Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Crusade Announced
8. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 00:16 Halsy

LOL another David Allen scam to milk venture capital and tax-dodge money out of a non-existant product. man, the Phantom boys are amateurs compared to this guy.

I was just going to say the same thing. The only thing this has a chance of doing is bilking some ignorant investors out of their money. Guys like David Allen belong in prison.

"And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego."

-Ron Burgundy

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: No subject May 2, 2006, 11:58 Halsy

Newspaper boxes are private property. They paid to do this. They never claimed it was an act of terrorism, so why would they wind up in Gitmo? It was just an insane promotional idea...insane like Tom Cruise. I bet his cultish insantity is going to hurt him at the box office finally.

And saving the internet? Won't happen. Untill there's a real revolution in the U.S. the plutocrats will keep on winning.

-Ron Burgundy

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Seed Sprouts
6. Re: I don't understand.... May 2, 2006, 11:40 Halsy

Why do you go see a movie with people or watch tv with them or go to a concert with them? We're social creatures by nature. You're paying to be entertained and intereact with other people, not just interact.

You want free? Go to Second Life or get an IRC client.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
3. Re: NWN2 Looking Sweet! May 1, 2006, 22:38 Halsy

I'll be all over this like white on rice. Fallout 3 and Vanguard are the only other things that really have me stoked besides NWN2.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason Announced
22. Re: No subject May 1, 2006, 22:34 Halsy

Sleep of reason? Gee, sounds scary. LOL!

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

24. Re: Spiders May 1, 2006, 16:05 Halsy

Look out! There goes a spider, man.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

13. Re: Oblivion Apr 30, 2006, 02:55 Halsy

I finally caved last week and bought the damn game, even though I have the bottom end machine for it. I have to admit it doesn't run nearly as bad as I thought it would, though I dream about seeing it on a high end machine (which I should be acquiring in the next several months...finally).

While it still suffers from of the same shalloweness that all the TES games do, it's far superior to any of its predecessors and I am hooked on it atm.

God help me when NWN2 arrives.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

21. Re: Filet Mignon Apr 28, 2006, 15:17 Halsy

Porterhouse = King of Steaksville!

Good to see you had a good anniversary, Blue. Hope you guys got a little freaky-deaky afterward.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. More ass... Apr 27, 2006, 22:19 Halsy

Man, I thought that Marvel RPG looks like ass, but this is much worse. Funcom, get thee some good texture artists!

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Marvel Ultimate Alliance Announced
10. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2006, 22:04 Halsy

It looks like ass...huge smelly ass. Obviously it's going to be JASCOP (just another shitty console port). Too bad, woulda been fun to play Sub-Mariner. I wonder wtf is going on with their superhero MMORPG.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > EA Spouse Follow-up
22. Re: No subject Apr 27, 2006, 21:49 Halsy

"Free market", what bullshit? There's nothing "free" about exploiting people and monopolies. You know what made America great? The middle-class. You know what made the middle-class? Employment standards and unions.

Lots of laisez-faire, free market countries around the world. We call them "third world countries". Feel free to move to one and see how great the "free market" really is.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

18. Re: Yay Blue! Apr 27, 2006, 13:22 Halsy

With his perky posting about kool-aid and the "spin zone" (Guild Wars) - I was thinking maybe it was a nooner.

Skkkkkyyyyyyyrockets in flight...afternoon delight...affffffter, afternoon delight!

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > 1848 & For Liberty Announced
4. Re: 1848 Apr 27, 2006, 04:15 Halsy

Hungary, what? War? Something or other? *Yawn*

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Demo
7. Re: No subject Apr 26, 2006, 14:01 Halsy

This thing is a HUGE resource hog. No thanks.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Ship Simulator 2006
10. Re: No subject Apr 25, 2006, 18:11 Halsy

As a long time, avid sailor I've always had a desire to drive the big fuckers. I'll certainly give this sim a shot.
If I could go back and do it all again I probably would have went the navy or merchant marine route to make this a career.

A friend of mine pilots the large cargo ships. Makes huge bank, only works several months a year and gets paid to travel the world. Not bad at all.

-Ron Burgundy

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Oldblivion for Oblivion
22. Re: Hmm... Apr 24, 2006, 16:49 Halsy

people, LRN2UPGRADE

Not all of us are 14 and have mummy and daddy to buy us new things whenever we want. We have what are known as "responsibilities and obligations" such as, families to support, mortgaes, loans to repay, car payments, tuition, etc.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > D&D Online Free Trial
30. Re: No subject Apr 22, 2006, 15:26 Halsy

Still waiting on Fallout online.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
21. Re: Arab airline hijacks kids Apr 21, 2006, 01:46 Halsy

Well, in the history of airplane hijackings, what percentage of hijackers are muslims versus everyone else?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

4. Re: Tenth planet Apr 20, 2006, 14:30 Halsy

It's called Xena the warrior princess planet? Goddamned astronomy geeks! I'm just surprised they didn't call it Vulcan or somesuch nonsense.

Curiously enough, what do other cultures call the planets in our solar system, or is there some sort of international standards council that agrees on the names?

I guess one thing the world can agree on is that Uranus is the one planet we can all have fun with.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

12. Re: Holy Shit... Apr 19, 2006, 12:48 Halsy

Well so far I guess HELF wins for most exciting day today. Lucky bastard! There's a good reason to check the batteries in smoke detectors right there.

That crying baby video is trippy. I'll have to try that out on the next sqaulling brat I see.

"That's how I roll."
- Angry Biker

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo