Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Bone: The Great Cow Race
6. Re: No subject Apr 12, 2006, 18:02 Halsy

Hey Beavis...he said "bone". Heheheheh hehehe!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Announced
11. Re: Is this the sequel... Apr 12, 2006, 18:00 Halsy

Someone should make a post-apocalyptic RPG called Highway to Hell!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > No StarForce in HoMM5
36. Re: Hooray! Apr 12, 2006, 17:57 Halsy

Sounds like the publishers are finally starting to grasp that gamers will not buy games with Shitforce.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > No StarForce in HoMM5
35. Re: Best News Apr 12, 2006, 17:55 Halsy

That's the best response I've read all week.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Morning Q&As
12. Re: Dark Messiah Apr 11, 2006, 19:27 Halsy

Meh, this is a news site with a heavy lean toward shooters. I wouldn't expect a new Ultima Underworld to be given proper respect here either. That point made, Arx is one of the best games ever.

Wtf are you talking about? I've been into PnP RPGs/CRPGs/MUDs/MOGs for 20 years. Arx was OK, that's it. If you think it was one of the best games ever, you obviously haven't gamed much or for very long.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: OT - Lawyer talk Apr 11, 2006, 14:49 Halsy

Yeah, the GOP have really stuck it to consumers in suing those bastards. It's not right that those pricks can put people at risk like that and still walk away with a profit, even after being sued now.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Morning Q&As
5. Re: Dark Messiah Apr 11, 2006, 14:37 Halsy

Arx was decent, but by no means great.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

34. Re: Movies over the weekend Apr 10, 2006, 17:40 Halsy

Halsy - Wife and I watched "Walk the Line" over the weekend as well and really enjoyed it. I don't think it was necessarily the movie itself as much as the performances of Phoenix and Witherspoon, which were great, BTW. We'd kinda wanted to see it, but your insistance pushed us to put it on the Blockbuster list sooner rather than later. Good call.

Glad you guys enjoyed it, I thought you might. And yeah, the performances were stellar, particularly Reese. She really did deserve that Oscar.

While Xmen 3 looks great, I'm really stoked on PotC 2 this summer, that looks like an absolute blast.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

41. Re: car no go Apr 7, 2006, 18:35 Halsy

No, I didn't miss it - my point was regarding total energy consumption and vehicle type, not the individual's potential gas savings. The notion that buying a "green" vehicle is better for the environment isn't necessarily true. Just better at the fuel pump.

It is true. Lower emissions and better fuel efficiency is obviously better for the environment. Using less fuel means less petroleum that needs to be extracted, processed and transported. That's better for the enviornment anyway you slice it. It's not a cureall, but it helps. Hell, buy one of the MDI air cars that run on compressed air.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

11. Re: car no go Apr 7, 2006, 11:50 Halsy

If the engine won't even turn over it's the starter that's shot. If it's turning over but not starting it's either the alternator or solenoid.

The upside is that regardless of which it is, they're all cheap to replace.

P.S. Good to hear the little one is ok, Z.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

This comment was edited on Apr 7, 11:52.

- Stephen Colbert

26. Chronological Oddities... Apr 4, 2006, 17:31 Halsy

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060404/ap_on_fe_st/numbers_row

Call it a coincidental sign of our digital times or a reason to stay up late and stare at the clock. Either way, early Wednesday morning the time and date will be 01-02-03-04-05-06.

So, not only that, but this year we have the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year upon us as well. Hrm, too soon to dust off the old "The End is Nigh!" signs?

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

25. Re: Wave Apr 4, 2006, 17:29 Halsy

Cheers for Z and H! Katie will be fine, I'm sure. After all she's your daughter.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Age of Empires III Bans
4. Re: No subject Apr 3, 2006, 04:01 Halsy

Private company. Private property. You're only renting it. Suck it up.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Awww Mar 30, 2006, 03:21 Halsy

Can't believe they cancelled that auction! That was pure gold! ROFL!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

This comment was edited on Mar 30, 03:21.

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Beowulf PC Plans
11. Re: Wow Mar 30, 2006, 03:19 Halsy

http://www.gamesfoundation.com/beowulf/login/screenshots.html

Work a little damn it!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

37. Re: Dub Mar 29, 2006, 14:52 Halsy

Are you gonna take me home tonight ?
Ah down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out ?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go round!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

3. Re: Wow Mar 29, 2006, 14:50 Halsy

I loved the fighting system in DBTS!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

26. Re: Dub Mar 29, 2006, 13:41 Halsy

When are the DX10 cards due out? I'm sure I thought the G80 line is supposed to be out pre-Vista.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

25. Misc. Mar 29, 2006, 13:39 Halsy

Strange morning. Was woken up by a call from the Weedman asking me if I wanted their services to which I replied, "Thanks, but I don't smoke that much anymore."

Then being up and about I decided to make me some tea and oatmeal...but only after I cranked Haddaway's Baby Don't Hurt Me and started bouncing along to the music. Man, that tune will get you goin' in the mornin'.

Then I ran into this article on Scientology. "Scientology: What It Is And How It Works"

http://lifestyle.sympatico.msn.ca/BodyandMind/Articles/TS+ScientologyWhatItIsAndHowItWorks.htm

I'm more convinced now then ever that we must rescue Katie Holmes! Zathrus really nailed it on the head yesterday when he said that Scientology and reality don't even have a passing acquaintance. This is 100% pure old fashioned cult.

Profanity article....America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day!

Tin roofs are nice. I love those old fashioned stamped tin sheets. And yes they are available in a variety of faux finishes (like a bronze patina, etc.) and just glue right on the ceiling (so long as it's not dropped tile).

And once more for shits n' giggles....America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day!

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

1. Wow Mar 29, 2006, 13:27 Halsy

Shots look hella good. If they don't fuck up the gameplay it could be a sweet game.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo