Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kobalt

Real Name Kobalt   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kobalt
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 8, 2003, 02:24
Total Comments 567 (Apprentice)
User ID 16975

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > More Game Movies - DOOM 3 Trailer
78. Re: Why XBOX got co-op May 22, 2004, 16:17 Kobalt

Also, game quality on consoles does not have as high a standard as PC games do.

Indeed, nothing on consoles can ever approch the deer hunters,extreme paintballs, random generic rts games with super nintendo graphics etc. I mean have you ever seen 6 of the same fucking game with it's expansion packs that no one that actually plays games buy in the top 10? Sims and all it's rehashed expansions in top 10 for like a year on consoles? Lol no consoles have much lower standards.

because console gamers have never had a game with as much depth as Half-Life

The ammount of retarded bullshit you spew is amazing. First you say a xbox is more powerful then a computer when you couldn't use your brain to think of a reason why id didnt bother to include a co-op mode, then you say no console game has had the depth of a first person shooter ffs.

Look, half life was a good fps for it's time, but thats not saying much since all the others were just quake clones. 3rd person games were doing the shit half life did for years. Games from nintendo alone have more depth then most pc games.
This comment was edited on May 22, 16:36.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

74. Re: xbox lol May 21, 2004, 18:56 Kobalt

LoL Kobalt, youre hillarious!

Ahh but the person that implies that xbox has more resources then a computer is even more amusing.

News Comments > id's Next Game
116. Re: DOOM3 in 2003??? May 21, 2004, 18:13 Kobalt

vajbern = troll

I would know

71. Re: xbox lol May 21, 2004, 01:42 Kobalt

Pretty lame cheap shot.

Of course, yours are the epitome of cool like so:

6th grader sketches... what are you, an art major? Get a life.

Anyways-

Er, you've never seen a complex scripted indoor environment in Halo, have you?

Yes I have actually

Maybe there's a resource problem with PCs doing multiplayer and having monsters on the screen at the same time.

So are you saying a fucking xbox has more resources then a computer? Bullshit

69. Re: xbox lol May 20, 2004, 15:27 Kobalt

You guys have no reason to think the way you do.

Uhh if you say so

People just done seem to realise that ultimately a coop version of the game will suffer in the Gameplay and Story department IMMENSELY.

..you have never played halo with a friend in co op have you?...do you have any friends?

62. Re: Doom is just plain shit May 19, 2004, 23:46 Kobalt

lol! The multiplayer does look lame though. I'm glad I coerced that much thought into your post.

Heh it wouldn't be that bad if id didn't want to fuck pc users up the ass by actually putting in a co op mode like in the xbox version. Alas..

59. Re: Doom is just plain shit May 19, 2004, 21:50 Kobalt

I'm looking for examples, which you don't have.

Im pretty sure most people can but if you are so slow you cant think of a game with zombies why bother? I hope you dont say such retarded shit outside of forums.

You mean the little details don't mean anything at all? Being able to move objects doesn't effect gameplay? Light and shadow doesn't effect gameplay?

They arent any good for anything but for people to actually have something to say different from doom 1. Not even most id fanboys care about shadows ffs.

because he has defended his views he will not have an open mind when it comes time to play the game.

I guess so..I mean I could always brainwash myself into beleveing doom 3 is going to be the best shit ever because id said so like so:

So for one of the biggest titles in FPS history, this idiot has brain-washed himself out of the possibility to enjoy it.
This comment was edited on May 19, 21:53.

105. Re: Dagok May 19, 2004, 18:18 Kobalt

Ahh how I love it when people try and argue even when it's a fact that they are wrong.vajbern give it up.

55. Re: Doom is just plain shit May 19, 2004, 18:16 Kobalt

kobalt, you are about to get ripped a new one.

Wow yeah I really got "ripped a new one". First you post a paragraph with the only thing that will be different, yet you admit they were ignored and for good reason: they dont mean shit to gameplay and most people wont notice.

When their last game (Quake 3) came out, it looked spectacular, way better than the competition.

You would be right if UT never came out. Hell a perfect example of this was the only fucking outdoor maps in quake 3 had no scenery at all, just black, while in ut you could see stars and distant planets etc. id fucking sucks when it comes to the art department.

The zombies? What other FPS has zombies? Spiders (and they're not robotic by the way) with upside-down heads? What game have those been in? What was the last FPS you played with giant spiders? What about the flying baby-head looking things? The Hell Knight? Have you seen something that looks like that in a game? The demon, or Pinky as it's called hasn't been in any games either. I don't know what you're talking about.

You know..the sad thing is I dont think your being sarcastic here. No zombies, spiders, demons etc in any other games? What was the last fps you played fucking duke nukem?

did you see a lot of people playing Half-Life deathmatch when it came out anyway?

Yes

You know what your problem is? You think you have to pick sides, like everything is a competition and only one thing can be good.

I get the sense you arent a psychologist so lets not pretend k?

It's a completely close-minded an idiotic way to live your life.

Hows the view on your high horse?

id software has done more for video games than any other company in the world.

Thats pretty fucking laughable, you really think we wouldn't be fucking playing games online if it wasn't for them? That there would be no fps games? Shit nintendo has done more for gaming overall and tons more.

52. Doom is just plain shit May 19, 2004, 15:30 Kobalt

Take Kobalt for example. His last 4 posts no less have been 'doom 3 is going to suck' and 'doom 3 looks like shit!' Look! It'd be a valid remark if he elaborated but no.

Hey dickhead I havn't elaborated here because I already did other times but ill repeat myself like a broken record I guess.

1.The only thing that the id fanboys can say will be different at all about doom 3 is it's going to be basicly resident evil in first person view. The fuck? There are some resident evil that came out that play like a fps so why is doom 3 different? It's sure as hell not going to scare anyone that resident evil wouldn't, thanks to it's terrible enemy design which brings up my next point-

2.The game looks like shit because of the shity textures and basicly whole art direction. Fucking robot spiders with a human head? wowow how scary and inovative the art team are. Instead of HL2 out of this world enemies we get generic cliche monsters that have been in every game since..doom. How nice after all these years id are just reusing shit from past games. I knew the differences between xbox and pc graphics it was the art, and even the pc graphics dont look so good after seeing the unreal 3 engine.

3.4 player multiplayer. nuff said

Theres more but im too lazy atm

100. Re: Trolls Galore May 19, 2004, 15:18 Kobalt

Does anyone admin this board? It seams there is a great tolerance for trolls here. I know its off topic but still,
I said my piece a few posts back and all the response I got was a typical brainless flame.

Sorry if your used to running to the admins whenever someone disagrees with you, faggot.And yeah you got flamed because your "piece" happend to insult people. Insult people and get flamed back WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT SHIT ?!?

1. Doom 3 looks like shit May 18, 2004, 22:40 Kobalt

Surprising no one...

87. vajbern noob May 17, 2004, 18:52 Kobalt

stfu vajbern doom 3 is going to suck because baby jesus said so.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. What everyone is trying to say is.. May 17, 2004, 18:50 Kobalt

Doom 3 is going to suck

News Comments > Morning Q&As
81. ID is the worst ~ May 17, 2004, 18:48 Kobalt

I think it's safe to assume based on this thread that doom 3 is going to suck.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 2004 Patch
54. Re: crashing May 17, 2004, 18:47 Kobalt

If alot of people complaining have the same specs, then it MIGHT stand to reason that something in those specs is causing the problem.
so if fact it would be you.

Are you really that stupid to imply that it's our fault for having a certain configuration? Please dont lower my already low view of humanity. It's a companies fault for not testing their game on a certain config fool.

News Comments > id: DOOM 3 This Summer
157. Re: Isus_in_Black May 16, 2004, 22:54 Kobalt

I'm far better at insults than you

No need to lie to yourself.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Damn May 16, 2004, 17:52 Kobalt

This E3 was good for console gamers but bad for pc gamers, mostly because no one cares about pc games anymore.

154. Re: ID is great May 16, 2004, 14:32 Kobalt

Yeah because I disagree with you im a troll, yet your the only dickhead here that wants to turn this into an anti american bullshit spree. Grow up please there was no need to come out of nowhere and insult someone..like a troll. Imagine that.

Lets review:
you come out of nowhere and insult someone, and talk about me having no manners. Ok buddy
This comment was edited on May 16, 14:35.

152. Re: ID is great May 16, 2004, 14:14 Kobalt

I just registered to post one thing.

Not sure why you think anyone cares about your opinion.

567 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo