Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Gold - Stoked Rider, Demo Released
3. Re: Pun Mar 29, 2006, 13:25 Halsy

Bong+fish+snowboarder = perfect sense to me.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dracula Twins Announced
6. Re: Wow.... Mar 29, 2006, 13:24 Halsy

Half-Life 2 move over! You've been replaced!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Wolfpack to Close
3. Re: Yup Mar 28, 2006, 23:40 Halsy

Surprised they lasted this long.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Out of the Blue
34. Re: Holy Crysis Mar 28, 2006, 21:51 Halsy

Damn that's sweet! Almost as sweet as Katie Holmes ass covered in powdered sugar! In fact I'd like to make sweet, sweet love to Katie on a beach like that.

Love the interactive environments as the guy's going through the brush and the soft-shadows. Is that a DX10 engine or is that still DX9?

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 21:52.

- Stephen Colbert

21. Re: Weird Science! Mar 28, 2006, 16:51 Halsy

Ok, that's it. If they weren't before, they are now officially a cult.

A mother screaming in pain and exultation at the birth of a child is natural. Had nature intended it to be otherwise we'd lay eggs instead. The universe is a place of violence, better the kid understand that from the get go.

Too bad Katie is buying into this crap. She looks fucking hot in that second shot with the shades on. I'd hit that shit so hard it'd likely break. God, I'm such a romantic.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

20. Re: Church of Bones... Mar 28, 2006, 16:45 Halsy

Yeah, thanks Warhawk. I've known about the catacombs forever now. Would be a fun place to run live-action RP games. I'm sure many people probably do.

Hehehe, imagine going down there and setting up real traps ala DnD? LOL! Better not fail the initiative or skill check!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Savage 2 Offline for Free
15. Re: Trust Mar 28, 2006, 16:41 Halsy

You are proof that given enough time and internet access, people will complain about anything.

Complaining about people complaining, eh? gg hypocrisy.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Savage 2 Offline for Free
6. Re: Trust Mar 28, 2006, 13:47 Halsy

So it's free...so long as you pay for it. Yeah...ok.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

9. Re: Church of Bones... Mar 28, 2006, 13:43 Halsy

Sweet, nin. Yeah, that'd be worth checking out. It's just the fact that the Church of Bones is made up of real skeletons is what's so wild. Kind of reminds me of Cyric's throneroom of bones.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

4. Church of Bones... Mar 28, 2006, 12:25 Halsy

http://www.kostnice.cz/

I have to go and see this place! That's the goddamn strangest thing I've ever seen!

Then swing by the beer spa and get ploughed and cleaned up at the same time.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > etc.
2. Second Life Mar 28, 2006, 12:07 Halsy

Gotta give that a try.

"You gotta keep on keepin' on, brother!"
- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments >
1. So... Mar 28, 2006, 11:59 Halsy

than it's not really free...is it?

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Spaceships Ahoy - Space Rangers 2
36. Re: No subject Mar 28, 2006, 00:49 Halsy

If the publishers don't realize that gamers have a hate on for Starforce it only demonstrates how out of touch they are with their potential customer base. It's their job to research this stuff. If a game does a lot less in sales than you think it should and you were handling the marketing/sales wouldn't you be curious why? Wouldn't you try and find out why? Or just be lazy and write it off.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: 1st Post!! Mar 28, 2006, 00:44 Halsy

Don't break out the suntan lotion yet, Blue. Only 2 April's in the last 20 years haven't had snowfall.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Vista's late? Mar 27, 2006, 20:48 Halsy

RAM for Vista has moved up to 2 gigs minimum. Ok so scratch 2 grand for the HDCP monitor, you're still talking about 5 grand at least for a system good enough to run it WELL plus games.

Vista is pure bloatware.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

45. Re: The SWISS Mar 27, 2006, 18:51 Halsy

And don't forget the pope's Swiss guard!

And Emkael...it was a joke. Relax. Eat some chocolate, wind a watch or something.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

3. Re: Vista's late? Mar 27, 2006, 18:48 Halsy

XP was a major leap forward from NT/98. Vista is solely about eye candy. The system requirements are friggin' ridiculous. You'd need to drop 7 grand on a system just to have it run decently, nevermind gaming on top of that.

Most consumers have no idea about the system reqs for this piece of bloatware. When they find out, they won't be adopting early. I can see this thing picking up steam in 2 or 3 years time - and even longer for the corporate world - but certainly not untill then.

They're certainly doing Linux a huge favour. If game devs ever start making games Linux compatible with any regularity MS is up shit creek without a paddle.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

38. Re: Any Swiss Blues Readers? Mar 27, 2006, 16:24 Halsy

The Swiss, huh? Pfft, chocolate eating, clock making motherfuckers...

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

37. Re: Dogs Mar 27, 2006, 16:23 Halsy

The owner pulls up and guess what, fabulous! Stereotypical gay guy. Coincidence?

Dogs - much like most men - will try to hump just about anything if they're horny enough and being straight or gay has nothing to do with it. Male ducks bugger each other without the benefit of himan intervention.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

1. Vista's late? Mar 27, 2006, 16:01 Halsy

Whatever. No one is going to buy it anyway.

- Joe Dirt

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo