Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Halsy Knox

Real Name Halsy Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Halsy
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description I'm always where the wild things are.
Homepage None given.
Signed On May 18, 2003, 16:05
Total Comments 3032 (Veteran)
User ID 17112

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
58. Test-icle Jul 6, 2006, 20:11 Halsy

This is only a test.  
"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

56. Re: Gmail Jul 6, 2006, 19:39 Halsy

Cool beans, thanks Lolly.

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

53. Gmail Jul 6, 2006, 19:03 Halsy

Can anyone shoot me a gmail invite? I'm trying to get a code through my cell but Google doesn't appear to be sending me one, grrr.

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 19:38.

- Stephen Colbert

43. Re: damn Jul 6, 2006, 15:39 Halsy

crate train them and you should have a great time

Crate training is bullshit. Don't do it, there's no need to, whatsoever. It's for control freaks who really shouldn't have dogs in the first place.

- Stephen Colbert

26. Re: No subject Jul 5, 2006, 17:41 Halsy

Roast in hell, Kenny Boy!

"This is the kind of place God would go to if He had to stop doing blow."
- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

28. Re: Squirrel Problems.... Jul 4, 2006, 00:03 Halsy

Get a pet falcoln.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

23. PC Woes... Jul 3, 2006, 19:25 Halsy

Hey all...

I'm having a problem with my main PC where I'm getting a Floppy Disk 40 error at boot up - and I don't even have a floppy drive - and when I bypass the error and the PC starts the boot sequence, right after the screen you see where the IRQs are assigned the PC reboots itself.

So, I'm thinking this is a problem with the I/O port on the mainboard itself and if it is, does this mean it's given up the ghost and time for me to finally get rid of this machine (I won't be replacing anything for this PC as it's 3 years old and I was going to get a new rig in August anyway). Could it possible be something else and/or is there a workaround?

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

48. Re: Support our troops, even... Jul 1, 2006, 06:18 Halsy

And, uh, what does that have to do with supporting the troops or not? Nothing at all.

What the fuck are you talking about? It has everything to do with supporting the troops and murdering a hell of a loss less civilians for no reason beyond profit.

Post WWII what exactly were the troops dying for in Korea, and more particularly, Vietnam and everything else since? World freedom? Give me a fucking break.

And I still find it humorous that you link Iraq and Afghanistan to try and further your point. It's the one thing you have in common with the Administration. And you're both wrong.

Really? Why is that? Becuase you don't understand the ties that big oil has in both places? Please, Zath, you're not naieve enough to really believe that either of those places is about freedom and stemming terrorism, are you? Afghanistan is as solidly about oil and natural gas as is Iraq and the rest of the Middle-East.

You must not have never known anyone or had a family member die while in the armed forces

As a matter of fact I have, plus two friends who died in the twin towers on 9/11. The fact that I have means I support the fact they shouldn't be over there dying for profit, which is the case.

I pity you and your pathetic view on the world.

Yeah? And I pity the fact you're so naieve and have such a limited grasp of geopolitics and history. Do yourself a favour...wake up! Study more history and politics. What I'm putting forth isn't any great revelation. It's available for anyone who cares to look. So spare me the blind, flag waving bullshit when you obviously know not of what you speak.

Look how easy that sort of jive is. I contradict your beliefs and you dismiss me out of hand without the facts...and I thought you were a lawyer. Ok, counsellor, I charge you to look into the facts of it all and then still tell me I'm wrong.

Caring about the troops isn't just a slogan, it's action. It's preventing them for dying for no good reason in the first place. Can you do that?

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

34. Re: Support our troops, even... Jun 30, 2006, 14:51 Halsy

if you don't agree what is going on.

That's bullshit. That's the sort of excuse used for all manner of crimes against humanity. Soldiers have the moral obligation to ask themsevles if what they're doing is the right thing. They shouldn't be in Afghanistan or Iraq in the first place - as well as a hell of a lot of other places around the globe - but they are because most of them serve with blind obedience and that's where the problems lie.

That sort of naive jingoistic bullshit is why the U.S. commits so many crimes against humanity around the world, and why so many of the the population allow such crimes to happen. You don't hold your leaders accountable, fuck over everyone else for the sake of U.S. hegemony and profits, and then wonder why everyone else hates you.

If you *really* want to support your troops, don't let them get sent off to fight bullshit wars for profit and occupy countries around the globe they don't need to be in. Hold your leaders truly accountable and rein in your out of control corporations. You can start by impeaching Bush. That's how you really support the troops.

Five percent of the world's population spending as much on the military as the rest of the world combined should tell you a lot about where the U.S. is heading. Force for democracy? I think not.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

41. Re: Movies Jun 29, 2006, 20:43 Halsy

You really need to see it on the big screen.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

38. Re: Movies Jun 29, 2006, 18:45 Halsy

I just got back from Supes as well and thought it was great. Enahs owes nin a whole carton of biscuits as far as I'm concerned. Definitely up there for one of the best superhero flicks ever made. Brandon Raouth nailed that part.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

18. Stormy Weather... Jun 29, 2006, 13:40 Halsy

Wow, up here in the big smoke we're having a HUGE thunderstorm. Don't honestly recall the last time I've heard thunder boom so loud and lighting split the sky like this. I can see where our caveman ancestors would have got notions of gods and/or an apocalypse with this kind of weather.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
22. Re: Cinema experience Jun 29, 2006, 04:30 Halsy

Tonight I picked up The Usual Suspects and watched it. It sucked

Are you fucking serious? I've *never* even heard of anyone not liking the film, much less saying it sucks. TUS is one of the better films *ever* made.

I just picked up Syriana on DVD myself and I have to say it's a good film, goddamn good film.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

21. Re: Huge Asteroid to Fly Past Earth July 3. Jun 27, 2006, 14:47 Halsy

Que sera sera...whatever will be, will be...

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Titan Quest
15. Re: No subject Jun 27, 2006, 14:38 Halsy

Wow, they hired a screenwriter to write "there are monsters attacking the town, PLEASE TO HELP US!"

It's considerably more involved than that. For those of us who enjoy ancient mythology the writing of Wallace is an added boon.

Bring on Tit Quest!

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

23. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2006, 13:40 Halsy

Tit Quest should be in stores today.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

10. Happy Pride Day! Jun 26, 2006, 03:27 Halsy

To all those who partied like it was 1999 in Toronto today.

Helluva party. To the homophobes...get over it. Keep reaching for that rainbow and come out of the closet. You'll be much happier in the long run.

And again, for the record, I'm not gay but have many friends who are. Actually made me think of a sort of practical joke I could of played today - which my friends loved - get a big, plush, stuffed toy rooster and ask people if they'd like to rub my big fat cock.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Kool & The Gang... Jun 24, 2006, 04:42 Halsy

Had the pleasure of doing lighting for a show for them once back in the day. Super nice guys, and a ton of fun to boot. Great showmen. I remember Charles, helluva a guy. Here's to you pal!

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

25. Re: SCREW GM! SCREW CADILLAC! Jun 23, 2006, 14:59 Halsy

Kan, talk to the owner of the dealership, and get yourself up the ladder as far as possible with Cadillac and/or GM itself to get the to fix the problem. Let them know if they don't that you'lll be calling the various consumer watchdogs of the local media to do a piece on how you've been treated as a customer, as well as notify the BBB, your congressman, etc. That's usually more than enoughto get any problem you have resolved because most people won't go that far. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Just do it all calmly and professionally and I'll bet dollars to donuts you get taken care of.

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

12. Counter-Strike Source Jun 21, 2006, 13:54 Halsy

Does anyone know if the bots for CSS are included with the HL2 game of the year edition or only with the seperate CSS edition?

- Peter Griffin

- Stephen Colbert

3032 Comments. 152 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo