this still find it interesting?

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

25. Re: Bye Bye Token tookie Dec 12, 2005, 17:13 Halsy

ban this tard already.
Moron has nothing worth saying here.

Seconded.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

18. Re: Pryor Dec 11, 2005, 16:43 Halsy

I loved Richard Pryor. So many good memories of him growing up. Gene Wilder must be hurting pretty bad right now.

One of my favourite all time Richard Pryor sketches was on SNL back in 1975 - thank our lucky stars you can actually find this stuff on the internet.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75ginterview.phtml

Funny stuff!

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

9. Re: Robert Sheckley Dec 10, 2005, 19:53 Halsy

I love the Azzie the Demon books that he did with Roger Zelazny. Great stuff.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

31. Re: Grammar Dec 8, 2005, 15:37 Halsy

Did Halsy get an alien anal probe?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Just remember, buddy, like they say in prison...it only hurts the first time.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

25. Re: imagine Dec 8, 2005, 15:01 Halsy

Yeah, time flies. I still remember when that happened. Can't believe it's been 25 years already.

Watching the Wheels

People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing
Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin
When I say that I'm o.k. well they look at me kind of strange
Surely you're not happy now you no longer play the game

People say I'm lazy dreaming my life away
Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me
When I tell them that I'm doing fine watching shadows on the wall
Don't you miss the big time boy you're no longer on the ball

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had to let it go

Ah, people asking questions lost in confusion
Well I tell them there's no problem, only solutions
Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I've lost my mind
I tell them there's no hurry
I'm just sitting here doing time

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had to let it go
I just had to let it go
I just had to let it go

I was fortunate enough to be in NYC for the 20th anniversary of his death. Went by the Dakota and to the big gathering at the Strawberry Fields memorial in Central Park. Powerful stuff. Very sad.

- HST

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 15:04.

- Stephen Colbert

24. Re: Grammar Dec 8, 2005, 14:56 Halsy

It would be Japanese, in the same way it would be 'American Space Probe', not 'America Space Probe' - unless 'America' (or 'Japan') was the actual name of the probe itself. Unless you're referring to the possesive, in which case it would be 'Japan's/U.S.' Space Probe'.

However, an 'anal probe' given by aliens is just that.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Patriot Act Dec 8, 2005, 14:48 Halsy

Yeah, good ol' Russ. I love the Newspeak coming from Buscho. The PA is required in order to "strengthen our freedoms", and somehow it mysteriously manages this by cutting them. Orwell was more right than he knew.

Remember kids, Oceania is the enemy!

"To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed."

- GO, 1984

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > On Human Head & RUNE 2
16. Re: No subject Dec 8, 2005, 14:41 Halsy

I'll raise Outlaws 2 and Fallout 3.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

60. Re: No subject Dec 7, 2005, 20:23 Halsy

So, it's coming out that the guy was in fact bi-polar. Yep, it was cop-assisted suicide. Can I call 'em or what?

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

42. Re: Air marshall fires gun on plane Dec 7, 2005, 16:17 Halsy

I'll bet 10 to 1 it was Cop Assisted Suicide.

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

7. Re: Backpacks Dec 6, 2005, 15:39 Halsy

Who paid for that study?!?!?

Yeah, it's ridiculous, ain't it?

Saw one on Yahoo first thing today..."Study Links Bake Sales and Being Overweight".

Seriously? Come on! Someone really needed to study this? What a daring thesis!

- HST

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo